T*rks destorying an ancient site

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia
discord.gg/6VC5Unc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gimme a quick rundown of what's going on here.

Probably some ancient/classical age site is being renovated for modern buildings. Honestly as much as I dislike the Turks I think the Saudis are far worse when it comes to this kind of shit.

We need a lot of raid to get rid of all these roaches

>in contact with aliens

look at how satisfied they are about a job well done

Turkey has more than enough ruins.
You want them to make a museum out of every ruin they find?
They wouldn't be able to build anything.

If the ruin is not unique, of course it is completely okay to destroy it to make way for progress.

not sure if this is bait or srs.

Turk has more ruins than most European nations just given the fact of its history as the wellspring of the Eurasian Neolithic revolution. Truly they cannot exist as an anachronistic nation-state

>Extract ruin to museum
>Niggers get their land to build and the cool shit stays intact
Judging by the pictures the roaches just cleaned it out by destruction

>SEND IT

>Turk has more ruins than most European nations

Ahahahahahahahhaha

Its greek, why should they care?

I always laugh when people get upset over this stuff. What do you propose do you see in some old dirt walls? Are you going to travel there personally and gape at awe at it?

Is is supposed to surprise me that Muslims don't care about history? This is nothing new. Unless it's a shitty rock connected to their prophet they'll destroy it.

hes correct tho?

he is objectively right though

ever been to t*rkey? t*rkey is a literal shithole but they do preserve their historical sites.

They preserve Turkish history. Fuck all the Greek cities that were more culturally relevant than the Greeks in Greece.

"their"

well physically they own them so yeah "their"

some ancient ruins being moved to a museum
op is just a butthurt slav probably

I meant a good portion is still intact, though they definitely were really shit in some aspects as well. What kind of bumfucks just let the Hippodrome decay like that, especially when your society isn't even collapsing?

I get a lot of Roman monuments getting pillaged because the city was insignificant in practical terms for a long time but holy shit the Turks just let so much Byzantine shit decay for literally no reason

>the area that we call turkey was almost always inhabited throughout history
>"XD BUT WE ARE TEH BEST ???! XD"

This is basic knowledge too, at least wait till you're 18 before you post on Veeky Forums lad

you have to go back polnigger

Exterminate the Turks and the problem is solved.

All the /pol/-tier dickwaving won't change reality.

If it makes you feel better, ethnic turks aren't responsible for a lot of it.

>Honestly as much as I dislike the Turks I think the Saudis are far worse when it comes to this kind of shit.
How come?

Not him but
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia

oh shit I remember when this happened. who the fuck thought this was a good idea

spain

Every time

Fuckin wahabies
They have also tried to destroy the prophets grave twice before, but egypt and pakistan (india back then) forced them to stop
What a fuckin retarded ideolofy, systematically whiping the historical evidence of the origin of their own religion

back to /pol/

>redditors think they are better than /pol/

Anatolia predates Turkish rule you dumbass

>turks
>not anatolians LARPing as horseriding mongols

Everytime I read something about the Saudi government, my opinion drops lower and lower. Remind me why the US associates with them again?

OIL

they are rich

Because they are tacitly allied with Israel, and about half of US billionaires are Jewish.

What the fuck is this?

It's literally only the oil.

We would treat them the way we treat Eritrea or Swasiland otherwise.

Fucking rebuild the dungeon if you're going to reput blocks on a wall.

things that are not aesthetic

t. Mehmet Yavuz

I can't take it anymore discord.gg/6VC5Unc

Oil and they dislike iran

The mosque at the grave of Sayyid al-Shuhada’ Hamza ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib
The Mosque of Fatima Zahra
The Mosque of al-Manaratain
Mosque and tomb of Sayyid Imam al-Uraidhi ibn Ja‘far al-Sadiq, destroyed by dynamite on August 13, 2002.
Four mosques at the site of the Battle of the Trench in Medina
The Mosque of Abu Rasheed
Salman al-Farsi Mosque, in Medina
Raj'at ash-Shams Mosque, in Medina
Jannat al-Baqi in Medina, leveled, still open access for men and women
Jannat al-Mu'alla, the ancient cemetery at Mecca
Grave of Hamida al-Barbariyya, the mother of Imam Musa al-Kazim.
Grave of Amina bint Wahb, Muhammad’s mother, bulldozed in 1998
Graves of Banu Hashim in Mecca
Tombs of Hamza and other casualties of the Battle of Uhud were demolished at Mount Uhud
Tomb of Eve in Jeddah, sealed with concrete in 1975
Grave of the father of Muhammad, in Medina
The house of Mawlid where Muhammad is believed to have been born in 570
The house of Khadija, Muhammad’s first wife. Muslims believe he received some of the first revelations there. It was also where his children Fatimah and Qasim were born. After it was rediscovered during the Haram extensions in 1989, it was covered over and it was made into a library
A Hilton hotel stands on the site of the house of Islam’s first caliph, Abu Bakr
House of Muhammed in Medina, where he lived after the migration from Mecca
Dar e Arqam, the first Islamic school where Muhammad taught.It now lies under the extension of the Masjid Alharam of Mecca
Qubbat’ al-Thanaya, the burial site of Muhammed's incisor that was broken in the Battle of Uhud
Mashrubat Umm Ibrahim, built to mark the location of the house where Muhammad’s son, Ibrahim, was born to Mariah
Dome which served as a canopy over the Well of Zamzam
Bayt al-Ahzan of Sayyida Fatima, in Medina
House of Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq, in Medina
Mahhalla complex of Banu Hashim, in Mecca
House of Ali where Hasan and Husayn were born

>What did the wahhabis mean by this?

roach pls

>What kind of bumfucks just let the Hippodrome decay like that, especially when your society isn't even collapsing?

That requires money and resources. You actually need people to actually visit and pay to do so to make it worthwhile to do so.

>what is gobekli tepe

>thinking that referring to a location by its modern name means you dont know the modern name isnt historical
you're grade A autistic

Anatolians were their own non-Turksin people you autistic moron

whats your point, dumbass? No one said the Turks built it. Just that it's located in modern day Turkey. That's a country, not an ethnic group.

If you're gonna be autistic, get good at understanding context clues so your life isn't filled with pointless semantic arguments that no one will walk away from with anything new.

As Jordan Peterson says, sort yourself out.

Very little U.S. oil comes from SA so that's not a very good theory.

muh olde foundations #1541287

It's a bunch of fucking rocks, anything important has been taken out and will be brought to a museum.

Didn't they just let a old lady volunteer to do this?

Turkey might have as much ruins as all of western Europe

Nowadays, that's true. However, go back in time a bit and you'll find that, yes, America was heavily reliant on Saudi Arabia for oil. That's the reason we had such a chummy relationship with them and we certainly just can't turn on them all of a sudden now. They have too much status in the Arab world for a move like that to go over well.

It's not a bad theory at all. US buys less oil thqn it used to precisely nowadays to cut off that dependence, but they used to buy a whole lot more back in the days.

Even nowadays they are still KSA's number 2 customer.
>The top export destinations of Saudi Arabia are China ($26.7B), the United States ($20.9B), India ($19.9B), South Korea ($17.7B) and Other Asia ($12.5B).

Relationship has evolved though since and they've allowed US to cover the region with their bases. It's been a mutually "helpful" relations whwn it comes to spheres of influence. Used to help the US during the cold war, and now they help each other with Iran.

Proof that roaches ancestors didn't live like the prophet destroyed for the love of the present moral turpitude.