Status SNT is mooning

We just broke the 2200 sell wall. This shit is going to 5k sats at least within a week.

Devs in slack said big news coming in a few weeks.

DON'T MISS THE ROCKET.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GRRyWn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>messaging app

are you fuking serious

whats the big deal with this coin

It's not just a messaging app. Read the whitepaper.

literally a platform where you'll be able to run the others dApps like Aragon, Gnosis, Etheroll...

>only hold a few thousand and will be poor forever

how does that work lol

are you saying i'll be able to message people using those dapps?

still don't get the hype

Whitepapers for all shitcoins = reasons why we are going to take all your money with our hft bots and leave you holding the bag

It's ok man it's better than not having any at all.

for example you could use gnosis inside your chat to bet in shit with ur friends

I am holding some SNT, glad to see it rise after the last red days.

To talk with similar minded people, join our discord.gg/GRRyWn where we discuss anything crypto currency related, from pump predictions to best buys.

I'm actually excited about downloading this. Partly because it's my first ico

2300 SELL WALL DOWN. WE'RE GOING TO MARS. GET THE FUCK IN HERE.

I wouldn't be sure unless we get past 2500 again. there will be a bunch of off loaders in this range

Just got in, will pray to god and go to sleep hoping to wake up to mad gains, don't disappoint me.

The charts look so weird, almost too symmetrical

Im nervous, i bought in at 2300 and would like to see some gains to bail on my initial investment

Don't worry. Just have some patience and you will be happy.

I'm setting a sell order at 10$ and forgetting

We're now approaching 2400 sats. I hope you guys bought in already.

Get ready to face that 20 btc sell wall, rabbis

2400 WALL GONE.

Yes sirs. Pleace keep snt$ for fine investment. We all rich together.

Holy shit the chinks controls over half the volume now. CHYNA

nice i just bought 100k

2500 SAT SELL WALL DOWN I TOLD YOU FUCKERS THIS SHIT IS GOING TO 5K SATS SOON

sell now?

i jsut bought $10k worth at 2500 :)

see you guys on the moon

If you sell now you will regret it just like those who sold earlier. Grow some balls and HOLD

>got in at ICO price

Feels good man

2500+

My hands are getting weak at 2500

How much higher could it even run today?

IT'S COLLAPSING!

How high is this baby gonna go?

I'm selling as soon as I see a close 1M+ sell wall

It's at the height. Sell now or forever hold your bags.

Prove you sold

No it isn't lol. Same thing happened before breaking 2300.

Dumped 2500 @ 2510. I'll jump back in when it drops again

Asks are dwarfing buys, everyone trying to get out.

WTF YOU ASSHOLES TOLD ME THIS WOULD MAKE ME MONEY... I AM ALREADY LOSING SO MUCH GOING TO SELL

I hope you're joking lol. Relax it's been like 5 minutes. This always happens.

should've looked at the depth chart by then, it was nearly double. don't sell , though. it'll be back up within a day

holy shit this thing is fucking CRASHING

Dude put on Bollinger and buy when it hits the bottom

its called a correction

FUCK, I sold my bitbean to buy this, now bitbean is rising!

You shouldn't have turned your back on bitbean desu, that thing is a moonticket.

I DONT UNDERSTAND.. I JUST PUT MY INITIAL INVESTMENT BACK IN!

PLZ TELL ME WHERE TO FIND MORE GOOD INFO ON BOLLINGER THX!!!!

you're memeing right now aren't you
if not, just step away from the computer right now

No it isn't retard. It's correcting after mooning. It will keep going up.

This thing is fucking taking off. I'm sorry I doubted you biz

I've been trying to tell you guys. It's hitting 4-5k sats within a week.

nice, I just bought 100k

Yes, it's starting to rise! The hammer signal was correct.

You're making the call way too early on that. It's natural that during a correction it'll rise up again a bit. Now it actually continuing to rise about the previous high is another matter entirely

Fug, this is the downward death triangle!

>sold @ 2396

lol.......This is going a lot higher than that. Big mistake.

bought at 1700, sold at 2444

life is good boys

i bought and sold a bunch of times since 1500, profited each. probably a decent one to hold for a while.

I do not want to fall for the hodl meme but i do not want to miss the inevitable rocket ship. wat do?

Nice just sold 100k
Get out of here with your shill thread pajeet,I'm not buying your bags

what price should I get into this coin?
This shit is going facebook whatsapp levels of integration, and normies love that shit.

This coin is going to moon.

less than 23

It'll drop to around high 1900/2000. Good time is then.

Wow look at SNT going up now!

Ummm.... did it Eat Through a 7 BTC Sell Wall? WTF

Same, enjoying seeing my 100k SNT grow

Looks like we got a Big Buyer on our side too. Niceeeee!

Buy this dip, pump incoming

people unloaded their bags hopefully it will dip back to 1800 for another pickup

>sold at 2100 in anticipation of a sub1800 dip
>it goes to 2500 and builds new support at 2200

Whelp
At least I only sold 20k, still have half my ICO stack

You can't catch a falling knife. Be glad you got out around 2100 because this shit is likely to tank tomorrow. I witnessed the increase from 900 to 3k volume and it was almost instantenous. It was an obvious pump and now the dump begins as the volume heads back down to 1k

That sounds great for me though
If it goes to 1600 I can get a net gain of free SNT, since I have already paid off my whole stack

Give me one, just one, real world use case for this shitcoin?

Speculation and free money

The low volume for this coin and the ease of pumping and dumping it does not mark good things for its long term value. I'll ride one more wave and quit forever.

If people start to catch on how useless the token is for the status app then this shit will go below ICO price

Status itself is a good idea. They weren't going to do a coin until they saw the ICO craze. The coin is for push notifications and stupid shit nobody would actually pay for

It is nonsense. Messaging apps already exist and if they want some meme feature like tips this can be added to any existing messaging app using any existing coin. What status proves is the huge FOMO demand from people who dont even think about the real world use cases of these ridiculous ICOs. That is why you should be invested in CFI. It is basically an investment in the neverending FOMO of new ICOs.

This is just FUD. The truth is that all of these Cryptos have no Fundamentals. Smart Contracts are the Joke of this Century.

I believe in this Coin and I'm going to keep throwing more into it. You'll see when you're wrong!

You're an idiot. I literally said Status is a good idea and has huge potential. The coin itself is USELESS trash. If I could buy shares in Status I would/

I agree. Which can be good enough if you just show a little caution.

>
>It is nonsense. Messaging apps already exist and if they want some meme feature like tips this can be added to any existing messaging app using any existing coin. W

It's more than that, though. It'll add Wechat (huge in China) features like payments for products.

Both the upside and the downside are huge. Upside is that it reaches Wechat levels of adoption outside of China. Downside is that it doesn't catch on and value of SNT goes down to nothing.

>payments for products
Oh boy ive always wanted to buy things on the internet. Truelly revolutionary stuff here!!

>Oh boy ive always wanted to buy things on the internet. Truelly revolutionary stuff here!!

You can apply this criticism to the very concept of cryptocurrencies, you dumb nigger. Why are you even here, then?

Cryptocurrencies (the real ones like btc ltc) have a REAL use case for blockchain. A fucking messaging app does not need a blockchain.

It crashed so far... think it's out of Steam. Looks like it's going straight up now! I'm up by a good amount so far.

It's just a correction. There are no sell walls at all. It will hit 3k soon.

Yeah free money.

Bought it at 2200, when should i sell???

I really hope so man. Tried to get it as Cheap as I could. Would be awesome to make a good return on this!

I would wait to sell at 4k-5k sats. But it's up to you.

How much SNT is a good amount of SNT?

Still #4 in Volume. Maybe this one is the real thing. Why is it so high?

It's undervalued. Market cap should be a lot higher It has huge potential. Devs also said big news is coming in a few weeks.

Throwing a few more Bitcoins into this... Don't make me regret it!

Good luck to everybody and God Speed.

All of my Money is in SNT now!

I jsut remorgaged my lambo for this shit

better be good

Haha come on man. Don't Trade with Debt but seriously. Look at the Chart. This is a bottom!