Eating Competitions?

Fuck Veeky Forums, I thought this was free money, but then this happened:

>heard about local restaurant eating challenge
>if you can eat the whole meal in 30 minutes, get it free + $200 cash prize and T-shirt
>if you fail, you have to pay $60
>Think eating is just "mind over matter" so "fuck yeah free money"
>Go into restaurant with wife to accept challenge while she watches
>Waiter brings out 6 servings of fries and 2 massively overstuffed cheesesteaks with extra large giant soda
>Wait what it didn't look this big in the picture
>Nervous but ok can't back out now wife is here
>Start eating
>Everything going ok
>down to 15 minutes left
>start getting nervous
>start eating faster
>I can't hold anymore food, my mouth is burnt, face crying from heat, nothing more will fit in body even while shoving it down with the soda
>10 minutes left
>Fucking panic
>try to stuff it all in
>start squeezing fries together to condense it while burning hands in process and mind racing
>Can't hold it in any longer, heart burning and body full
>Vomit out of nowhere all over restaurant floor
>my wife's face when this happens
>my face when vomit everywhere and face burning, realize I'm only like half-way done, 5 minutes left
>Just get up, hand $60 in cash to waiter and run out of restaurant
>Waiter looks shocked and confused
>Wife and I get in car and we drive home in silence

What the FUCK Veeky Forums I thought this was free money and free food?!?! Now I can't even go back there.
Fuck me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLB-jxBhQVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

de amerigan dream :DDD

I thought I could make an extra $200 a week doing this.

You're suppose to eat your food gently and slowly and appreciating the taste.

Lol faggots. Not even animals overstuff themselves.

>>Just get up, hand $60 in cash to waiter

what about tip?

tell that to a dog

Why was the face burning?

Ooooohhhhhh you funny son of a gun.

Food was too hot for me to eat when I got it, shoving so much food into my face made my body temperature go way up so too much sweat.

>paid 60$ to shame himself

this. my dog got into a 5 gallon bag of rice yesterday and ate ALL of it. had to force her to throw up 11 times and she's still pooping solid logs of rice.

Feels bad.
Wife and I aren't talking about it. She's not happy that I told her I was going to get us some "free money"

You deserve it, you idiot.

Not only did almost pay yourself into a potential blood clot and/or a subsequent heart attack, but you actually thought that it was free money.

You literally got conned by a fucking restaurant.

There is nothing like "free" food.

If there is something like "eat all and you get it for free", you either
a) need to be a professional / needlessly fat guy to be able to eat it or
b) it is a scam, as most people are physically not able to eat so much

It is a shame, desu - wasting food, ridiculous large portions and such stuff is something only retards do.
So basically muricans.

Why the fuck is this in Veeky Forums

No one gives a fuck about your sad, pathetic story/ and life here

Plenty of free food at the church though.
But like 5 years ago I passed one of those challenges eating ice cream, and I thought for some reason I could do it again.

>Plenty of free food at the church though.

No denying in that, but how often do you go out to a charity diner for homeless people with your wife? I mean... the picture someone doing this is pretty funny, but I doubt that you do this for a romantic evening.

How do u make a doggo throw up

My wife makes me go to a church like every week but I avoid it 3/4 of the time. But yeah. Veeky Forums has made me really suspicious that the church will just start asking me for money some day because for now it's literally free food and activities if I go with my wife.

Sell that heavy bag man

In America poor people eat food to pay the rent

Worst job interview stories
>op bombed his first test
>instead of earning $200 lost $60. For shame
>not going for $400 w sturdy long term wife built for comfort
>not eating the vomit until restaurant manager begs you to stop and take the $200
you're no professional boy

>>not eating the vomit until restaurant manager begs you to stop and take the $200
kek

>Plenty of free food at the church though.
You pay for it with your soul, the highest price of all.

I always feel like I'm fucking scamming these people because I'm not even slightly religious but act like I am.

>Fuck Veeky Forums, I thought this was free money, but then this happened:
lol:
>So put a quarter in yo ass because you played yourself
>youtube.com/watch?v=XLB-jxBhQVg

never admit defeat. my nigga.jpg

It got to the point where I wanted to keep eating, but every time I stuffed something in, more would come out.

So I wasn't sure what to do. I was mentally ready to do it but my body wasn't letting me finish no matter how I tried it.

I bet that skinny nip youtube bitch could do it.

i would've worn a diaper and shit while simultaneously eating more. it's a secret strategy all pro eaters use, including matt stonie.

KEK thanks for this OP. Had a good laugh

no problem

>wasting food is retarded
if you cant find food and starve it is you who is the retard

You fucked up by not being prepared but you have a chance to redeem yourself OP. Otherwise this shame will haunt you forever and your wife will never respect you again.

First off all you went in there and underestimated your opponent who was waiting for a sucker like you to come along and take the almost impossible challenge. That's how you lose.

Now that you've lost and have some experience you can come back to win.

Step 1: Get hungry, really hungry. Don't eat for 2 days hungry. This will prepare your body for the massive meal ahead.

Step 2: Make the same meal at home and practice. Do this until you can get it all down.

Step 3: Return to the restaurant with your wife. Everyone will remember you as the cuck who vomited everywhere and left no tip. This time will be different. This time you are prepared. This time you WIN. Everyone is cheering. You leave a BIG Tip. Now you are the man your wife is proud of.

amerilards should be shot

also research those speedeaters
they drink like GALLONS of water frequently to expand the size of their stomachs

> Order food
> Go take a huge laxative shit for 45+ mins
> Come out and food is tjere, already comfortably cooled
> They don't start the timer without you there

>gets shot
>gets stuck in the fat
>unkillable
we planned for this

kek don't give away our strategy yet