SNT SNT SNT

SNT IS ABOUT TO MOOOON! GET IN HERE LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/coins/snt/overview/ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Open up that butthole newfags and prepare to get rekt

this looks like the same whale manipulated trap as nmr t b h

I really hope you guys bought in earlier. This is going to 4-5k sats within a week.

I did! I read up on this extensively and I'm super excited. This thing should go nuts in the next few weeks. Beta app launches next week, the alpha version is super clean. Very user friendly.

>managed to buy in at ICO

So when will I get my 5x gains broskis?

kys pajeet

its making a double peak pattern right now, which means it's about to dip for a little bit, but then it might go back up. already sold and made a 25% profit. waiting to buy back in. sell now, buy later

>mfw i was gonna buy more yesterday on the dip but fell asleep, missed 30% gains

Yea dev in slack said big news will be coming in the next few weeks. The launch will also boost the price as well IMO.

i saw that this spiked to $3.60 last night. what the fuck happened?

yeah it was great, i made back all my losses, PTOY too. time to keep gambling. It's making a double peak on Bittrex, and the Buy wall is getting really fucking close, then the sell wall will be next. wait to buy more on the dip cuz its gonna fucking moon with no end today

prepare your boipucci son

Yea I have noticed a few times when all the sell walls were down. It's just a matter of time now before it moons.

I had 3000 then sold because it kept going down.

> because historic patterns indicate future trends

No u kys

I bought SNT at 18k.

>kill meeeeeeeeeee

what was the spike on
cryptocompare.com/coins/snt/overview/ETH

Suddenly SNT was worth 100x more, did someone forgot a few zeroes when selling?

ones in eth and the others in btc ?

>Sold my SNT yesterday

....why?

Bought snt at 2067 feels good

lol

Just hold. If you get shaky, go read up on their actual plan and there will be no doubt in your mind that this thing is going places. Open source, runs on top of eth and supports ALL dapps.

Before I started my current job, I was thinking of applying to work at Status (back in December 2016). I wonder if they would've taken me.

how much do you think they'll honestly go up and when? not talking about pumps either, i'm talking legit, high volume, price increase?