What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=female brokers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Men handle finance.

We should donate buttcoins to women in order to increase diversity!

Finance is a industry which is dominated by men.
IT is a industry which is dominated by men.

So fintech is a industry which is dominated by... ?

And?
lmgtfy.com/?q=female brokers
In 10 years you will be able to replace "broker" with "shitcoin trader" and see all the same articles.
Side note: If women are better than men and get paid less than men why aren't companies focused on maximizing profits 100% female?

I'm giving my Btc away to some women of color. I didn't realize this coin was so sexist. I'm sure they will make good use of it

How to be a good cuck.

>We need more women and diversity in economy
>Two days later world economy collapses

memen?

amazing

Is anyone actually suprised by this?

Men are inclined to take risks. We trail blaze and innovate.

Women are inclined to opt for security. They are conformist bandwagoners who easily fall to peer pressure.

Its biology.

this. I don't look down on women because they're programmed to do this for a reason. If women didn't wanna feel comfy all the time and live in the shadow and the spoils of men who innovate than just going out and killing themselves, we'd all have been extinct a long, long time ago

also SNT about to dip and moon. get ready to buy

Can't wait for someone to monetize this.
>Hundreds of articles about how females only make up %2.84 of the cryptocurrency trading world
>We need more wymen in crypto
>"Introducing : FemCoin from the creators of Bancor"

I have seen 300 post threads with Veeky Forums trying to come up with a scam but I have never seen anything as elegant as this.
It's the perfect market as it'll be shilled by media and the target market are crypto newbs.

This. Easiest false flag.

They arent better, thats why they get paid less

How many times have you seen a truly competent female in school? Im willing to bet you have one or two stand out memories, but thats just it- they stand out because most are vapid whores

MEMEn

>Side note: If women are better than men and get paid less than men why aren't companies focused on maximizing profits 100% female?
KEK
>remember reading that news article about a woman trying to start a 100%-woman-only company
>goes well for 2 months
>cat fights start breaking out, "cliques" form, start bullying each other over shitty things like shoes, no one does any work
>whole company breaks down, goes bankrupt shortly after

we don't NEED more women/diversity
they just WANT more women/diversity
remove quotas

>this. I don't look down on women because they're programmed to do this for a reason. If women didn't wanna feel comfy all the time and live in the shadow and the spoils of men who innovate than just going out and killing themselves, we'd all have been extinct a long, long time ago
this 100%

We could call it bitchcoin.

I imagine she would buy chicken and shoes.

Underrated post

LGBTQIFAGS?

beautiful