WARNING

POSSIBLE MASSIVE 4TH OF JULY DUMP INCOMING

I am an American expat working in the crypto industry in China. That is all I can say.

The past few days I have noticed my Chinese colleagues have become more distant towards me. I have heard the phrase "fattening the pig" muttered a few times in Mandarin when they thought I wasn't listening or maybe thought I was just a stupid gweilo. Today I overheard someone say "Soon. We will slaughter the pig when they are drunk and tired."

Maybe I am being paranoid, but I suspect that they (Chinese bitcoin magnates) are planning a massive dump on the 4th of July when Americans would be distracted and unable to react or take advantage. I know there has been growing concern among the Chinese that we are entering a bear market, and I believe this is their way to get out and lock in their profits before the Americans do.

I also suspect that the recent rally may have been their manipulation, in an attempt to get more money back in to crypto and lure Americans into a false sense of security. "Fattening the pig."

Believe me, call me a LARPer, I don't care. I just feel responsible to share what I have heard and my thoughts. If you have profits, now might be a good time to hedge and realize some of them.

screencapped

I think you're chinese and full of shit.
Remember when you poisoned a million of our pets? I do.
Remember when you coated our childrens' jewelry in toxic cadmium? I do.
We're coming for you chinks. Never forget.

Trumpcoin pumping !

Yeah OP, lost your tinfoil hat?

2/10 try harder.

>soon we slaughter the pig
fucking kekked

thatsbullshitbutibelieveit.jpg

>"fattening the pig"
>"Soon. We will slaughter the pig when they are drunk and tired."
user, you're looking at this all wrong. They don't want to crash the crypto market, they want to roofie and gangrape you but I can see how the two can be confused.

wtf i love the british empire now

猪知道! 摆脱所有的LITECORN!

It's funny because it's probably just a bunch of Chinese guys talking about cooking a literal pig for a holiday.

no if they were talking about actually cooking something it would be a dog

Yo how new do you have to be to claim that a "massive" coordinated dump is even possible? Do you even understand the term? they would need to sell at a severely discounted price to someone off the exchanges, or end up with worthless bags. Neither of these scenarios is good when you are also competing with other big funds/investors and you control a fat position. They can sell off slowly but the word "manipulation" has been thrown around too much. You have no idea what you're talking about. If it was that easy, then some other clown would pump up the price in a week and wed have no outstanding problems. Are you really this stupid?

what if 90% of market share is controlled by less than 10 people

most times Chinese people.... are victims in their own country....

"Xinjiang China on 5 July 2009" - seen aftermath/videos on lifeleak.
"Kunming ticket station"
"Sogan colliery attack"

i will not say religion of attackers. but hey - you can try to guess by yourself.

don't blame chink behavior on the muslims

I've eaten dog

>all these pig references
maybe they're talking about YOU. I'd watch my back, buddy

I've heard it tastes ok to be honest. I actually don't have a problem with it. Only bothers me when the chinese boil the dogs alive because pain improves flavor or something.

I % believe this possible

>I also suspect that the recent rally may have been their manipulation,

It sure was. Much of the volume is is in Yuan, not dollars. So whos the pig?

The only people that ever get rekt are the short sellers. Hold on to the bitcoins people, fiat is shit.

I saw this guy take his pet dog to a Korean market where they keep the live dogs that are about to be butchered in tiny cages and the guy showed his pet what it looked like to scare it

made me kind of laugh to see

>I am an American expat working in the crypto industry in China
post the stamp in your passport or you're a lying larping faggot

Then you (and they...) made a stupid fucking investment. Unless we're talking about a real product or service, then it doesn't matter.

the chinese exchanges are not the drivers anymore

its the japanese

oh yeah i totally forgot. "the real victims are" meme.

But i will never forget pictures and videos that i seen on lifeleak.

Ni hao, OP.
Weee wanted to say that weee want to slaughteee yooo and eat yooo.
Not an allegoreee, weee will eeeat yooo besides freeeesh dog meeet.
Sorreee fooo speekin toooo loud.
Weeee comin nao an slaughtaa yooo, as knowin yooo deminse i bad fo yoo fleeesh.

>I am an American
thank you for posting this at the beginning

i wouldnt doubt that the stock market will get hit aswell, the 4th is the perfect time to crash our markets then they open red, problem is that the chinese crash us everyone fucking dies.

Yes they will dump on the 4th of July when most americans will be up until 2 AM which is 2 PM their time.

They were wise in choosing a date which most people will be home from work and watching the charts. They are far too fucking clever to pick some random day and dump at 4 AM EST which is 4 PM in ching chong land when the Americans are sleeping.

What a brilliant ploy.

who cares? race car now!

What are the point of posts like this?

RICE WAR NOW!

I love posts like this. Never change, Veeky Forums

We chinese

We play joke

We dump bitcoin while Americans watch smoke

7/10 better than your typical FUD thread

decent FUD OP. next time leave out the parts about the pigs and highlight the fact banks will be closed for us. then it would have bee 9/10.

The fuck? The crypto industry..?

For the effort you put into this, OP, it's one of the dumbest LARPs I've seen. Americans will be too distracted, by fireworks I presume, to react. That's.. really great OP, fine job.

Hello

It is me the author of the story.

I had many laughs but now I must tell the truth. I made this post as joke.

You are all stupid to believe me. SO STUPID. But I feel guilt so I must confessed the truth.

The market is very strong. It is obvious to all.
There is no purpose to worry. Thank you for the laugh.

lmao
god bless you OP for the keks you gave us

Sounds legit OP. I heard that Bitcoin was setup to be a trap for all the greedy little fucks in the world. They were gonna let it 100x people's investments then they are gonna zap it to teach them all a lesson. I hear there is a new boss in town and he hates fiat currency in any form.

you have no idea what you're talking about

already forgot about gdax?

yeah, they need to sell at a discount. they buy back at an even greater discount though.

All they need is to trigger stop losses on margin traders.

the language you use here...it's obvious that you're trying to pretend that there is a gun held to your held or some shit so that you want us to think someone is forcing you to type this

I'm ADDING to my margin long now, fuck you nignog

but these chinese. they not like human. they insect. brzz. no soul. all doing same. like bug-animal.

are they trying to hang themselves taller?

no they dogs. bad boys. have punishing.

Hahaha it seems OP has an IQ of about 80 but believes he's being sneaky.

It reminds me of that scene in Zoolander 2 where Mugatu is trying to escape from prison.

Ok I admit that I didn't actually read the post, just the first few sentences. You got me on this one OP. I am SO STUPID in this moment.