Mfw bought LTC before it blew up

>mfw bought LTC before it blew up

$2500 in December.

The final minipump before the dump. This shitcoin will go to $1 once Bitcoin gets segwit.

Why do Bitcoin purist fags hope so much everything fails.

Fuck you and your Bitcoin faggot.

true, also happened to eth: mild pump to 280 then big dump to 250

There can only be one.

>sold my 5 ltc at 17.5k last night hoping to buy the dip
>now missing the moon mission

finally able to sell for a small profit :3
but i'm hodling until $75+

$2,500 by December
That's what you get, traitor.
>but i'm hodling until $2,750+
ftfy

This

Im a Litecoin man and I hope BTC fails. Its normal to hope that the direct competitor to your investment fails. Ofc BTC faggots are scared shitless right now, they know whats coming.

>BTC will become an altcoin

This isn't a very mature market, user. If btc crashes the plane, there won't be any survivors. That means ltc too. Well go through a dark winter bear market for another 3 years

I take it you didn't buy LTC. You'll burn with the rest of them.

charlie lee the god convincing chinese to buy litecoin by the boatload right now

>blew up

Why do people keep using this meme. The coin has only moved 25% the last week. This is nothing in crypto.

I'm assuming he means he bought LTC when it was $1.70.

That must be it, right OP?

Nobody is that retarded, right?

You realize the cost per LTC in 2013 was $51, you stupid fuck? 4 years to break even.

you should try to understand the purpose of litecoin before saying bullshit

its a healthy apprecation. litecoin will prove strong and steady wins the race. mETH is just like the name indicates, a nice quick high and then a slow spiral to nothingness

This guy gets it. Check his twitter he is in China right now. He is doing a great job promoting Litecoin.

yeah that's about what your mom costs right, i broke my dick even in her ass last night free of charge.

Lol stfu and listen to , if segwit is adopted btc can get ln and then work with litecoin, benefiting them both

Does this make me stupid for investing heavily in both LTC and BTC?

Should I stick to one or the other?

No, you've done fine.

diversification is good but i might shift more into litecoin desu

Yeah it was $51 in 2013 for maybe 15 minutes. This is much much slower organic growth than last time

all time top of litecoin was 0.05 BTC