Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates...

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected. History can be examined from many different conflicting viewpoints; please treat other posters with respect and address the content of their post instead of attacking their character

Do we have no mods or something? Why isn't this rule enforced?

Veeky Forums is the bastard offspring of /pol/ & /int/.

Why do anti white cucks want a safespace?

We're also Veeky Forums's wife's son.

>/pol/ without joo hating
+
>/int/ with dates
=
>Veeky Forums

Why do stormfront cucks demand that only they can have the safespace?

I see it as an offspring of Veeky Forums

So I may undermine you rwhite utopia my lad

Sperglord.

Why are you posting pictures of yourself?

>not hating your own race means you are a cuckold
Leftypol logic

>not hating your own race means you have to be more racist than hitler
poltard logic

What is this leftypol boogeyman /pol/edditors keep talking about?

It's just one dude.

>this is what nigger worshipping leftypol shills actually believe
>calls others reddit
>is from /r/communism
>calls others reddit

It's a welknown fact that /pol/ is infested with redditors straight from /r/the_donald. But please, do post more ebin screencaps, I'm sure they'll do you some good.

I'm a mixed man from another country and I've learned your language. How can I be so dumb like you say if I can learn your language?
Also people like you sound like you want to kill other people or make them suffer. How can you be superior as a human to me if you lack empathy. You'd probably kill me or hurt me if you had the chance while I couldn't do it to you. I say this because I've read /pol/ and this is the impression I've took.

How exactly YOU not your race, YOU are superior to other people? What have YOU accomplished that makes you superior to ALL non-white people?

Why is anything right of center or left of center suddenly considered extremism?
Why can't OP stop sucking cocks?

>proof of you SJWs raiding isnt good enough
>muh unsubstantiated feels about a right wing sub raiding is legit though

He's a shitposter that spams "why do leftists hate whites?" and /pol/ memes/infopics every day, and accuses everybody that isn't a /pol/tard of coming from reddit or leftypol. You're wasting your time with serious answers.

>white people should worship me because I'm special!
Fuck off, leftypol

I think you have misconstrued /pol/ and even the general right winger views.

By dehumanizing opposition you are no better than what you claim they are. I'd suggest you spend time lurking around supposedly "left" people and see that they mirror the toxic behavior except on their own intended targets.

Remind me, how can people say "not all muslims" and yet lump all of their own political opposition into a single dehumanized pack?

I'm also a mixed man from a third world country (pardinho lindo do Brasil).

>my leftist shilling should go unopposed
T. Leftypol SJW

How so?

How doesn't it *really* prove anything in your SJW logic?

Veeky Forums is the offspring of Veeky Forums's wargame general and Veeky Forums's grand strategy general

Imagine a world where the mods did their jobs instead of sucking dicks and eating hotpockets

that doesn't sound very fun

if you want shitpostless, antifun topics, go to reddit.

notice how the upper middle class white leftist only replied to the spot exposing their raiding