Bancor is literally unstoppable

Bancor is literally unstoppable

Everyday this is posted... Do you work for the actual Bancor team or do you truly believe it's unstoppable?

who cares either scenario would make him retarded

No, Bancor does have a lot of potential once the changers come out. Changers let you change any ETH token to any other, right from your wallet with no bid/ask spread. Check the White paper. If Tezos gets added to Bancor Network, then BNT would surge in value. Bancor will become the reserve currency for multiple ETH-based coins and attempt to be more user-friendly.

Bancor will capture the value of every coin on the eth network. It's basically Cell swallowing people and absorbing their power. Once eth is back to bull and Bancor starts rolling out token changers we mooning. Accumulate now or cry later

>"I won't buy until it's too high, then I will pretend I didn't shit on it until that point"
lmaoing @ ur life

Tezos won't be added so soon to Bancor as it's not an eth token. The team did mention they are planning some sort of cross chain mechanism which could allow this in future.

Sage for spam
I don't want your bags

They're paid shills. In fact I bet all those threads are done by a group of 3-4 who are in the same room, somewhere in Israel.

how's that tinfoil hat treating you, user?

Daily Bancor shill thread

Are we /pol/ now?
Bancor is the most obvious longterm hold out there.

BNT is just a slightly better performing eth right now. wait until token changers and the future normie shitcoins backed by BNT.

>Maybe if I keep repeating the same sentence over and over it will come true!

It's already true. He's reminding you everyday.

jewish women are vile tbqh

just look at the long face, narrow chin, big nose and curvy large mouth

not to mention those subhuman brown eyes

and people actually gave this dumb whore their ethers

nice, but I'll never stop loving my Autumn Leaf

I have 1150 BNT.

Can't speak for the other mouth breathers around here, but def not /pol/

>Best long term hold
>bnt

Lolno. It's crypto fiat. That's a horrible idea unless you're the one in charge

>a literal kike fellating Jewish puppet on the outside of the chamber
not so fast schlomo

I do think the FED might back BNT. I think they've already bought a bunch of bitcoin and are dumping it to analyze the market, trying to crash bitcoin-like coins in order to make ETH standard. Afterwards, they may see more value in BNT, given how it subsumes all ETH-based coins.

>shits on BNT
>bagholds DGB
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH so this is the type of cuck that FUDs Bancor. So I was literally right that it's poorfags living in their mom's basement

>it's crypto fiat
t.person that doesn't know what fiat is

you sound like a turbovirgin

>doesn't recognize a beloved Veeky Forums meme
fuck off outsider

>I was just pretending, i-i-it's just a meme
>le goebbels face, 9fag club XD

go back to /pol/ and stay there with all the inbred subhumans, and that includes jews

good goy!

>stays poor
>calls others good goys
the best goy is the poor fag that keeps shouting at rich jews while they hoard all the money.
Stay mad subhuman