Posw

g-guys...

holding 10k

>they thought POSW wouldn't go any lower

My strong structural engineer hands will not falter buddy.

ITS OGRE

inb4 idiots saying that it's just "whale accumulation!!!1!"

Who bought a coin litterally called PIECE OF SHIT ?

i-its just one guy dumping bags, it will re-recover soon enough

Those poor souls...

pajeets gonna pajeet

here's a toast to our resident user who sold ETH for PoSW, may his suffering end quickly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just lost like 30-40%, but for people who want to get in it's a good time to do so. There will be a pump when the exchange 2.0 is released.

I'll wait for 1 sat until entry, maybe

Oh come on, there's no way a legit coin is going under 1m market cat.

market cap*

>$1,479,674
that's the latest market cap so it's possible, probable even - given the latest developments
I'm sorry for your loss, really

O..one dollar a coin by summer

.holding 4.5k here. I'm over it. Either it moons back to 10k some day or im done with it.

50k PosW here

But Summer started last month, unless you are speaking for the Southern Hemisphere.

I'm mocking people like you when this shit was first being shilled here.

Meh, I dumped bag thousands of sats ago.

Nice, I went from 1btc to 0.1 btc.
:^) I'm not mad at all.

Does that factor in the loads of new coins hitting, like the 3.000.000 from 29/6 or the 5/10/15m {Developer Fund} proposed?

Kill me senpai

We all got fucked on POSW. After many months i've made peace with the fact that POSW is a long drawn out exit scam.

Every time the devs dump, they go in the slack and say "great time to buy" or "i just bought more", acting like they are other anons.

>Kill me senpai

You cannot kill

I genuinely don't get scam vibes from PosW. Holding for ages already, and will continue to hold for years. At this point, it's more about curiosity than it is for profits. If they get their PosW 2.0 rolled out and in the coming years it proves itself, holders will be generously rewarded. If not, it'll have been an interesting journey.