4CHN :(

What's happening Veeky Forums ?

I'm all in on this one

you will never die alone now OP
you'll always have those bags

you're joking right?

lmao

this guy gets it

That's just not true. Right now a bunch of 4CHN is selling easily for 6k satoshis. The buy orders are that low, so if someone sells 0.1 4CHN to a buyer, price goes down 20%.

It's just a very small market for now. With 1 btc you could increase the price by 500% or lower it by more than half

So if someone buys 1btc of chan coin will it go 500% up?

1. Download chancoin wallet
2. Buy chancoin
3. transfer chancoin to wallet
4. delete wallet.dat

repeat

No, it will barely move because 4CHN buyers are all fucking new and got scammed, that guy is wrong. Welcome to biz.

1 BTC worth of sales brings the coin to 1 satoshi.

Chill down OP i increased yesterday price by 50% on my own!

This can legit go to 2$ a coin once it gets on bittrex/yobit/poloniex in a pump.

Number of coins is just the right amount for a pump and dump.

SELL NOW or hodl this coin forever!
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Any tips would be appreciated. Contribute with your fresh meme.

Hello,

I was able to mine 0,02 of this coin if anyone with to giveway any of those coins my address is

Cc6zrjpgQuLcXDtiNEQA4JmcFjktzBiZyz

Thanks in advance

in a week that will be about $200
not bad

yes, the volume is super low in tradesatoshi.com
and most of that volume is coming from 4CHN
now in novaexchange (when some coins manage to make it there) the volume is much greater and the price will go up

lol get fuckin rekt OP

you'll be on the moon in a month or two

Donations welcome.
>Support my meme-ery.

$4CHN:Cdq1Zi8g2cHPXckeTSujnRwBAcHXKVMLR4
Whoops, forgot my address.

still doing it wrong

Steps to get rich from 4chn
1. Make infographic with the easiest methods to buy 4chn, post kek memes on the page.
2. Post infographic to facebook kekistani group pages
3. Wait a week

4. Hold bags forever because you can't dump more than $200 without halving the price.

No miners means no transactions means no value.

Is there even anywhere to lookup currently hashpower on the network? Considering the amount of idiots shilling it'd be hilarious to see if I can pull a 51% attack with AWS again and just dump everything at 1 sat for a profit.

Anyone dumping more than 10 bucks max on a tradesatoshi coin is doing it wrong.

It's like paying a Mexican off the street 200 bucks to mow your lawn for 15 minutes.