/rgt/ Pre-Independence Day Edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous thread: boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/2658088#top

With a trading day sandwiched between the 4th of July holiday and the weekend is there anything about to moon while most bankers are having an extended holiday with their families?

Cryptoshills let us have our safe space.

1st for CVM faithful that held through the turmoil.

Dunno what you want but I'm hating that /pol/ style post layout

Fug I need another moon mission.

Its been that way for as long as i remember.

I feel like the market tanks today.

>first for CVM+ cuck not sure what's going on

Reminder market closes at 1pm

TOPS has 6 months to get their shit together before they get delisted. Why did I buy them again?

because you're a god damn idiot

remember when we were all making fun of you for doing that? Did you close your position

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be

I didn't close my position. I could have grabbed an easy 10% if I wasn't a fucking idiot, but nope this captain is going down with this ship.

seriously why though.

It'll go to zero. They'll just reverse split to keep it on nasdaq but your investment will go to 0.

good morning everyone. its time to put your dicks away and start making money.

who else still in cvm?

Lmao

Lmao

I mean it honestly won't take much for TOPS to get over 75 cents, but I'm holding for them to reach their 1 year high of over $2,000.

SPEX up 30% premarket. Thank you based Faggy. May we see good gains today.

You've got to be kidding

I'm not sure you know what infinite dilution means. That previous number and the book price means absolutely nothing. It will dilute 10 times before it sees an appreciable spike like what we saw on friday.

The old numbers aren't anything achievable at all due to dilution. You have no hope to see it above a dollar again unless there's a split.

Okay no more talking about TOPS, I'm not gonna convince you but we'll watch your account dwindle together

I still wonder why though. Did I miss any news releases about SPEX since last Friday?

they announced the official closing of the deal with Hoth

Lmao

Lmao

so what is our meme today DPW or CMV?

spex might do a thing again too

i'm watching cvm, spex and amd right now.

good, because I'm stuck at 4.17 lel

SPEX and OPXA, Not for holding either. Scalp it

is it CVM+ or CVM?

either or

Should I sell SPEX when the market opens? Or should I wait for a shot up?

If it sells off at the bell, hold it through the day and sell later. what are you in at?

OPXA

also, you can watch warrior trading for his watch list every morning

In at 2.60

I want to hold it through the day but it's also a short day because of the 4th so I'm hovering over the sell button.

man I'd set a limit at 3.70 and re enter when the price corrects

Just sold at 3.75 woot woot

now it's time to watch it go to 100% and cry on missed gains

good for you my nigga. Buy back in on wednesday

you're gonna pay for your greed if that's your mindset

Well I sold didn't I? I think I'm just greedy enough :P

bulls make money, bears make money, and pigs get slaughtered.

It's better to capture that gain. It'll pull back on wednesday if you really want it long

uslv

feels good man

Good day for the Shitchain companies. They're all up this morning.

holy shit TOPS

Bagholder BTFO as usual

Nasdaq just flat trading as flat as possible, but oil/ banks are doing pretty good. The dollar index rising keeps taking a toll on the precious metals.

Good morning and thank you Faggy. I'm the one who asked if I should buy in for the weekend on Friday. Just sold for 45% profit.

*trading as flat as possible

Where's scion?

CVM YES

WHEW

I told you didn't I?

Ho damn here comes my piggery. SPEX dropping nicely and I'm preparing the daytrade.

Great time to buy the dip shorts. You're missing out on a great opportunity to become a part of history.

uh huh

Good looking out bagholder

ya dummy

nndm

DAM it SPEX how long do I hold?

Oh shiiiiit do I make the daytrade play on SPEX?

>that shit volume

what the fuck man

made $130 on a quick scalp

fuck no why would you

it's flagging down right now. Too risky

Just put a limit order for 3.10 let's goo

Nice my man

CHFS, when will the pain end?

how many people here are holding SPEX long instead of daytrading it? Am i the only one?

Yes

Is tech really dead or is it just a meme the news is pushing?

>

man, just hold off and let it do its thing

You could have sold at 4 on Thursday
you could have bought at 2.50 on friday
you could have sold at 3.80 today

You can hold for long but getting in and out is how you should have been playing it.

Me
>inb4 SPEX goes down to 2.5 again

sorry didn't mean to quote

ok now i'm sold. i was waiting for the frog.

purchasing 100 shares right now.

Once TOPS gets its hold released and gets its FDA approval we're going to the moon.

>tops
>fda approval
am confus

god you really are the worst
Just the most stale of memes

>MSDI

I also could have sold at 1.32 for a 30% profit
could have sold at 2 for 100% profit

I actually sold half my position around 4, and rebought it at 2.50 friday. I played this perfectly

Lmao

Holy shit is this copy pasta?

fuck, missed this

I think so

well at least you sold some of it. I understand keeping a nice position is great but you can jump in and out. It wouldn't even cost you a day trade, but that's a lot of money on the table with this volatility

everyone did

When is my LTBR going to finally pay off

Earnings for a lot of big tech companies will come out later this month, I think people are taking it easy for now. You don't want to buy too many tech stocks, worth hundreds each, only to have them drop because of a bad earnings report.

This, along with the lower volume of trading in summer time is likely playing a role in the Nasdaq's temporary slowdown.

Tech will never die.

Lmao

It'll probably pump again soon for no reason

Come on SPEX give us a nice down

looks like you just got filled

Nah cancelled it in hopes of a larger move

yep. might as well quick sell OPXA now too

Reduced position in SPEX

You're assuming that prices can be predicted with 100% accuracy. Maybe you should post your closed positions

BHVN has a migraine clinical trial going on rn and it's going pretty well.

Come on SPEX. down boy.

uslv nooooooo

Yahoo finance / history / splits only / 5 yrs. lookup what reverse split means.

wow 3.10 was actually a good price target, a shame you cancelled it

ctrv

Yeah I'm regretting it now. I put a limit order for 3.07 if it doesn't hit that I'm giving up on the daytrade today. I'm happy with my gains and don't want to dent them.

plz silver whyyyy are u do this

you're gonna waste a day trade?

I say hold off, it'll gap down on wednesday

Well the banks are surging lol
Market is fucking dead except for financials

I have all my daytrades right now so might as well use them of there's a good opportunity