ICONOMI (ICN)

How long until we see the money coming in for the upcoming platform release and when is this coin hitting the other major exchanges?

NEVER, LOL REKT

fuck if i know, im tired of holding these bags

bought during the hype phase a couple of weeks ago.. now the hype died down and so did the price

guess i gotta hold it all the way until the platform is actually released, which is *supposed* to be in the beginning og august

They confirmed the release to be before august 1, so pretty soon actually.

No one holding ICN anymore?

bump

Weak people. Hold for half a year at least.

If you are holding ICN for the pump, you might as well stay poor.

What did he mean by this?

Hello, bought in at ICO here.

Beta is going smoothly everything works.

(pic related)

Tip me some 4chn and I might give you their picks for their portfolio ICNX and INCP respectively.

Even in this climate they manage to keep the green.

4chn:

CRbS8pQCwNDbdayaEVKzor3ZwbNsPUaLga

BTC:

19pgrxnwVZwsetwShPu1YNNqK2u7yqrRo9

ETH:

0x6ee014104e876185e836750f6DDeBb6796f307B1

CFI is the shit now

i have exactly 1000 ICN
it's great because I know how many thousands of euros i have by looking at the current € valuation lol

longterm hold i guess, i'm in it for the long run

predictions on what will happen in august?

I have a bit on Kraken, like .03BTC worth

>tfw only 215 ICN

There will be an AMA next week on their subreddit. The public platform will release before august. Q2 results will also come somewhere this month.

Should be an interesting month for Iconomi.

next week? Shit man, that means a nice jump up
I guess I should accumulate now that I still can and sell half sometime next week
still got my ark bags waiting to get dumped but i can't sell until it hits 24000 FUCK

I have 2117 iconomemes. I'm excited that this has an actual product coming out in a month. Rare thing compared to other cryptocurrencies. Only other one I can think of with an actual product is etheroll/dice. If ICN increases similarly in price that would be cool.

I am holding the shit out of ICN, up from sub $1, and bagholding CFI.

Lol

bump

ICNX also includes CFI in their holds. They have so much revenue sources.