Hi guys, you made me a lot of money just by talking about shitcoins all the time

Hi guys, you made me a lot of money just by talking about shitcoins all the time.

I want to pay it back, let me tell you how. Im a very gifted remote viewer (if you dont know what that is google it).

Basically I can see backwards, present or forward in time and see whatever it is that i focus on.

Having said this, ask me anything and i will tell you what will happen. Posting from my phone so it might take me a while to answer all, plus the amount of time it takes me.to remote view the answer to a question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1Kupj-c7Tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better to hold BTC or LTC heading into August 1st? What outcome guarantees most profit?

You deserve to lose everything.

Tell us about the ant colonies

you're just mad you can't remote view

How much will CFI achieve Wednesday?

Try to get as much btc as you can, hold, its mooning again, by december expect it to be worth at least 500-1000$ more, no more big crashes in this year.

Set them on fire and sell.

esp2?

Its going up, slowly but steady, moon status by december/march, i bought 15 cfi units, was about to buy more earlier today but fell asleep and missed the huge dip

Was the moon landing faked?

Sorry i meant 15k cfi units, forgot the k

Hold that too, its going up substantially

No. Even the russians monitored the whole operation and even they celebrated when we got there, it was an achievement for all mankind.

Will the lowest bitcoin USD price come this month or later this year?

Got it! CFI will reach 15k Wednesday.

I see it going below around 2k, maybe a little less than 2k but recovering hard between the time that happens and end of year so no worries

What will be the best performing alt of the year? Or what type of alt will be the best performing?

this
also, will ARK, MONA, NMR, XVG, and INFX succeed?

I opened both long and short positions of $250, and set a take profit of $125 and a trailing stop loss of $15 on both. Paid $9 on spread alone.

Does this have a chance of success?

I spent a lot of time viewing the things i think have future so i spend a lot on cfi and the icos they are sponsoring and its guaranteed money, so i cant put it more clear than that, remember this is a zero sum game, im just telling you guys this cause you got me started on this and answered many questions i had. Also, iconomi. I could expand more on this if you want.

Yes to all but dont expect moon missions.

I dont know the ins and outs of trading specifics so i cant help you with that, which coin did you do that trade on?

Expand, please.

Ppl will eventually see that what we're doing of throwing money at literal pajeet devs for ICOs is dumb, thats where the need for cfi and ico stems from, vetting icos and investing on real teams with real projects, so every ico that is properly vetted is gonna be a moon ticket. At least before buying into icos check their main purpose. There's going to be countless ico scams.

And wednesday? What you see?

>which coin did you do that trade on?
Ethereum. Figured I didn't know what it would do, so decided to do bet on a pattern instead of a direction. I'm hoping it'll see a big, sudden jump in either direction.

Looks like I'm off by a day though, so have low hopes now. Today is pretty calm.

Will Jefferson state ever fortify it's existence away from the cyst that is SoCal?

>Im a very gifted remote viewer
sage

go back to

If you're asking this the best bet would be to go into USDT until things normalize or you get better info. However for 20-30% gains hold LTC for this week (or open a long on Polo margin, if you know what you're doing). Obviously if the situation changes I won't be able to give you an update, so set a 10% stop loss.

Have you read any of the Robert Monroe's or Tom Campbell's books?

Will NXT recover and hit an ATH within the month?

Because if you haven't, you need to be aware that any kind of information you may receive in any other states of consciousness (meaning, other than the this "physical" (virtual) reality we are in), is nothing more than data. Like in a binary, digital system. And with that said, what you receive can be all kinds of data streams, not necessarily from the outside.
Many people reporting seeing thing like 'angels', 'demons' or some other spiritual beings don't realize that they create the data, tricking themselves into believing that what they receive is actually third party.
Same goes for predicting things like stock charts and such. A well practiced OOBE/RV guy would generally be able to tell the difference between something from the outside and what comes from his own mind.
I'd recommend reading Tom Campbell's books.

Let's say I want to spend 50 bucks on some alt as a gift for future me (2-3 years). Which one would you recommend?

This thread surmises the average intellect and drive of Veeky Forumstards.

They will believe anything and try anything.

Retards.

seriously

stop fucking responding to this thread and encouraging OP's mental illness retards, he's not going to make you money

Cfi up, buy san

I dont do shorting trades so cant help ya there

No

No, i was trained by an ingo swann student

Yes

San, music, x8

What will be the prices of BTC, LTC, and ETH on January 1st, 2018?

Man hope you're right. Cheers.

Remote Viewing experiments have historically been criticized for lack of proper controls and repeatability. There is no scientific evidence that remote viewing exists, and the topic of remote viewing is generally regarded as pseudoscience.

OP, any chance of you proving RV with documented proof that it actually works.
Like give me a world headline breaking news that's going to happen in the next hour?

Of course you will make up an excuse or ignore me.

I dont know who is worse, OP or the morons asking his advice...

What coin would you recommend if buying from poloniex?

Remote viewing is real, but the OP may or may not be an actual RVer.

The rules of science don't apply to fields of parapsychology. They operate on a whole different set of rules. The term pseudoscience is appropriate in the sense that these things can't be explained scientifically, but anyone who is an actual RVer would know this fact for themselves and wouldn't bother trying to convince people otherwise.

>The rules of science don't apply to fields of parapsychology. They operate on a whole different set of rules.
looooool

Thats not how this works, but i can tell you they will all be significantly higher than right now

Look up ingo's experiment on remote viewing inside a reactor or some shit like that and his presence being registered in the machines, dont remember the specifics, google it. Also, the moon rv.

I mainly use bittrex

>Thanks biz for making him money
>Claims he can remote view-- still relied on biz to make money.

You're a stupid fuck.

>Look up ingo's experiment

No, you prove to me here with something that is going be news reported in the next hour.

Should be a piece of cake, considering you can look at crypto prices in 12 months time.

Stop deflecting and prove yourself.

is wagerr gonna tank?
fourth reich when?

bet you he doesn't answer this post or if he does it's some form of excuse like "i need to recharge my psychic abilities to do that :("

youtube.com/watch?v=I1Kupj-c7Tc

Yeah he seems totally legit.

By legit, I mean odd.

I dont have to prove shit. You think youre smarter than the CIA?

Scamcoin lol
It has already begun

I need to recharge my psychic abilities.

Of course.
It always amazes me how hard they make it to be proven beyond doubt.

I mean if I had a 'gift' like this, I would amaze the fuck out of people by predicting the close future they can see, not some bullshit like predicting the surface of Jupiter.

>I dont have to prove shit. You think youre smarter than the CIA?

There you go, not proving yourself.

slowclap.gif

The CIA found that remote viewing was useless and all affirmative experiments into it couldn't be replicated. Don't bullshit.

>some bullshit like predicting the surface of Jupiter.
Ingo Swann was wrong about that too

Relied on clarifying doubts like best exchanges and shit, dumbass.

Thats how you get whacked kid, but its fine if you dont believe, enjoy that veil in your eyes.

Well of course, but at the time he couldn't realistically be argued with.

Same shit they come out with, shit you cant instantly debunk.

>Thats how you get whacked kid, but its fine if you dont believe, enjoy that veil in your eyes.

Yeah so whacked that the CIA wouldn't be interested in your fucking powers?

Jesus, you really are a contradictory cunt.

we've been to the moon

people were there maybe during WWII

someone is still up there

.....but that moon landing footage is fake as fuck

and so are you

>guise i can predict future cryptocurrency prices but if i predict something verifiable like the news in 1 hour i'll be whacked!
yeah okay, you're full of shit

prove me wrong, you won't

Which is exactly why you won't ever be 'allowed' a gift like this. You'd be fucking up people's journeys left right and center.

I'm sure the reason I don't, is far simpler.

>still no proof remote viewing is real
sage

You can either believe or you dont, im just trying to make you all money, if you dont want it then fine, im out.

Moron, you had your chance to prove yourself and failed as expected.

Fuck off.

shit m8 I predicted you'd get BTFO in your own thread and I don't even have remote viewer cable channels
apply yourself