ITT: historical revealing/lewd clothing or lack of throughout history

ITT: historical revealing/lewd clothing or lack of throughout history.

Concepts of lewdness are social constructs. Throughout most of history girls went topless and no one batted an eye.

Am I the only one who misses loinclothes?

They're just so...lewd.

Could you imagine being in a Roman bathouse and noticing GAIVS AVLIVS QVINTVS with his ripped abs and glistening pectorals? Then immediately going up to him, dropping to your knees, and beginning the process of fellatio?

I envy the Romans.

Then show me pics

The minoans are an infamous example of lewdness

Japanese "ama" divers are goat.

I'd post more of what I got but blue board makes this thread kind of difficult.

There aren't any mods on Veeky Forums

I'm not sure I trust that, user, but okay - whatever.

Tasteful

>go out for once
>see this

How would you react?

read the sound of waves for some essential bonerkino related to nude female japanese sea divers

Magic school attire hasn't changed much I hear

ask if they need assistance

BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Thats one of the few photoshops I could beat off to.

OLIVED

One on the right looks like my gf

How hilarious is it that there have been probably dozens (at a minimums) of old timey boys who snuck into their dad's library and rubbed one out fantasizing about topless Mexican women rolling tortillas because of that book?

Me too

Women dressed like that in some central regions of Sardinia from 1100-700 bc, as we can see from many bronze statuettes, until a few centuries ago. There is even a part of the Divine Comedy when Dante whines about that.

Here's what a Gesuit priest said in the 19th century :

"The women of the island, in the incredible variety of fashions of their investments, in this only agree: to have all the open breast. And they chiudan life in imbusti, or tie, or serrine of any shape they may be, they all have the shot very wide, so the breast forms appear under the fine and white shirts. "

find an asian with naturals like that today...

The past was so much better than the present.

THICC

Fucking hell brehs

don't you have enough mongolian cave drawings to jack off to?