Why was everybody so fucking mean to them?

Why was everybody so fucking mean to them?

>be Polish
>be hundreds of years ahead of the rest of Europe in terms of civil liberties to the point where when the Enlightenment happens you basically don't even give a shit
>save Western Europe from Ottoman oppression
>do basically no harm to any of the nations around you
>create Prussia even though it's Protestant and you're literally the most devoutly Catholic people ever but you don't give a shit because religious tolerance has been part of your culture for centuries
>get all your shit stolen by Sweden
>get fucked by Russia
>get fucked by Prussia
>get fucked by Prussia, Russia, and Austria
>become independent
>Germany fucks you, destroys all your cities
>Russia fucks you, then builds a bunch of god awful ugly shit to replace all the shit the Germans broke
>become independent again
>everybody laughs at you for being poor

Success breeds envy. Especially from the Swedeshits.

Surrounded by cunts, to this day they have shit reputation because of nazi propaganda which interestingly enough is repeated by their fucking american ''allies''. To think about it everything amerisharts know about WWII comes from nazi propaganda
>it took 4 Shermans to take down one Tiger ;)
>russians just zerg rushed
>Waffen SS was the best of the best

Without Lithuania, they were too weak to fight the Eternal Habsburg and the Perfidious Rus. They also have no natural borders and thus are exposed to large sweeping offensives on every side.

>create Prussia even though it's Protestant and you're literally the most devoutly Catholic people ever but you don't give a shit because religious tolerance has been part of your culture for centuries

During this period most of Polish nobility hate Catholic priests an church as well(but not faith). Few years later the greatest person of Polish Crown convert to protestant faith and creat political party known as "Ruch Egzekucyjny". This party had two goals among them they wanted to create Polish Protestant Church. They almost did it but catholic's last line of defence - king stopped it

>Without Lithuania

But Lithuania was the weak and poor part of the Commonwealth especially in last period before partitions

literally the Sweden of it's time

Because subhuman P*leshits pissed everyone off. I am Polish and I fucking hate myself, wish I was a based Lithuanian

Poles are arrogant fags with a victim complex

I'd say the problem is in you being you. Not because you are a Pole. Move to Lithuania if you like it so much, change your life.

A lot of us are, yes.

I think the problem is that we are still letting others to fuck us in the ass. Our democratically elected ruling parties SLD, PO, PiS, WaƂensa and the gang were/are all western bankers whores. We just turned our ass from east to west. Still neocolonial slave country unable to free itself. Politicians pursuing only their private interests, regular Poles to brainwashed and to lazy to change anything - Poles screwing Poles. Why would you expect any respect if we don't respect ourselves?

These shits pissed off every neighbor, and then got what they deserved.

How did they piss everyone off? They literally never did anything.

pissed off by doing what? As far as I can tell the worst thing they did to Prussia was create it, the worst thing they did to Russia was be less of a shithole than it so their peasants kept escaping over the border, and the worst thing they did to Austria was literally save it.

worst thing PLC did to russia was fuck it up with noblemens' private wars that escalated

After more then 100 years of Wars started by Moscow.

BENIS

>invade russia when it weak and suffers from mongol invasion
>invade russia when it weak and without proper ruler
Fast Forward
>"muh russian oppression, we weak and humble" eternal victim syndrome

There is a diffrence between invading a country for small teritory changes that you have claims to and completly annexing one of the bigger european powers thus upsetting the blanace of power.

I don't pick sides because it's quite obvious that all the sides were agressors and defenders in diffrent times. Simply annexing the entire Commonwealth was quite extreme.

Lebensraum

>There is a diffrence
No, there's no difference

>>save Western Europe from Ottoman oppression

Fuck off with this meme. The French and later British were allies of the Ottomans, and the Ottomans still would've failed in the Great Turkish War even if they had BTFO'd Austria.

>not mentioning Poland's courageous and insane resistance against Nazi Germany in WW2 in stark contrast to all their neighbors

>charging against tanks with horses
>making death camps for jews
>surrendering in a week
yeah very courageous, pawel.
go clean my toilet

Charging tanks with horses is a literal meme, and the Poles never formally surrendered. After their army was shattered, hundreds of thousands of troops either fled to form units in exile that proceeded to fight on every other front of the war except the Pacific, or join the Home Army which waged a stubborn guerrilla war that only ended when the Soviets kicked the Germans out of Poland.

You're thinking of the French, who were the most complacent of Germany's major conquests, including in the rounding up of Jews.

They shouldn't have bullied the ottomans.
I mean the ottomans only took podolia its not even that important probably.

Remember when soviets offered deported Poles chance to fight for their country and they take this opportunity and bravely run away into Persia

>piss everyone off
>only mentions russia which is an agressive country of mongoloid cunts to begin with

wow truly Poland is evil

>invade a country which harassed your partner's eastern lands for years

totally not a casus belli