Wtf is wrong with lisk?

Wtf is wrong with lisk?

post again when you are in full despair, i need a good buy

I want to buy some lisk but scared!

Im hodling

Booght at 150k ath

I bought in on a small dip last month but fuck me. I have been watching the books and as soon as some momentum builds a 5btc sell wall or higher appears and stops everything in its tracks.

So either someone is trying to keep the price down or someone has no idea how to stagger his sell orders. IMHO

Also an image of their developers was posted not too long ago. A woman is on the team and that has shown to affect coin prices.

Have you seen the woman, she's the biggest fucking nerd I've ever seen female wise. Like no Tumblr nerd but legit 80s dork nerd. It's pretty funny.

Also lisk won't see moon till sdk launch you fags need to calm down

Not looking for moon, looking for some sign of sustained recovery. It can't seem to pick itself off the floor. It's flopping around like a wounded bird.

Yes, it's being manipulated to keep its price down by people who did their DD (whales and developers mostly). So either play along and accumulate too, or short and move on.

i'd eat her ass

what do you mean what's wrong with lisk

if it receives volume at the end of this meme triangle where the clouds twist, there could be a real nice breakout

Drawing triangles for altcoins is dumb, the only triangle out there is Bitcoin's, altcoins simply follow her path.

if gambling makes you feel better about this, we can pretend like that's correct

Watch them a couple of days, Lisk reflects Bitcoin to the slightest dip.

even if you just compare the month of June, BTC had several correction waves and LSK went up 310% with a falling wedge since

are you actually high

Looks like it's trying to do something.

Taking bets on whether or not it reaches .00102 before it stumbles and crashes.

lol never mind it fell flat and watch that order book. 1.7btc order keeps pushing the price down.

what did he mean by this?

and watch the price being pushed down again

dont know but just bought 100k

javascript

KEK

It's a tranny

>tfw I bought in at 3.14

Fuck i'm tired but im sleeping in this suit. Don't you fucking dare leave without me.