ALL BECAUSE OF THIS FUCKING POST BTC RETURNS??

businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-goldman-sachs-2017-7

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, ARE THESE FUCKS JUST TRYING TO DUMP THERE BAGS ON US?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well, if goldman jews say 4th wave

IT LITERALLY STARTED MOONING 2 HOURS AGO, EXACTLY WHEN THESE KIKES POSTED IT

On the grave of satoshi I hope we aren't in a bull trap

>my mind tells me it's going down for awhile before reaching ~5k by the end of the year
>the jew tells me 4k soon
I have never had my own opinion this close to the jews before, I think it's time to get out of crypto.

I FUCKING SOLD AT 2520 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Kek. Get out and be a tard then.

>“From current levels, this has a minimum target that goes out to 3,212 (if equal to the length of wave I),” Jafari wrote. “There’s potential to extend as far as 3,915 (if 1.618 times the length of wave I).
Literally meme triangles lol

I'm poor but I'll buy a whole bitcoin if the price drops to 2200

When Goldman Sachs is talking about crypto the "early adopters" stage is long gone, I only wish I had traded more over the last 3 years.

I jumped on the BTC-train 2 weeks ago when it hit 2400€ and bought 0.5 BTC for 1200€. It then started to drop, but now surges again.
When should I sell?

Now, it seems like you care about that 1200€ and caring will doom you.

2020 at the earliest

Not until 2020, ideally.

You have become the new friendo. Embrace it and become rich.

Not him, but why 2020?

not before 2020 if you want to make money

my fucking face when goldman sachs' TA chart is as retarded as any TA chart posted on biz

pic

End of June was the end of the 2nd quarter.

Muh "institutional investors" that may have wanted to get into crypto were not going to do it at that time. This week should be good.

Goldman ballsacks is a meme on par with Veeky Forums

>A, B, C, 1, 2 , i, ii, iii, iv, v, 3, 4,

Guys, this post doesn't change the fact that August 1st is approaching, and that BTC will fork down the road.

Don't be retarded, Goldman Sachs are only learning about crypto now. They have influence over the stock market, not crypto.

>that BTC will fork down the road.

not, cose this:
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
The institutional investors phase is upon us, still large gains to be had.

Don't you dare bear His name in vain. He didn't even care about price. He cared about killing the enslavement to central banks.

BTC isn't forking. It's gonna get segwit, and it's gonna get a $1000 boost in price before August 1st. Screen cap this bitches.

>BTC isn't forking. It's gonna get segwit, and it's gonna get a $1000 boost in price before August 1st. Screen cap this bitches.

god i hope you are right, btc moves up that much it will pull everything else up with it, would be a great day...

>a great day
a great month

July is the moon month

so according the them it's gonna dip to less than $2000 before reaching a new ATH. i wonder if it would be wise to sell in anticipation for the dip that they are predicting. i'm too big of a pussy to risk that dip, tho

there's literally no reason for this to be true, they're only reason is "a lot of people are making money, therefore it's a bubble" without understanding WHY so many people are buying it.

Plenty of stocks and other investment opportunities have had huge gains like this in the past without being a bubble. They're just jealous that they didn't get in sooner basically.

well i'm not suggesting that it is in a bubble, greater minds than mine can figure that one out. but i could see a price dive orchestrated by whales so that they can accumulate more one last time before a large surge. wouldn't that be almost a certainty?
watching the the charts the past few days, as soon as the price starts go up fast, large million dollar walls get put up. i think if the price is set to go up, a dip will occur beforehand for accumulation purposes. just my 2 cents

it's not even "a lot of people" though, considering its a global currency and less than .5% of the population is using it.

why would they benefit from driving the price down and creating further doubt?

Their best move would be driving it up *into* a bubble and selling/shorting at the top

>ever met an honest banker?

>me neither...
>have faith and trust

> Channers think they will have a chance in the crypto game once the Sachs gets in

>He thinks he can outsmart the jews

kek

this
retailers are about to get their money siphoned