Veeky Forums is always wrong. It's made me a million dollars

Every single person in Veeky Forums that is shilling is a fucking retard. Literally nothing anyone says here is reliable and you are suckers for listening to a single word posted here. You all just get the tailend of every pump, usually end up holding bags, then cry about it on this board.

I bet against anything shilled on this board and I'm a cryptomillionaire now. You need to stop listening to these idiots and realize that it's all fucking gambling, there is no rhyme or reason, technical analysis is bullshit and anyone who says otherwise is trying to scam you.

Fuck you cunts.

Why should I listen to you faggot

>Literally nothing anyone says here is reliable
>technical analysis is bullshit
So what you're saying is that TA isn't bullshit?

>I'm a cryptomillionaire now.
do you think you're special? a retard could become a cryptomillionaire if he got in early enough and held

Do not buy every coin shilled here if it's still early. If you see a hidden gem and think it will increase you are wrong.

apart from DGB, XVG, RDD, XBY

Don't help a poor user, don't throw me a few coins:
BTC: 1Dy1SP19eAN1xjQB5Myvygyf9u9VKcYQQ8

>everyone is wrong
>That means that OP is wrong
Does that mean everyone is right?
If so, are you right about everyone being wrong?
If so doesn't that make you wrong?

1PJZFR67MPZYNwjKJofLPTND4Nh8SMmpYm

Me too!

I'll give you some dank pepes

Specifically regarding coins. Always bet against Veeky Forums

>always
No. Always research beyond Veeky Forums, that's the next step retards here are not doing.

Crazy to me that people just throw their money into any old coin shilled on Veeky Forums, without taking even ten minutes to do some basic Google searches.

post proof, faggot
let us see your wallet

>Crazy to me that people just throw their money into any old coin shilled on Veeky Forums, without taking even ten minutes to do some basic Google searches.

haha what kind of idiot would ever do that?
r-r-right anons?
*looks around nervously*

prove it user, this is just another shill in the bucket

btc:1KHygSp1gWbjWqDTpm51rUV9owb4A9bDmz

>Veeky Forums is always wrong
>you are posting on Veeky Forums
>you are wrong

Which wallet? The one I'd never post here for ten million reasons or the other ones I'd never post here for thousands of different reasons?

>I'm scared to post a picture of a wallet because someone will somehow undermine the security of bitcoin for the first time ever and steal my coins
>Not because it's not true of course
Sure buddy. Enjoy your larping.

Wait, so. Youre wrong?

if you see the way shills and bagholders act on this board, emotionally investing and basically gambling with money they can't afford to lose, that's analyzing consumer psychology not TA, if that's what OP implied.

I also don't listen to anyone's advice here because I stick with the golden rule. No one knows the market.

>being such a summerfag you don't know Bitcoin is the only crypto and the rest are scam memes

If you think I wouldn't post my addresses because of security, you must REALLY be a poorfag. There are way more compelling reasons. Security of the coins themselves isn't even top-10.

You fucking ridiculous retarded faggot.

Btw, Veeky Forums is still filled with NEET poorfags that are stupid enough to believe in meme triangles and other ridiculous TA that isn't relevant in REAL finance anymore.