I hope so I can buy back in

Same here lol

$2500

Nope gonna hit $60 by Friday and will baseline around $53

What's a good buy in target?
I'm thinking $35

long term? $0.10 at most.
short term? whatever the whales feel like

There's like $150K buyin at the current price, and a little below that it rises to twice that.
I imagine it'll drop, but people might be using it as a bad news weathering shelter. Seems odd to me though, I never trust Crypto to maintain value within 10% of it's current price for more than a day.

haha. are you fuckin kidding? this thing isn't falling substantially until it hits 100.
u all had plenty of time to stock up kiddies.
TO DA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

any chance it goes sub 40 this week? I'd like to buy in at around 39-39ish.

Buy litecoin now. Sell right before August 1st at over $100.

Logically speaking, it should be around 41$ right now considering past performance and it aligning with BTC and ETH.
Unless something drastically changed that is making people move into it, it seems overhyped.
LTC never moves like this normally, except during the Bittrex exchange update where it was added and went from 23-27 up to 40-48

It's possible that the upcoming news related to BTC/ETH and LTC could be a permanent movement, but I try not to bank on such things. I'll wait for a dip on one of the big 3 and make my money then. The last dip was a nice boost.

>Logically speaking

this is crypto. enough said

My statement basically says "If it matches past data, it should go down, but there's nothing to say it will."

its gotten a bit ahead of itself. smart traders will be selling now

>implying it will fall

I predict triple digits by end of july.

somewhere where ETH is about now.

I also predict a collosal market rise ny end of august.

Single digit before august 1

I'd buy in at $43. I don't think it'll hit 30 again for awhile.

Your pic gave me cancer.

LITECOIN FALLING

RALLY OVER

lol no

i love the fud is real on this board for this particular coin, i never understood why. makes it so much sweeter when ltc passes eth

Thoughts with the panic sellers during the dip

sold super high, will rebuy after the superdip

Closed Date Opened Date Type Bid/Ask
07/03/2017 06:28:20 PM 07/03/2017 04:31:03 PM Limit Sell 0.01851787

itd be a shame if u woke up to a .025 ratio tomorrow

WHY IS OPERA USD PREDICTOR NOT WORKING

>Veeky Forums foolishly attempts to time the market and loses every time
>meanwhile holders get rich by forgetting they even bought any coins and checking on it a week later
My prediction: LTC, and all other cryptocurrencies, will slowly go up over time... you know, like they have been ever since bitcoins were invented.

no shit the point is trading to have more money

+80%