Ubiq

It's happening

Looks somewhat promising, but I have no free BTC right now.

What is it?

Again this shit. Does it mean that after the buy walls get bought out it's going to do nothing for months and then moon? What does it mean?

Serious accumulation going on

nothing's happening, UBQ was at 80-90k sats a week ago

volume isn't increasing.

ohh interesting. I'm seeing some huge buy orders here.

oh shit GET OUT NOW

tell me shill any reason for it or just a pnd

looks like a PnD? either way there are mammoths buy orders getting stacked right now.

yeah major buy walls but they are not buying tho

ok I'm relatively new to crypto and trading. Can you explain to me the interest of putting massive buy walls like that but without buying ?

can psych people into thinking "IT CAN'T GO BELOW THAT MASSIVE BUY WALL, BUY BUY BUY BUY"
then they remove the buywall, some people panic SELL SELL SELL SELL and price then goes lower

iirc, they set up a buy wall so they can sell their coins above the buy wall, and when done drop the buy wall in hopes price drops and they can buy up more for cheaper from their profits they just made
it's pretty pure psychology

oh I see..
Still there are like 20 pages of double digit BTC orders, going up to 70. it's insane. I guess I'm just going to sit with my measly 100 UBQ and watch how it goes. If anything that's will be instructive lol

looks like a failed pnd attempt until now lmao

Lol

sigh I never saw so many bitcoins in the same place in my life lol

Is this a long term hold coin or just a meme?

What's going on with Ubiq? I don't see much development on their Github besides forking and rebranding programs.

pls respond

pls

meme

the previous trjactory was eth -> etc, given enough time

then it became eth -> etc -> ubiq

now its eth -> ants/etc (west vs east split)

ubiq will be forgotten soon

So you guys are going to get Stuck in a Channel. He is using his GIANT BITCOIN BUY WALL to keep the Price from going Lower.

He will buy anything at that Price and then Sell it back to you for a Higher Price. The price won't actually go up though because he is Selling them back to you as Small Orders...

Don't get trapped in this Channel. Only go for Low Entries. Don't be retarded!