Stratis

You know this shit is about to blow up right?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/stratis-joins-microsoft-azure-marketplace_us_595ab082e4b0f078efd98c04?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004

Other urls found in this thread:

stratisplatform.com/blog/
twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/881996999498878977
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was last week. Then they even released an alpha version of Breeze and the price dropped further. Now it's hardly recovering after last weekends BTC/ETH dip.

To summarize: fuck off faggot, this coin is a long term hold - don't shill.

Fagtard, that huffpost article was posted on 7/03..

>FTA: People should take note that what this means for Stratis is that Stratis becomes very appealing to large corporations (where C# is the dominant language.) I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a number of new partnerships forming in the coming weeks between Stratis and large corporations. These companies will be able to create either private or sidechain based blockchains of their own, and build smart contracts on top of Stratis.

Problem with Stratis is it already blew up in a very short amount of time. It's WAY overpriced right now.

That is retard logic. Congrats

oh yeah you totally convinced me with your insults lol.

Why shouldn't he be shilling it? Everyone is shilling shitcoins all day.. everyone was shilling ETH for months.. if anything stratis needs more shilling. He posted a relevant article from yesterday.

I don't need to convince you of anything. You are clearly a retard.

Did you actually look on the Azure marketplace and see the added date?

stratisplatform.com/blog/

You're trying to shill STRAT but you can't bother reading up on their own fucking blog? Gtfo

The article is from yesterday. The actual news is a week old. If it was gonna blow up over the news, it would have blown up a week ago..

Yeah no shit faggot. I was talking about the huffpost article shit for brains.

twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/881996999498878977

>FTA: People should take note that what this means for Stratis is that Stratis becomes very appealing to large corporations (where C# is the dominant language.) I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a number of new partnerships forming in the coming weeks between Stratis and large corporations. These companies will be able to create either private or sidechain based blockchains of their own, and build smart contracts on top of Stratis.

So yeah... Buy Stratis, possibly a good long term hold gold coin

It's under 25k sat right now. It's a great time to buy.

Just bought 1k strat

nice just bought 100k

After stagnation for a few days it looks like STRAT is making a nice steady upwards climb, which I like. Quick jumps are never good or sustainable

Wow they hired an agile product manager. Great so no actual developers will want to work for them. Can you imagine autists like the next Vitalik doing daily stand-ups and "scrum" like it's a high School football team? I did that shit for a year and it drove me insane. Trust me, if you're ever doing something heavy R&D based like a block chain for fucks sake, the last thing you want is some retard PM harassing you every day to make some more "story points". It's really insulting to everyone's inteillegence to work on a team like that. No wonder their wallet is shipping without tumblebit. They probably weren't able to convert it to enough story points and the PM wasn't able to masturbate over a burndown chart to get a raise.

I mean the main dev just said that tumblebit straight up wasn't ready yet, and that's why it probably won't be out for another 2-3 weeks

You make a good point but you don't know who the guy is or what the situation is over there with the development team. If this guy helps to push the project forward in positive way I'm all for it.