Aragon (ANT)

Ok so why is noone talking about this? They have an actual product and it's quite cheap at the moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_campaign_in_Asia_Minor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Apros
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Noone here holding or trading this coin?

I agree with you that it is undervalued, but there is no upcomming event for it to suddenly spike, no?

Which makes this coin a solid choice for investing, but not for trading... which is why 99% of all recent imigrated /pol/tards will not touch this coin and stay poor while larping about their gains on Veeky Forums.

everyone wants to make money as fast as possible instead of waiting

I'm holding a large amount of it.

It's one of those coins that we don't want to associate with Veeky Forums because Veeky Forums ruins coins. So keep quiet and let this thing grow. It's pretty much guaranteed 5x+ return by the end of September.

It's a "STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS COIN" coin, like Minereum MNE.

i mean honestly how much do you think it could moon at this point? 10%? 20% at best? a real investment is something that 40x on you like ETH for ppl who poured tons in at $10. This? I'm not seeing that.

Ladies and gentlemen: the average newcoiner who will cry as soon as we are in a bear market.

Holding 500. Might get another 500 soon. I think they will be a big name next year.

It's been doing 20% fluctuations every 2 days for the past 2 weeks or so.

What the fuck are you on?

This thing could do about 10x or so easily.

Aragon is a bunch of atheist scumbags with no morals. "In Aragon We Trust" alone turns off a lot of people. You think rich investors don't believe in God? You think they appreciate you putting yourself in place of God in a meme? Fuck off Aragon.

kek

But seriously though, we can't let aragon governance be implemented in every upcoming good coin.

this

The hell

This just makes we want to buy

this might be the most retarded post I've seen on Veeky Forums and that's saying a lot.

I agree, brethren

Deus Vult

What is the value proposition of the ANT token? Seems to me they could have developed this tech without needing one? Not trying to FUD just asking some questions before making a serious investment.

>like Minereum MNE.
feels like the cat's already out of the bag on this one

also, holding 1k ANT. will i make it?

Whenever I mention this coin people think I'm talking about ANS...

wtf i hate aragon now

Jesus fucking Christ, you redneck amerifags need to step down a level on your gay ass religion fetish

>tfw bought ANT back before the ANS boom
>"i should buy some of that ANS too, the logo is cute"
>don't
>it moons
fuck me

You'll be fine user, just hodl tight to that expensive ANT

so if ethereum makes it even bigger, this coin should gain as well since it's linked to ethereum, right? what are your guys predictions? $10 a coin down the road maybe? it definitely looks promising

> real team
> real partnerships
> working beta product
> reasonably sized ICO
> early customers (district0x)
> does not moon overnight

Therefore, biz has zero interest in something like this. they'd rather buy memecoins and look for a 10x overnight gain while selling low.

I'm going to enjoy my 10-100x over 2 year gain while holding ant.

No, I cannot see why they should be directly linked. In fact my biggest concern with Aragon is the value of the actual token.
With a token you are only a shareholder and have a vote in how the business should be run. That's it, no other use for it. I hope it moons anyways, the project and team itself is awesome

i have been following both Aragon and Ethereum for a while now, and it seems that when ethereum goes up, aragon also goes up, and when ethereum goes down, aragon goes down.

for instance, when ethereum had that huge run up last month, aragon also had a huge run up to $4.20. then when ethereum dipped down to $280~, aragon also dipped down to $2.25~
maybe i'm reading too much into it but it's just something that i noticed

Aragon was an old merchant crown based on eastern Spain, stronger than Venice or Genoa in their time with much more military might, they defeated the Moors in Spain, the unstoppable French cavalry in Italy and their famed catalan mercenaries stopped the Seljuk Turks in Anatolia until they were betrayed by the Byzantine emperor (for being too dangerous even for their allies and wanting to create a crusader state in Anatolia under the rule of their leader and templar knight Roger de Flor) and then they engaged in the so called Catalan Vengeance against the Byzantine Empire which would lead to a total victory of the Aragonese forces and the conquest of Athens and Neopatria for over a century.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_campaign_in_Asia_Minor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Apros

The Crown itself was extremely decentralized and surprisingly democratic and free (for the era), with each region being a small kingdom itself and having their own cortes.

The name itself, Aragon, sounds pretty based. Also, the king of Aragon James the Conqueror fought in battle in the front lines with a dragon helmet.

I think it's a fitting name.

I see where you are coming from and partially agree. But then nearly every coin in the market seems to move together

i just think that there is probably some sort of correlation between the movement of ethereum and it's tokens. either way, i think you cant go wrong buying aragon, looks very promising long term

Its a hidden gem.

I am not buying this coin because of its associations with Bancor.

you're certainly welcome to avoid any and all coins backed by solid teams and concepts, but that is done at your own peril. when the democratized coin economy comes in 2018-19, bnt is going to moon and you will be left holding only your dick in your hands. think of what happened to blogging because of wordpress/blogger/medium and now understand that aragon is doing that for creating companies and bancor is doing that for creating tokens. have fun

Just sold all my ANT after seeing you retards starting to shill it. Maybe I'll buy back in later

:) feels good. they have no idea anons.

The first sentence is unjustified but I fully agree with the rest

Taking the American motto and twisting it for some shitcoin does not look good and it will turn investors off.

This shit has potential and it's sad to see it flushed because the devs are trying to make a stupid joke out of their motto

nobody that matters will care and aragon is going to be used by multiple coins.

Haha, holy shit. The /pol/tard invasion is real isn't it?