It's time to buy Ark now

Alright Veeky Forums let me shill you on this shit for a minute, putting the tech aside (you can read the whitepaper and watch interviews for that)

BUT, look at the trading trends this coin has been through during it's lifespan. It's had 3 major run-ups over the course of 4 months.

Each run-up has, at least, doubled the previous one, followed by a 1-1.5 month down-trend. It then may or may not trade sideways for 1-2 weeks before taking off again. This is clearly manipulation..

BUT, if you can read the bot/whale's patterns - you can ride his wave.

Now, putting tech(sorta) and TA aside:

This coin allows you to hold your bags in your wallet and by voting for a delegate that has profit-share, you can basically pseudo-stake your coins completely offline (meaning you dont need your wallet open or your computer running) and earn rewards in this manner.

Right now, only 41% of coins are held in voting, which means 100% of the newly minted coins are only going to 41% of the ecosystem.

This means you are getting insane ROI just through being early to ARK and staking while the % of voters is this low.

Once a larger percentage of people in crypto realize this, demand for Ark will fucking skyrocket until we reach an equilibrium point.

Let me finish with this if you're the "gambling" type of trader:

The odds of Ark going significantly lower than it is at THIS point are much, much lower than the odds of it rising to/beyond its previous ATH of $1.20. This is based purely off it's trading trends since inception.

Don't fuck this up Veeky Forums, a lot of you get shilled into coins while its already up 5000%, what the fuck do you expect to happen? Go up another 5000%?

Buy while everyone's FUDing and it's had time to breath since it's last pump... If you could even call Arks bull-run a "pump".

The run may happen tomorrow, or two weeks from now, but it will happen. And it will be in perfect accordance with Ark's push-button deployable blockchain release.

/shill

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/
ark.io/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0
pastebin.com/PzKUwKu6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same.

The infinite buyer(a.k.a Veeky Forums
>Coin drops
>Buy
>Coin Rises
>Buy

please tell me you guys voted for biz_classic

another 700k and we can double our forging rewards (splitting into 2 delegates, dual voting)

pretty much. The people on here who bought DGB at 2200 sats tilted the fuck outta me. What the hell did they think would happen???

>And it will be in perfect accordance with Ark's push-button deployable blockchain release.

Which is when? Do you have any links of the dev talking about this?

Also since I know nothing about ARK why is it significant?

oh i didn't even know about that. That's pretty sweet desu.

ill have to look into that

hey i just voted for the classic_biz since i just realized the whole drama happened and i haven't received payouts from that original scammer faggot in a few weeks now... hopefully it goes through

A couple months ago they said there would be no reason it couldn't be done within the next 2-3 months.

Theyve been making progress on it: ark.io/roadmap

It hasn't been updated in a bit so I'm sure it's nearly done since there's been a ton of active development based on their github commits

wow, your TA really made me think

I bought more because I bought at $.90

.50 seems good

i only have 25 ark and voted but havent seen any payouts is it cuz i have so little?

yes I get daily payouts of almost 4 ARK with over 10k

so ill never get any basically?

you should find a delegate that holds lower account's balances until it's feasible to give a payout. It wouldnt be an issue if there weren't a .1 Ark fee..

I believe this fee is scheduled to be reduced very shortly

I voted for dr10

who is dr10?

AdhZgcYtDAhdR2CYepfF8cYYyBT9pywHND

Trying to find ways to earn more ARK besides buying and forging. All the bounties seem to be development related so if anyone can drop some good tips I'm all ears.

what skills can you offer? I know theres some bounties for design oriented stuff if that's more your thing. Check the reddit /r/arkecosystem. I think there's some stuff there

cheers

Enjoy your bags arkies.

5000sat in 2weeks

much appreciated thank you

i fucking hope so..

I wasn't trolling.

>20k sat coin increases by 300 sats
If it dropped by 300 sats and you posted that it was going to crash,you would be called a FUDder

Holy fuck I was wrong,nvm then.I guess it got pumped.

If you speak a language other than English, they're looking for translators for informational videos right now. The bounty is pretty decent too.

its risen more than 10%, thats not 300 sats.

are you mentally ok?

anybody got the link for the biz classic website or whatever, wanna see if my wallet is on the vote roll

This one?

classicdelegate.biz/

>classicdelegate.biz/
thats the one. im on the list, i guess a brother just needs to accumulate more ark.

Buy buy buy

Who /seatrips/ here?

Fuck Seatrips, biz_classic for life

how do I vote? can I make a profit if I only have enough money for 45 ark? a-asking for a friend

AHHHHHH NO DON'T PUMP YET I WANT TO BUY MORE

what kind of profit are you expecting from $20 worth of coins? you won't get much. if you did get a lot, then the value of this coin would be valueless because of inflation. come back later poorfag

dumbass it's BIZ_CLASSIC

classic_biz is a scam

>tfw all arkholders want the price to stay low or drop lower to accumulate
YEAH BOYS WE NEVER MOONING

>tfw whales have been accumulating for several months now

When will they have enough?

Can someone please give me instructions on how to start forging? I have almost 10k Ark just sitting on an exchange right now doing nothing for me

Do you get those payouts only from having them in your wallet on the computer, or also on exchange wallets?

First, get the ArkClient from this website (basically a wallet) ark.io/

Make an account, and NOTE DOWN THE PASSPHRASE THEY GIVE YOU. That's what you'll be using to login to the client, so don't lose it.

After making the account and acquiring an address, deposit your ARK from the exchange into that wallet.

After depositing your ARK, go to the Votes tab and click "add delegate" and choose a delegate from this list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0

a delegate in the top 51 is a delegate that is forging, I suggest playing it safe and picking a delegate that is entrenched in the top 51. All you have to do to add the delegate is to write the name of the delegate you wish to vote for (example: Jamiec79 or ghostfaceuk)

Afterwards click the "Vote" button right next to the "Add delegate" button and after processing the transaction, you are now in the forging pool and will start forging.

AdhZgcYtDAhdR2CYepfF8cYYyBT9pywHND

My ARK address if you're feeling a bit generous. An alms is always appreciated.

Thanks brah. I appreciate the response

No problem. Happy forging.

With the amount you have, you'll be forging anywhere from 2-3 ARK daily.

I'm just trying to get as much as possible before it all starts becoming impractical to earn ARK through simply buying them.

Only in the wallet on your computer that you've set to vote for a top51 delegate.

Speaking of which, payouts going out now everyone.
Payout logs: pastebin.com/PzKUwKu6

The biz_classic site has also been tested with a few users and it is pretty much functionally complete. Just needs a little bit more tinkering.

Our custom payout script is also nearly done.

So i learn, you get around 3-4ARK for 10000 ARK in the wallet?

Yeah, and from what I've read if Biz_classic reaches a high enough delegate ranking they're gonna have everyone split their wallets into two delegates to double the daily earnings

That's the plan.

Whats the best delegate to use right now in your opinion?

"biz_classic", bro
note the underscore

based chang