how long until it crashes?

Other urls found in this thread:

eos.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=aMRl5Qc_ILg
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1994987.new#new
discord.gg/GRRyWn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it will crash once people realize it doesn't even have a whitepaper yet

Literally the biggest scam of the whole crypto market. Eos tokens are worth nothing, they say it themselves. It's the proverbial tulip.

90%+ of the coins movement is from Yunbi lel

80*

It has a whitepaper. Still doesn't make any less overvalued, 5 billion market cap for an alpha...

Now the token sale price is almost the same as the price on Kraken. Good job FOMO:ers.

fuck this shit.
>sei mich
>be hiking this weekend
>get an email from kraken informing me that they added EOS
>hmm…most stuff kraken added went quite well when you got in early, even though it has no fucking use (ie GNO)
>oh well, I'm /out/, I'll just get some on monday
>be today:
>+300%
>shit.
>Buy anyways
>worry…
At least I moved some of my stagnating ETH

>how long until it crashes?
Who knows. The fact that it has no use should be a bad sign, but 99% of crypto has no use, so whatever.

At least a year, meanwhile I'm at €8000 profit and I'm loving it. Next sale ending in couple of hours and price will shoot to €10

WE LAMBO NOW

Can't believe this SCAM is valued à 800M$ while it has nothing.

Still got 1000 EOS from 1,36$, gonna sell half of it... I hope it won't go to 10$ just after that

wait 14 minutes, price will skyrocket today to €10 due to next sale finishing up

It's insane, spread is so huge I just made 10% selling and re-buying within 10s

inb4 it actually crashes

And of course Kraken is slow as shit.

What is the current price in this round of ICO?

approximately 6.14 USD

Don't know

First round info

650,000 eth donated in first period for 200,000,000 eos
That is 0,00325 eos per eth

means more or less 0.90$ EOS

I'm looking for the current EOS round, this would set the new floor

It can't crash, the tokens on the sale are now even valued higher than previous sale €2,5 to nog €4,2.

and the sale will go on for a year with a 1 billion cap of tokens so it will go higher unless the FOMO shifts drastically

Ok everthing is here

eos.io/

round ending in 1m

44177 ETH

means 6.27$ ATM

I'm all in balls deep

Too bad you can't margin long this shit, I'd have gone x5 lever on this fagscam

The moment that shit crashes it's going to be epic lol. Since it has no real value whatsoever and is purely speculative everyone is going to rush to the exit at the same time.

so we can expect a bump on Kraken with like €1 - 2 if it holds the same trend

Yeah, I was saying the same when I sold my ETH @ 10$ in 2015

Believe me, I had 6000 and I just wish I kept 1000 :(

This time, no mistakes, I'm in the money, I keep 1500 token of this shitfagscam till the moon

2M EOS just entered the market @ 6,27$

That's a lot of bagholders if you ask me

ETH didn't pass $10 until 2016, I don't think it was worth more than a dollar until 2016

It's not even remotely close to be comparable to Eth.. I also bought eth early and held most of it.
Eth was a revolutionary tech, that brought a ton to the table. Eos is nothing like that though. It's a mirage built on a big bag of nothing and a purely speculative product.

Easy to say after the battle.

Thing is, ETH was looking like a complete scam at that time and making x5 on my investment was a nice profit

Still, I should have kept some, cuz I completely overlooked the mania

it's pretty much the people behind it that get it its fame

So is this going to hit $6 again anytime soon, or should I bail now?

Bail 50% if you're in profit

you're a fucking retard ETH bagholder. Do some research on EOS you jackass this is revolutionary.

they even pretty much copied eth logo hahaha faggots.

the ETH logo is the sims logo

are you fucking retarded

lol bitfinex now has margin trading.

im going to short the shit out of eos/eth, hold my beer

youtube.com/watch?v=aMRl5Qc_ILg

This

Do you niggers not realize this shit will keep devaluing as more and more tokens are issued?

someone is DDOS:ing the eos website for some cheap tokens

Saturday mornings were shit in mother russia weren't they

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1994987.new#new

it's BITSHARES rebranded.

You shills just never give up, do you?

Its a decentralized os. $6 is massively undervalued, even with the amount of tokens that will be released in the coming year I see this going to $9+

I got in at $2 with 3 btc and I'll continue holding for a year at least. This is longterm while they develop their tech.

If they don't get the distribution app working again the price is going to continue falling.

>$4CHN
>Calling people shills

lmao

It's incredibly overvalued since the tokens are completely useless. The EOS team admitted it themselves lol. It could literally vanish in a puff of smoke at any moment.

If you believed what you said, you would have gotten in at $1 during the 5 day crowdsale. There was ample EOS coverage for weeks and this ICO was highly advertised.

Be honest with yourself:
You fell to FOMO.
You saw the price climbing to $3, $4, $5, $6, started to think this can only go up.
$6.50 materialised in your brain as solid value rather than paper gains.
Now you're trying to rationalize holding, because you'd feel stupid selling at $4 instead of $6.

Things to consider about EOS:
>alpha, no product
>1 billion total supply = 4.3 billion market cap, for an alpha with no product
>money doesn't help with development costs, Dan Larimer is already rich. This is 100% speculation.
>crowdsale runs for one more year, anyone will have the chance to buy in if it takes off.
>current crowdsale structure + EOS hitting famous exchanges created a positive loop inflating the prices
>EOS has ridiculous advertising at an all-time high of crypto hype. Will hype be sustained for a full year?

If it turns out to be as good as promised, EOS might be worth 40 billions when all is said and done. But this assumes Dan doesn't get bored and leave like Steem and BitShares (two other projects who had an initial meteoric rise followed by flatlining for a while), this assumes ETH's first mover advantage isn't too significant. It's almost guaranteed EOS will drop shortterm. block.one or whales might manipulate the prices further, but do you really want to gamble on that?

I dont get it, you can still buy their ico from the website? And they are already on exchanges?

How many eos per eth?

>It has a whitepaper.
literally white paper

Verification....Processing.....FUCK

this shit isn't going anywhere. enjoy losing your money

That's because EOS is currently a lot cheaper on the token sale than on exchanges, you literal retard.

And it's going to continue falling if they don't get their shitty website sorted out.

Pls respond

>Veeky Forums tells me it's a worthless scamcoin at $1 and to not go near it (despite Kraken picking it up)
>Now $6

Jesus christ I'm never listening to you idiots again

Eos.io
347 more contribution periods of 23 hour each
First crowdsale was 200M tokens in 5 days. About 650,000 ETH were raised.
Every day after that, 2M tokens.
The first day, they raised about 11,000 eth.
The second day, 40,000 eth.

Real price is really the original crowdsale (200m out of the 204m available), at about 1 dollar per EOS token.

It hit a $6.9 fairly early but dropped to the $4-$5 range where its been hovering for quite a while now.

Can i still buy in from them?

so you're telling me I can buy on their site and then just pawn it off on kraken?

didn't end well for people trying to yesterday

it's down to 4 now

>not shorting this shit

Every token has no backed up monetary value you fuckwit

The price of EOS will definitely correct back down once the hype is over. Don't let your FOMO and other emotions make you buy a coin that just skyrocketed without reason.

If you want to stay reasonable throughout your trades, join us on discord.gg/GRRyWn
You can only win.