Is there any reason to trade on Coinbase over GDAX?

Is there any reason to trade on Coinbase over GDAX?

I'm currently on Coinbase and just looked at GDAX and thinking of switching cause of the 0% Maker/ .25% Taker fees. Is something about GDAX too good to be true, or is everyone on Coinbase getting Jewed when they could be using a different platform by the same company?

Bump for OP because I'm also interested.

Coinbase is more convenient and geared towards people who want to buy coins and not deal with an exchange. Definitely better to use GDAX to avoid the high fees.

R A R E

Can you but coins on GDAX directly with fiat?

Gdax is much much better, the Coinbase fees are high, Gdax is normal

Coinbase is the retard interface. GDAX does indeed give you much better prices, and you can buy directly with fiat (bank transfer to Coinbase, then instant transfer from Coinbase to GDAX).

You can't trade on coinbase

>not trading shitcoins on BUTTREX
y'all dumb af

I'm still not sure why either is so popular on Veeky Forums.
I trade on Kraken, Bitfinex and rarely Bittrex for small coins.

Being able to purchase instantly with a credit card on CB is really nice, although the fees do suck. Still, those costs get covered fast if you catch a move up at the right time. Just be sure to transfer the coins to GDAX asap so you can sell there when you have to.

id like to buttrex here if you know what i mean

Recurring automated buys. Instant buy with credit card. Other than that, no. Better too use GDAX when actually trading or cashing out.

don't you mean ButtRekt?

>tfw bittrex market orders still disabled
lol

Listen to pep. Go to gdax to exchange and day trade.

Coinbase is shit. Higher prices and fees. Support never replies. When ETH makes dips they always shutdown their services. I started there but moved to kraken and polo.

Umm GDAX basically is coinbase. They are connected. You can move your currency back and forth between the two instantly / free.

You should never use coinbase for anything except the initial "putting money in from my bank account" stage and cashing out when you have enough to buy a house.

haven't you heard about the dozens of people with their money stolen. One guy recently sent them 100k and he didn't receive any bitcoins back. They didnt answered him. Exchanges are scams.

>cashing out when you have enough to buy a house
implying they will let you cash out large sums of money easily. you're clearly misinformed of how things work.

where the fuck was this thread $20k ago

>tfw GDAX doesn't think my address is real so I'm stuck with Buttrex or Gemini

Shhhh stop letting the gdax limit buy secret out. You faggots will ruin it for the rest of us and coinbase will implement Jew tactics there next. Stop it

>limit buy secret
Having never used Coinbase or GDAX, what's the limit buy secret?
Just, like, limit orders, that every exchange worth its salt has?

I've said too much already