God Worship

If you decide to worship your own interpretation of God (based on all the things you read), does God pay attention to you?

Or does the fact that you have no affiliation to any set group mean God isn't even interested?

depends on what god you're talking about.

abrahamic god pays attention to everyone for better or worse.

I'm a Christian really

I have no problems with the message of Christianity, especially the works of Christ

It's just difficult to uphold in this day and age

It's like Kierkegaard said, being a Christian is extremely fucking hard and it has nothing to do with your era. It's relatively easy to stop indulging in buggery if you're attracted to men, but Christ teaches you shouldn't basically even THINK about sinning and should cut your cock off if your urges tempt you. Plus you need to get rid of your property, abandon your own family if they don't agree with your views, go out of your way to convert others even if they humiliate you and if you get attacked you have to override your preservation instinct knowing you will have a better life in heaven.

Basically this

It's not even like there's a brotherhood of likeminded Christians as there is with Islam, to help upkeep the standard.

I don't want to abandon Christ, and I won't. I just don't want to be made to feel guilty because I am not a strict adherent.

>God

Which one?

>what is repenting

>sin
>repent
>repeat!

I do not like that cycle. It seems false and dishonest.

Exactly. I'm going with God The Father, Creator of Heaven and Earth, Of All That Is Seen and Unseen. Sounds like the God of Gods, the God of all.

Oh? I still don't know which one, there are many gods claiming such.

Why do you presume the existence of only one deity?

God the Father of Jesus Christ

Why do you presume the existence of any deity?

Oh, a desert demon.

prove it

>repent AND SIN NO MORE
I think some of you retards conveniently forget about that part.

these stupid memes

You need only see the traces of blood, burnt innocents and raped children.

Are you saying those things are a direct result of the Abrahamic God, and without Him, none of those things would have happened?

Jesus Christ.
Which 14 year old faggot made this stupi shit??

Those sayings were symbolic referring to the time of the end as in the last days which are upon us now.

>symbolic
Nice try, you numale low test cuck sjw atheist.

====D
This is the dick of a priest, it just ejected a child's anus.

>symbolic

Everything is symbolic and metaphorical when fucking nothing happens like you said.

Looks like the desert demon already fucked you up brah

You can easily forgive a sin just as easily as you can do it.

how is that useful though