When did you realise Hitler was actually shit at making speeches?

wtf I hate hitler now

Did anyone ever give a shit about one of Hitler's speeches outside of a Nazi rally?

Triumph of the Will is actually important for film-making's history despite the politics. Also Hitler's non-verbals are on point, like many statesmen.

Without exaggeration, he was the best orator of the 20th century

They're good. Very fiery. He's very one of a kind.

Did you know Hitler was also a Cis gendered white male?

really activates those synapses

Recite three sentences from a single speech without using Google or a search engine.

Refer to this post

The Victory of Faith was important for filmmaking. The Triumph of the Will was a weaker replacement.

>MEIN ANWORT
>THE MOST PRECIOUS POSSESION YOU HAVE IS YOUR OWN VOLK, AND FOR THIS FOLK WE WILL STUGGLE AND NEVER LOSE FAITH.
>IF THE JEWS PLUNGE EUROPE INTO ANOTHER WORLD WAR IT WONT CAUSE THE DESTRUCTION OF GERMANY BUT THE DESTRUCTIN OF THE JEWS IN EUROPE

He has a lot of famous speeches if you actually listen to them and know some german. He's sarcastic and funny. He usually starts of in biblical style and begins with a history of Germany up to where they are today then introdoces the problem and eventually emotional fever pitch will happen with the crowd adn he grows with them and it ends with a big line and the crowd going nuts.

US military attaches and state department agents all wrote about how great he was even in the 1920s when he was just a blip on the radar.

Go home Dr. Goebbels.

Why? I just like their aesthetic.

When I realized that yelling generic catch phrases /=/ being a good speaker

Olympia is better than both.

When I read Mussolinis'

This.

Name five catch-phrases, 10 buzzwords, and 40 soundbytes

>the best orator of the 20th century

you already made this thread and you're an idiot and probably a jew. oratory skill isn't dictated by how memorable it is, unless you're some weird, retarded normalfag who wants to sound smart in which case you just go make out of context quotes from founding fathers or mark twain

>oratory skill isn't dictated by how memorable it is,

lmao, what a retard

Can you imagine saying this about a film, music or a piece of art?

LMAO

It's a meme people say to look smart. Just like people say Mein Kampf is poorly written despite having never read it.