This is what Americans used to look like

This is what Americans used to look like.

before the fuego nation attack

You thought I wouldn't notice, but I did.

who wants to talk about my blue chalice

That one black guy on the right
Also, why the fuck does everyone wear hats

y en 40 aƱos se van a ver como nosotros l m a o

its called fashion

Disgusting. They should remove all pictures like that, or add some minorities perhaps.

me on the right, second row

What's wrong with this one.

>Front row kneeling, fourth from the right
Nice meme pic

Back then, being a kid or teen weren't really a thing. You were a small adult.

You invaded Ameridian lands. We'll take back from you. It's better to live in mud and shit than to be ruled by people who oppress you.

Who are (you)?

It's one glorious chalice.

>tfw autistic group photos of random people posing for that one camera they see once every two years like this will never become a thing again
>all future historians will have to study is selfies, representative of our atomized, isolated, non communal era

What we saw cannot be unseen

Well if you live on a reservation, you get both.

You realize people take group selfies, right? You faggots who constantly complain about anything related to social media are retarded.

I don't think when Pablo, Chang, and Tyrone take over they're going to care very much about native culture. Having the descendants of Aztecs take over your land should be the ultimate insult.

Way to miss the spirit of my post, dipshit.

>add some minorities
Uh...

naturally they edited someone out of the picture

Are you replying to the right post? What does that have to do with my question?

The real difference here is that there are no fat people.

>one black guy
I count five.

They're some, just no morbidly obese motherfuckers

Future humans will think modern people were ass to the walls crazy.

>its says here they were trying to create racial equality
>hmm thats strange humans are a variable species full of superior and inferior breeds
>Must be feel good nonsense modern humans are stupid monkeys who had no religions to keep them amused so they create one based on this madness

>Also, why the fuck does everyone wear hats

Nobody washed their hair back then.

This whole thread is just full of happy, fun people.

Go outside. The world is beautiful when you choose to make it that way.

Fucking hell

i count 6

Top choices of colors. No black, just good earthly tones.

All I see are people

They still look like that.
t. American.

>/pol/kid thinking anyone will ever care about his shitty worldview

I see alot of Irish boys
t. Italian American,.

HEY GUYS I BET IN THE FUTURE, PEOPLE ARE GONNA AGREE WITH ME, YOU'RE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY BRO, WRONG SIDE.

As humans advance they will become more logical thus lunacy like racial equality will be a relic of the past.

While smart black people cant exist, their DNA always creates what can be best described as primal psychotic mentally impaired humans meaning their DNA is closer to a wild chimp than us thus making them inferior objectively. Even our idiots are not as dangerous as the average negro male, usually our criminals are also intelligent sociopaths debunking the white trash are criminals meme.

Racial equality is caused by an intense need to ego trip about moral superiority, as one can see in history humans are naturally racist jerks that treat anything that isnt them like complete shit regardless of their positive traits. An example is black people from East Africa who had no involvement in the slave trade. These blacks when they go to Europe start terrorizing white people yet white people did nothing to their countries that was horrible. The negros terrorize whites because they like all humans are naturally racist, blacks see whites as "the others" and thus can instantly see them as enemies to kill. Some tribes in the Amazon have racial supremacist tendencies even though the concept of race shouldnt even exist in their brains at all.

Back to blacks even when they are in Africa they start forming supremacist ideas based on their tribal ethnicities with Igbos thinking every non Igbo is a piece of garbage, and Habesha having quite the superiority complex over Bantu.

Thank you, I thought I was the only one.

>They still look like that.
but there are more nonwhites in america now than whites

To protect your head. People had short cropped hair and they worked outside a lot more than people do now so they needed head protection. As sedentary office jobs began to take over the hat died out.

no there aren't lmafo

i know /pol/ has rotten all of your brains but be serious

of course if you really wanted to prove me wrong you'd look hard for the statistics but you won't

Lol you sound dumb as fuck

>Go google the US census for me

>you will never live in early 20th century America

>he doesn't know who makes up part of the white percentage
like i said

Just go to Alambama

>add some minorities perhaps

they were probably all irish and italian tho

eww gross, catholics

I think he has autism

Wow you really couldnt go this one thread without shilling your world view huh?

why do the black guys on the right have hitler mustaches

Hitler ruined that 'stach, user. Such evil can hardly be quantified, only Mugabe holds the power to wear it now

America is a big place. Depending on where you live you could have mostly Whites or mostly non-Whites. It's not the like population is perfectly dispersed in an equal racial ratio per acre.

We should just exterminate the blacks. Starting with their little children first.

Agreed so nice to see someone who can think rationally for once.

>not the like population is perfectly dispersed in an equal racial ratio per acre.
We'll be working on that next.

Forgot to post my favorite pic. It delights my aryan heart so much to see a proud white man hunt down a little nigger child like the animal that he is.

I can't tell if the guy second from the right in the front is another reviewbrah edit.

Nu-Veeky Forums everybody. Children are for catch and release.

this spooked me for a second, it is like that scene at the end of the shining where you see jack nicholson in an old photo

Shouldn't you just exterminate the ones with the warrior gene?

>usually our criminals are also intelligent sociopaths
>usually
source on that please

This is why we need to stop immigration.

It was a very popular mustache in the United States before WWII. Look at Charlie Chaplin. Funnily enough, the Kaiser Wilhelm II mustache was very popular before WWI as well and ads for mustache trainers were common. We seem to have a thing for going to war with people who wear mustaches that are popular in the country.

Warrior gene is a meme, the problem with blacks is their brain strucuture not some chemical in their brain that makes them more pissed off.

The frequency of the gene lines up with differences in crime rates, seven times.

You mean 3

>closer to a wild chimp
we diverged from chimpanzees 4 million years ago which is at least 200000 generations, humans left africa 50000 years ago which is at most 3000 generations, so we are only looking at a 1.5% difference according to this very rough metric biased in your argument's favor

I count 7

Edgy, m8.

Do not respond to him. You're enabling him.

Is this what it sounds like when an autist tries to pretend?

>The world is beautiful when you choose to make it that way
Yeah, I'm sure Hell is great too if you pretend, but I don't see you rushing to get there. What a shitty way of thinking.

>HA HA. Like this landfill is great man. Why can't people see it for it's natural beauty? LOOK AT THE AESTHETIC OF THAT CURRY FILLED DIAPER WITH AIDS NEEDLES JUTTING OUT OF IT

I've been around the world, and I've seen talks about race. But man, the American obsession over race is damn odd.

You have to consider it in context. We're the only real multi-racial nation on this kind of scale. Seriously. No other country comes close. Add in the fact that we're individualist and self-segregating (today, not 50 years ago), it's easy to understand.

Brazil comes to mind.

>yeah bro everything is terrible the world is literally ending nobody is happy and we're on the verge of a crisis at any given moment
>what do you mean people are out there living their everyday lives just fine while the media hawks and screeches and blows everything out of proportion to get viewers to keep tuning in? they must be deluding themselves!

Brazil is mostly Pardo, though. Not distinct racial groups.

>How the fuck are bad things real! Nigga Just walk away from the problems! Nigga just close your eyes!

I'm sure the American race historical context is a major key. But you also have current places like Canada and others, who while they might have issues to an extent, there isn't this incessant obsession of who's who. And as far as I can see, this stuff is only getting worse and worse in the US.

the world isn't like what you read on the internet
go outside sometime

Demographics yes but other stuff no.

Minorities in America have a good presence proportionately in politics, economy, education, academia and other stuff while in Brazil only the whites and like upper class browns at best are worth a shit barring the meme fields like sports and entertainment where the browner and Black masses appear.

>I'M USA

>Canada
I said on scale. We have more blacks than Canada has people.

I do. I just don't turn a blind eye to bad things because it hurts my feelings to acknowledge their existence.

>But you also have current places like Canada and others, who while they might have issues to an extent, there isn't this incessant obsession of who's who.

No Canada's had it's own issue but we aren't on the world stage so it's not noticed or having the people try to mitigate it by doing a song and dance of "everything is fine/It's just culture".

Lie we were pretty shit to Blacks back in the day but they weren't in large numbers but it's documented and to natives? lol don't get me started.

>I do.
no, you clearly don't

That's the cultural America that I love , through the years Our Home Land has just gone down in all the other aspects of life , the only thing we are moving towards right now is materialistic success and it's all false , it's so annoying to me to see all the younger Americans so stupid they are really dumb . I wish the Culture and the idea America was build on comes back

>Acknowledging that you do not live in a utopian paradise where nothing bad ever happens means that you don't go outside

pretty sure america was about economic growth from the get-go. you're looking at the past with rose-tinted glasses

Not always. It's pretty much a post-Civil War thing, actually. Most of this country was about their own super special brand of prod before that.

there's a difference between acknowledging life isn't a utopia and distortedly viewing it as a dystopia

Indeed, but pretending the bad things don't happen, like you oh so diligently told us to do multiple times, is not that.

where exactly did anyone in this thread tell you to pretend bad things don't happen

>The world is beautiful when you choose to make it that way
Unless your definition of beauty includes rape, murder, warfare, drug addiction etc, you probably have to pretend it doesn't happen.

so nobody actually told you that, you're just jumping to conclusions instead of realizing the user was telling you to change your perception