Who here is holding and doesnt give a fuck about losses?

Dont fall for the daytrading meme, its really not worth it.

STRONG IRON HANDS SQUAD WHERE ARE YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sxwb8fGFyME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Right here my nigga. I just want to drop my Wings bags and get a comfy amount of BitBay and ANT before kicking back with my holds for a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sxwb8fGFyME

Listen to him, faggits!

Found my legit coins.

Hodl till the cows come home

You don't lose until you close. If it goes under the price you bought it for it's just an opportunity to accumulate more for cheap.

So after all these fluctuations, I've never dropped below my initial investment, I have doubled my money at the lowest point (and failed to sell when it was 8x).

Does it only get better from now, or can we still go lower?

Same on ANT. They are quietly appearing in many projects. Massively undervalued.

it depends on the coin. If you believe in it, yeah just hold. it could dip, crash, but ultimately if it's a good product, it should always be much higher in 6 months.

This is my ticket to the moon, like everything good it will take a while

Iron hands

Theres a difference between day yrading and swing trading. If you're not swing trading, you're a dumbass.

i lost 30 ethers because this board convinced me ethereum would dip to double digits again, or at the very least dip to 150$, so i sold at 210$

it literally bounced back to 270$ the day after i sold, and i had to buy back in

fuck this board, now i have to hope my other shitcoins moons so i can get my eth back

> this board convinced me

You payed the price for your stupidity, deal with it

its not even loss until you sell it cheap.

>doesn't know what shorting is

jesus

fucking

christ

how's it feel to be SLIGHTLY less stupid than panic sellers?

LTC hodling since 2013. Not selling until I can buy a house with it, however long that takes. I believe it will get there eventually, I earn enough to not give a shit about it just like the 3 years it spent sitting at $3 after the great crashening

Thanks for that, i needed a good laugh, good luck with that wait coinbro

Which coins?

daytraders are really the most retarded cancerous faggots i've ever met. they really believe that they can draw any meaningful conclusion from starting at their charts long enough and then painting some shitty lines over it. all this larping really makes me cringe

xmr, dcr, fct for me

And of course btc. I have sell targets for a small portion of each of these stacks for that (unless august 1 gets totally borked)

nobody's making you daytrade, but as someone who is desperate for money and has no additional fiat to invest, this is how I make profits in a bear market.

I have nothing except holders EXCEPT that I can't profit off their weak emotions like I do with all the failed panic sellers and fomo buyers.

in conclusion, I am swollen like a tick, fat with the blood of lesser, failed daytraders, and it was delicious

mirin those satanic trips.
I am jelly, user... Believe me, once I have my holdings where I want them, I'm going to fucking delete Blockfolio from my phone and fill my time with a less stressful hobby for the next few years. I am now only like 1.5 BTC away from having the portfolio that will allow me to do that.

Diamond hands reporting in

Even im buying more, thank you pussies for the cheap coins

Jej, all you holding copefags. Enjoy your worthless bags

Same here my BitBay brotha. We're looking at a half billion market cap easily for BAY once it catches on and it hasn't even hit Poloniex yet. Perfect time to build stacks

>not daytrading from your lambo while crusing de autobahn with your 3.14 qt

sad life fellas tbqh

Still holding my bags from late may. Im not a trader and dont even bother predicting the short term so im not going to do anything other than hold

The only thing i believe for certain is crypto is the future, im sure of that.Theres a lot more money to be made for all of us.

That's the dream.

tfw I was a btc early adopter (bought in @ 2.50) but squandered it away with btc dice games and bad trades.

It was still under 10, and I thought "it won't go anywhere for at least a decade, I've got time to get back in"

And then it blew up. I won't make that mistake again.

I'm looking for serious advice here. I mean, of course, as serious as it can get in Veeky Forums. I won't follow the first answer I get to the letter, but I'd like to have some honest opinion.

I'm not a day trader, or week trader... maybe I can be a swing trader sometime when I see things clearly, but I really want to be a full time holder. I want to relax and let time do the magic, but I've got a problem.

I'm currently holding a few coins. Some are clearly promising, others are more risky, but I believe in all of them. My problem is that I don't have much to invest, but I don't want to stick to just one or two coins. I believe in diversification and I want to have at least 7-8 different options.

Currently I'm holding ANS, ARK, DGB, MOON (yes), RDD, UBQ, VIA, WAVES and XBY. All for different reasons. A couple because I started recently and I bought at ATHs without knowing. I'm learning fast, but I don't want to sell at a loss unless it's strictly necessary.

To be fully confident that I can leave all this apart and focus on other things for at least a full year, I want to get close to $1,000 on each one (maybe not DGB or MOON), then sit back and relax. I'm adding like $100-200 a month, but I need to make some bigger profit first so I can put it in coins like ANS, VIA or UBQ, and also add some BTC and ETH (maybe some IOTA too).

After all that nonsense, my question would be: from all of my current coins, which one would you just ditch, even at a small loss, to put some extra into the good ones and forget about them for a year? Or even better, if you could make just one move (selling one of them and buying a new one or adding more to another), what would you do?

Thanks a lot.

2/10 no eth

I 50:50 trade and HODL, hoping some of my trading sells are filled soon so I can lower my average HODL buy-in price.

I've got 1+ mil DGB (3 btc invested)
I've got 5+ mil MOON (pure profit)

I keep those coins, DGB will rise substantially, MOON I don't really care...

Why ETH?

This guy wants to make some BTC, not preserve his wealth.

I also don't have a single ETH, I buy some, if the price is low for ICOs, I don't keep ETH, I only use it.

After lurking this board for about a month, I'm starting to think that the best strategy is to invest in the big 3 (BTC, ETH, LTC) and just hold for the next 10 years.

>literally bounced back

This is the best plan by far. Look at people with decent portfolios, they look like this.

It's a hedge with enormous potential for growth

best strategy hands down for 99% of people

Went to the park yesterday. Didn't look at my blockfolio once. Today, back in the green.

I made a similar mistake with BTC.

The thing I learned about cryptocurrency is that everyone, everywhere, is always wrong about it. NEVER listen to advice.

swing trading is weekly from the daily chart?

Yep. Today is a good day.

Waiting to buy ETH at the next dip now. I've got BTC, I've got LTC...all I need now is ETH to complete my portfolio of the big 3

Didn't you forget something?

Good joke buddy.

Now sit down and be quiet

I already surpassed human concerns and minutiae, and I am becoming one with the cosmos.

If you want to feed this living organism that is about to reach the singularity, you are free to send BTC here:
1GX2pAwAHwPJtCcCgMKt1d6v3af7YN9awU

No ETH because I don't like limitless coins. I don't see it's use case needing blockchain technology desu. Currencies can use the tech obv, and theres a few asset coins that make novel use of a distributed ledger. Not everything needs a blockchain

And ETH has the largest single point of failure in all of crypto. Cult of personality is not a strong sell for me

Bought 6.45 eth near the ATH at $381. Was my first crypto purchase.

Shit dropped like a pigeon's but I'm still holdin deez bags....

I think I'm the only STRAT holder left in Veeky Forums

just buy more when its low

in the future you might short coins that grew too fast in a short period of time

what we saw on ETH already happened on XRP

What? Something happened to XRP?

XRP went to 0.4-0.45 before going down to 0.2-0.25 again

ETH went to 400-420$ and now went down to 200-280$

are you me?

Not cryptoshit, but holding forever.

Yea but how will i make up for my eth losses

we dont talk about strat

I'm already at 150K with an 8k investment, you're welcome to laugh some more when I have a house paid with crypto and you're still posting reaction images and angry wojaks on a shitcoin shilling image board from your basement

Not thanks to litecoin im sure of that

sell everything you have and put it into STR right now!!

Unless you are a crypto newfag of recent influx you are aware that LTC spent a few years sitting around $2-$4, no?

holding my dwindling 2.5k investment for three years, what could possible go wrong?

I'm just another Veeky Forums peon, but here is my take. ANS, ARK, and UBQ seem pretty good to me.

DGB and RDD seem okay.

WAVES -- I have given up hope on this coin honestly. If you look at their website, they cannot properly communicate what it is. I am not saying that *I* do not understand the coin. I am saying they are doing a poor job of communicating.

XBY is possibly a scam. I do not say that lightly. It is nice as a long shot. Invest 10% of what you would into the others into this if you really must.

MOON and VIA -- I do not know about these coins.

Hold with what you are comfortable with. Everything is a gamble and luck, though. Great products and teams can end up being poor investments.

They are the majority here now m8.

Thanks a lot. You're basically confirming my thoughts. I want to get to a point where I can put $1,000 on ANS, ARK and UBQ, a bit less on the others and just sit back and relax.

The problem is that I need to have a bit more luck and catch a 20x on some coin...

I like to call you guys brag holders.

Lost 80% of my portfolio. idgaf and realize normies gets shitless scared form 5% dips. I will soon evolve form a plankton onto salmon onto dolphin and become a whale myself.