Why is the Nazi genocide against the Roma people so ignored? Why do the Roma remain marginalized in European society?

Why is the Nazi genocide against the Roma people so ignored? Why do the Roma remain marginalized in European society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GI7YzBE5zAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who?

Because gypsies are one of the few ethnicities that actually deserved it and still do. They are a backwards, heathen people.

Basically all non-Roma think the Roma deserve it, but people are more sympathetic to Jews.

Fucking lol

When I was in Germany everyone was a self hating cuck about the holocaust. But they STILL agreed that the gypsies should have been killed.

people are more "sympathetic" to Jews because they get fucked social rep wise.
Saying anything bout Jews gets you raped in public while saying the same stuff about other peoples you have like 2-3+ "lives" before you actually get reprimanded.

Look, I might not get it because I'm a burger, but what drives the casual bigotry against Roma/gypsies even from generally progressive people? I get that they remain nomadic and frequently commit petty crimes, but that seems like a symptom of their marginalization.

The more disenfranchised the people them ore shit you can say before "it goes to far". One woman in Canada says some of the nastiest shit about natives and she didn't get touched at all and she sis it often.

Because we're a terrible people and contribute very little. If I wasn't gay I would refuse to breed.

Totalitarian communist governments with gulags failed to get them to attend school regularly and integrate into society in any meaningful way. That's all you really need to know.

No, pretty much every western country has inclusivity programs and social benefits designed to integrate them into civilised society. They're just scum.

Because Europe hated the Roma just as much if not moreso than the Jews, and the Roma's insular nature makes it hard for information about it to get out.

French lefist government deported them back to romania some time in 2012 I think by the hundred of thousands, people cheered, that's all you need to know.

Most commie programs failed though to be honest

their state-run railroads were aight.

programs and benefits actually don't work alone.

The thing is not just that they have higher rates of crimes: if you live in a city in western Europe, you'll interact with africans,arabs,etc enough to know a few that are decent people but the only interaction you'll ever have with romas is being scammed/stolen/begged so it's hard to empathise.

>Why is the Nazi genocide against the Roma people so ignored?
Most people hate them and don't care. There also isn't as much of a organized effort from the Roma themselves to publicize it more.

>Why do the Roma remain marginalized in European society?
Maintaining separation is part of the culture. That, combined with the frequent crime makes it easy for people to hate them. And, sort of like the above point, there isn't really an organized effort from the Roma to change that.

By what metric? Not by literacy rates. Commie education was more than half decent.

and the organization running them were dogshit awful.

Because it's supposed to be included in the term Holocaust but Jewish groups are adamant that the term "Holocaust" only ever be in reference to the killing of Jews and ignore all other groups targeted.

In fact some present it as the only "true" genocide in human history.

There are though. Big issue is that there's no oomph to that movement. Gypsies don't really have wealth of other forms of power to make social changes society wide. Similar to Pygmies.

You don't get it. It's not "marginalization".

Gypsy culture is ENTIRELY based on being dishonest, underhanded, and actively malicious towards non gyppos.

It's like politeness in japanese culture or tribalism in african culture.

You will be KICKED OUT of the Gypsy world if you get a job and don't commit crimes. As in, every Gyppo on earth will know and treat you even WORSE than a non gyp. There is a literal ancient code about it.

The christian strains of the fuckers believe that their ancestor stole nails from the romans to alleviate Christ's suffering and God rewarded them by letting them steal anything they want from non-gypsies.

The roma who came here integrated and we only have niggers to bitch about

>It's like politeness in japanese culture or tribalism in african culture.

That's very vague though. Like what parts of those two specifically because African culture doesn't exist just like how there's no such thing as an Asian culture

They should stop acting like gypsies, then.

>Gypsy culture is ENTIRELY based on being dishonest, underhanded, and actively malicious towards non gyppos.

Not really unusual in the world. For a large period of time It used to be okay to shit on non-whites because they were thought as innately inferior and not worth treating as an equal. Jews have that culture more or less. Many religions have a we re special and x reason is why.

Lemme say this much.

When black african ooga booga congolese niggers ask me why we haven't killed the fucking subhuman "roma" roaches, there's no need to say anymore.

Have you ever met gypsies in their usual environment? Do you even know what gypsies are?

In all of history not "acting like x" does nothing really at all in regards to change and status. Like programs and social benefits alone doesn't do much since other factors have to be dealt with first and foremost to actually make it progress to a decent point.

When you are the majority in a society and hold all the power, why would you be lenient to such parasites?

OP is phrased as though its everybody else who has done something wrong, when its only by the patience and mercy of established societies that Roma culture has survived

>Chinese come to America
>Treated bad cuz foreign
>Regular unprovoked riots by whites attacking our people
>work embarrassing and low pay jobs
>lol fuck-a u gweilo pigdog, we make our own neighborhood and businesses
>mind their own business
>force their kids to study
>stop binding feet, fighting over "face", and eating dogs
>2nd generation are doctors, lawyers, accountants, and scientists
>3rd generation is culturally American and well off

We all have choices, get real

youtube.com/watch?v=GI7YzBE5zAo

They refuse education. They refuse the law. They refuse non hostile contact. How the fuck can they not be marginalized? The only way you'll get a kind word out of a gypsy is if he's distracting you while his buddy robs you.

In contrast, there are actually about 1 million Roma living in the United States, but hardly anyone knows about it because they're almost entirely integrated.

Chinese area completely different case in America user.

>hen its only by the patience and mercy of established societies that Roma culture has survived

What patience and mercy they've been shat on every time.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GI7YzBE5zAo
When I see this kind of stuff I honestly don't understand on whose side the writers are.
Am I just stupid, or are the writers unwittingly shooting themselves in the foot?

>What patience and mercy
They're alive.

Weren't there those Tasmanians who were totally wiped out. They had blue eyes as a dominant phenotype.

>Nazi genocide against the Roma people
>Roma people
>Roma
>people

Take a visit to Eastern Slovakia and you'll get it

As a burger myself who's never been to Eurostan but seen plenty a Eurostani post and video it's that Gyppos basically truly do see themselves as outsiders and that despite any and all attempts to allow them to integrate into society they just screech "MUH CULTURE" while twelve of their buddies are behind you pilfering shit from your car.

Is it true that gypsies in Europe will fuck you up if try to resist them haggling/begging you?

Did they get beaten like the Irish? Or separated and beaten?

Read between the lines. We're not supposed to shoot the messenger.

"The Sand People are easily startled, but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers." -Obi-Wan Kenobi

They haven't been utterly exterminated

>In fact some present it as the only "true" genocide in human history.
Genocide was literally coined as a phrase by a Jew to describe what the Nazis were doing in 1943 so I guess in a sense it's true. Really though never doubt the impossibility of separating a Jew from his victim complex.

If it's a manlet they just scream fuck you and flee. Maybe they bring their clan after you later.

If it's a woman or child they'll make a huge scene and scream bloody murder trying to get you in trouble (like anyone cares). Then they might bring backup.

They're genuinely the most horrible people ever.

Imagine all the stereotypes about Jews, now combine that with all the stereotypes about Blacks, and add in a sprinkle of homelessness.

>Read between the lines.
See but that's my problem.
For example, the point of the video seems to be that the guido is a fucking hypocrite and his people aren't good anymore. The actual implications that they didn't go looking for handouts and that the niggers ruined the neighbourhood seem incidental to the point that the guido is just a mobster and doesn't actually care for the community anymore.
Another example I've come across recently is GTA V, specifically the border patrol missions. There's a good few quite hard to assail arguments against immigration spouted like they're obviously retarded by characters so horribly parodic not even someone trying to flase flag could do worse.
Am I looking at hidden messages, really? Because the truth is that we're well beyond the point where satire can be easily confused for actual political discourse and I just don't know who's trolling who anymore.
I've seen way too many examples of people retarded enough to actually accidentally make their opponent's point for them for me to easily believe that I'm actually watching hidden messages rather than feet in mouths.

This is honestly why even progressives dislike Gypsies. For every minority that you hate you eventually meet "one of the good ones".

There are no "good ones" when it comes to Gypsies.

>There are no "good ones" when it comes to Gypsies.
There actually are. The problem is that the bad ones literally force them away from their community.
Girl doesn't want to be forced into servicing her father and brothers and then go into prostitution? Boy wants to find himself a honest job and not partecipate to group crimes? Child wants to go to school rather than beg at street corners?
They better run the right fuck away, if they care for their bodily integrity.

The guy who invented the word also mentioned Armenians in 1915

Roma don't control Hollywood or turn their oppression into an alms bowl.

They have literally been a criminal race ever since they set foot in Europe 700 years ago. They have never assimilated and have never tried to.

This.

Maybe because they refuse to integrate at all costs. They live in makeshift camps with their own, don't register at birth, don't go to school and are literally ghosts where it concerns the state as they don't participate in the political and societal realities they live in. They just stay in the fringe for whatever reason.

They know what governments do to people who register.

I was taught Karate up to brown belt by an old gypsy before he croaked. In addition to karate, he would do arts and crafts, painting and building model horse drawn traps. They were quite beautiful.

Stop making sweeping generalizations.

>Plenty a Eurostani post and video

From where? No need to tell me, I guessed.

And Ukrainians in 30s

Good point desu

Imagine someone with the hygienic habits of a street shitting Indian, moral credibility of a Jew, IQ of a sub-saharan nigger and inbreeding levels of Spanish Habsburgs and you get the average gypsy.

Because the Roma don't control western media

No, there's a lot aboriginal people in tasmania. I'm not entirely sure if any of them are pure abo though.

This, not even a nazi or anything.
I'm sure if australians held the same positions that jews do then america would be constantly romanticising gallipoli or something.