youtu.be/II3TJx9Y7CY
iodigital.io/roadmap/
iocoin.io/downloads/ioc_whitepaper_dions.pdf
iodigital.io/dions/
youtu.be/NR9e1gYvUqw
iodigital.io/chameleon-framework/
simplebooklet.com/dionsinfographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holding 1k IOC senpai. they're not bags though, I'll consider selling when it hits $100.

but seriously where you at?

1k, bout to buy when it dips to 1.05. My avg used to be around .40 but i bought the 1.22 spike, before it crashed. Ree

got most of mine at 64k sats so it's not doing me much good atm. Are you in the slack? I feel confident in this coin but it sure is slow to moon

Yessir. I post often. Slow and steady, plus the dev team is as transparent as they come, add in they have a set foundation, they are as legit as they come.

I think the hold up on the DIONs launch is Joel and the team making sure everything is secure, set, and perfect for launch with no hiccups.

To add... they're saying 100k transactions per sec after chameleon is released which is their sidehain api.

yeah i agree. if anything I'm going to buy more, but it's weird that more people aren't buying. But i guess there's no interest here for anything that isn't a pump and dump or already a top 15 coin

Or everyone is accumulating. You noticed that its getting VC support. Add in their IBM connections plus having an exec from fucking KPMG on their board, this has some moon potential. I was telling cohn by end of summer this'll be $5. By the end of the year $10.

Im seriously considering cashing out my Stratis gains (got like 400 @ .50 back in January) and putting most of it into IOC.

Stratis is starting to piss me off with their vaporware

IOC is my secret weapon, I'm buying up more everytime I get some profit from another trade.

How many do you have bro?

Can you sell the token for me? I've done some half assed research so far and I must admit that the only two exceptional things in this coin are it's connections and that it was already high prior to may/april.
I'm halfway sold already.

Lemme copy and paste from archive:

Quick rundown:

>Proof of stake
>Good website
>High quality animated videos.
>IBM in the Wings
>VC backing

IOC is a proof of identity project that has been in active development for two years. The dev team has been super responsive and regularly posts updates. The roadmap is also staggering (and regularly updated)
IOC is next level blockchain technology that ties real identity to blockchain technology.

>DIONS

>DEKS - First decentralized encrypted key system

>Store sensitive identity credentials
Inbuilt secure messaging

>Can also broadcast messages(Think twitter)
Secure Data storage that Russians can't hack.

-Chameleon

Not yet released Chameleons will be the main side chain framework for IOC.

What is IOC: youtu.be/II3TJx9Y7CY

Roadmap:
iodigital.io/roadmap/

White Paper:
iocoin.io/downloads/ioc_whitepaper_dions.pdf

DIONs:
iodigital.io/dions/

DIONs Wallet:
youtu.be/NR9e1gYvUqw

Chameleon:
iodigital.io/chameleon-framework/

Booklet: simplebooklet.com/dionsinfographics

It's not your ID tied to address or anything, the identity is an alias for your wallet address.

So instead of sending to

kSK6DSgAKa428kjSIKSHJA528AkkSLE

With IOc and its DIONS technology you can send to

MY_COMPANY_NAME

Pretty neat.

Not enough right now, so please go buy my NMR bags so I can buy more.

Lel... finna buy at 32 when it dipped. But I fell asleep

NMR predictions?

Anyone?

It'll moon sooner or later, I don't have any idea when though.
I'm selling when it's gone x5.

61k sat bagholder reporting for duty here.
However, I planned to hold this for months, so it doesn't matter to me what price it is right now.

pic unrelated; on old laptop with old meme folder.

Lol this coin is such garbage. I am so happy to see it crash after its quick pump (pro tip, every single coin pumps eventually).

Look at this shit. In the list of pros for this coin you listed "proof of stake." That's a fucking selling point now? This coin has nothing going for it. Feel free to shill me on the best use case for the technology behind it. I'm not even sure that this coin has a reason to exist.

meant to reply to

Looks more like he's explaining the coin is POS..

>iocoin.io/downloads/ioc_whitepaper_dions.pdf

Whitepaper is full of fucking grammar and spelling errors. How the fuck am I suppose to expect them to develop something when they can't even write properly.