RIALTO.AI

How many /biz folk got in the ninja-crowdsale?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tomorrowaki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i threw whatever i could into it. sales nearly over only 500k left til hardcap. get in if you can

Threw 1 btc into it. Looks pretty good

Fuck off with your scamcoin fucking pajeet

I'd rather not get scammed. Thx though

lok, But I sent them XRP. Who scammed who?

Do your research
This looks less scammy than eth and eos

5 eth in

gas yourself

So are you guys planning to hold or sell?

Would like to sit on the tokens untill the first payout, but that token launch pump might be hard to resist

If it's a good price I think I'll sell on the initial pump and buy back in when it settles

I'm just wondering if they are going to wait for 7 days after the 14th of July, or 7 days after PP buys out the remainder of the crowdsale today to release tokens.

I've been playing with this thought myself. Hope you are a better trader than I am though, I've got a 50/50 track record so not sure if I'm up for the gamble.

In the whitepaper they state that the tokens will be distributed five days after the final phase of the crowdsale is complete. On the participation page they write "within seven days". So I guess August 20th, 22nd at the latest?

I really believe in this project, and for once this is a novel idea in the cryptosphere. Am I understanding correctly that the platform is finished, as they are launching trading October 1st this year?

the only thing you're sitting on is your favorite shitting street, pajeet.

Maybe sell some, see whats being said about it first.

I really hope no one falls for this blatant scam.

Explain

Scam proofs?

Bunch of slav names...usually not a good sign, is it planned to be on any exchange?

He's probably just butthurt he missed the priority pass sale.

you're probably just butthurt from shitting on a street.

It plans to be on many major exchanges, and a plethora of smaller ones too.

How do you know? Looked through their website and couldn't see anything.

Many pajeet shills itt, too bad idiots will fall for this scam, any poo in loo that can setup a wordpress site is doing an "ICO"

They haven't announced any exchanges yet, just what user above said. It is an ERC20 token though, so I imagine it'll be on Bittrex

So why do you think it's a scam?

Can you at least make the fud relevant (and funny)? They are white.

This guy twitter.com/tomorrowaki is one of the escrows. Starbase founder and bancor partner

>finally got a wagecuck job
>first thing I was going to do was invest in rialto
>10mil cap
>at 9.5mil

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR I ALREADY MISSED THE EOS TRAIN NOW THIS

If you have no money right now, you should know that this is the second of three phases of the crowdsale. If you invest now you get a 10% bonus, but there is another round starting on july 15th

If you knew how to read you'd understand the hard cap.

10 mil hard cap

can you stop shitting on the street?

Can you just explain why it's a scam?

I realize I sound like a total shill, but the fact that the best FUD ((they)) can come up with is poo in the loo speaks volumes

i could, but you should learn how to recognize one. unless you're in pajeet's discord and asking me to keep this thread alive?

on pol i'm accused on being weev. here i'm accused of being a heeb by street shitters? that's too funny.

3/10 or /pol/tard nucoiner. pajeet discorders aren't really known here for posting about icos..

sure bud.

ok retard.

settle down, pakeet.

I'm gonna be laughing with my 1100% ROI

kys and stay poor. hard to believe some of the /pol/ idiots that post here are being serious.

you put 5 eth into this scamcoin and you act like you're the richest street shitter in mumbai. i live in laguna beach and could adopt your entire village for a month with my allowance.

>Allowance
Top kek, 16 year old confirmed. MOOODS

God damn it, just give us two or three sentences on why it's a scam.

Ugh, I'm born and raised in south county. Anyone who has the make the claim, "well, I live in LB, so fuck off" is a total fucking shitbag of a human being.

You already live in one of the nicest 50 square-mile areas of the world, don't be such a pretentious douchebag like so many others in south OC. You give people like me a bad name.

I'm from Coto (a much nicer gated community, one of the best in the world), and I'm not 1/1,000,000 the douchebag you are.

tldr, pajeet.

You're another post-millenial south OC fuckwit with zero future unless you change your shitty mindset.

Who also has the attention span of a goldfish and zero reading ability.

ok i read that, and you're a rude bitch. i hope rialto works out for you and you manage to one day fine happiness, pajeet. you deserve it.

"rude bitch"

lol

So what grade did you get in Algebra last semester?

gross, are you hitting on me now?

you went from shilling shitcoins to offering to teach me math on skype. how many hats does pajeet wear?

No, child, I am not.

Showing $130,000 shy on the main site. I know they will clear that today. My question is, do they release 7 days after Aug 15th, or 7 days after today when they hit hardcap.

"The crowdsale finishes on August 15th or whenever maximum cap is reached (whichever is sooner).
For optimal performance and maximization of the fund’s returns for all supporters, crowdsale is
capped to a nominal value of 10 million USD.
RIALTO.AI (XRL) tokens will be distributed within 7 days after the crowdsale ends. After the tokens are
distributed, transactions of digital assets will be signed by escrows and transferred to RIALTO.AI Digital
Asset Pools and custody."

So now what? The counter is over 10 mil. When does the token sale stop?

looks like a great project, put in 35 eth

So glad I got in, this project will be killer.

they said the same about the toilet, yet the street came out on top. i think it's too early to speculate.

Why do you hate Indians so much kid? Mom ran away with one?

>all pajeets are rapists
why is that always your go to?