Xem is mooning soon

Get in while you still can

forum.nem.io/t/catapult-questions-big-picture/3886/6

bump

day of the catapult when?

Plus XEM is a great hedge currency

The moment they release catapult that shit is going to explode.

Unfortunately there is no real reason for anyone to use xem. Just like your picture is fanmade :(

allright you got me.
bought some.

I love this guys:

>I know almost nothing about Golem, so I can't really speak to it directly, but I am guessing you have a Golem token and you use it to buy computer power. If so, then yes, of course, that can be built on NEM, and to be honest, it doesn't even need its own token or ICO. It could have been done directly with XEM. They could have probably built that project on Ethereum using ether actually, but...... then how could they get a lot of money for an ICO?

> We could be other networks on NEM too with special tokens or XEM for things like decentralized storage, but nobody has done it yet.

I will dump everything i have into NEM you would be stupid not to do so

>The devs have been working on Catapult for 1.5 years. The basic end to end system is finished. Now they are working on wallet support and adding extra features. It is a shame that nobody can see their hard work, which I promise you there has been a lot of. As far as I know, the plan for Catapult is to open source it on day one.

nem is a real sleeper
one of my long term hodls

Why do people keep saying this

Yeah, the development team seems really solid. My biggest gripe has been marketing thus far, but that's about to change.

"It is expected to spend around $40 million in the next year to fund its global expansion programs. "

Now my biggest gripe is lack of memes. Also Catapult, but that'll come in due time.

Because it's true. Yes companies can build private chains on the nem network. But why should that increase the price of xem? With ethereum tokens at least you need ether to pay the tx.
Don't get me wrong I hold NEM too but pleae exlpain if you think I'm wrong

No you're right about private chains not directly affecting XEM price.

However I believe there will be a spillover. Large companies seeking tailored blockchain solutions like this will bring more money, experience and exposure to the development team.

A lot of blockchain projects are also talking about interconnecting blockchains. All NEM based blockchains can connect and communicate through the main chain, which would require the use of XEM.

Finally there's the speculative "hype element" around getting a big partner onboard. It's sort of a greenlight for investors.

That's just off the top of my head. I think businesses at large will prefer tailored, private chains for their internal services at least.

Nem can offer everything Factom can and more, has smart contracts and a great angle towards corporations. I think this could be a sleeping giant in the top 10 - certainly don't see it discussed much around here. Get yourself 10k XEM and start harvesting, it's not that big an investment - and *might* make you a lot of money in the future.

and its dropped down under my buy price.
fuck .... i really need to stop listening /biz advice's.
i really need.

Patience user.

You need to quit refreshing your portfolio and go outside and have some fun mate. Gains don't happen immediately and consistently

any target price for short term ?

Might sell at around $0.50-60. You?

i missed mooning of this coin x20 anyway....
just wanted to get quick x1.5-x2
something like 0.00012-0.00014

but it fugging dropped

Got in just in time for it to moon. Still have potential gains. It's upward trending right now despite the small dip.

well i hope so. i'm tired of losing