I just can't believe that all these market cap numbers are actually real...

I just can't believe that all these market cap numbers are actually real, no way there is actually that much real money being pumped into crypto.
These numbers just seem unreal (especially such a huge increase in such a short amount of time)
>Bitcoin $43,014,356,951 market cap
>Ethereum Ethereum $26,419,947,195
>Ripple Ripple $9,978,812,241
>and so on

Market cap is just supply x price.

If I make 10 coins, sell 9 coins for $0.01 and then one coin for $1000, my coin has a market cap of $10,000 despite the fact that only $1000.09 has been spent.

Wut

I know this isn't Veeky Forums related, but how the fuck do you get girls/women like this ?

Should you chase money and get your own place ?

Should you also dress well, buy a nice car and a nice watch ?

He's right.
>I made a coin that has 1,000,000,000,000 supply. I sold it to my bro for 1$
>Now my coin has a 1 Trillion $ market cap.

Wait what the fuck, explain further

So there's not actually $50 billion in Bitcoin?

/thread

LOL, its pretty simple dude. Just multiply what someone is willing to pay for it by the amount in circulation. That's all a market cap is. I thought my example was sufficient to demonstrate this?

Stop having autism

He meant if he sold 1 coin to his bro for $1, making the coin price $1.

The total supply (1,000,000,000,00) * price ($1) = market cap.

Thanks for the help, bro.

Any guy who struggles to talk to and flirt with girls like this are autistic, right ?

the probability that you'll ever get girls like this is close to 0 when you even have to ask these questions.
Just my 0.000000002.

>being this autistic
I concur with

think of market cap as:

"how much all the coins would be worth, if every single one of them was converted into fiat ($$$) at their current price"

if you want an estimate for how much money is actually circulating for a particular coin, pay attention to volume.

Just be yourself bro :^)

You're so retarded and selfish that you can't even answer my question.

>If you have to ask then you can't do it
This has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this site.

>be 16
>don't be ugly
>don't be you

If you fit the above criteria, easy.

Step 1: Pretend your Tom Cruise
Step 2: Approach as many hot girls as you can

That belly fat rolling over her jeans made me puke a little

I only see belly fat.

ITT: low iq normie learns what crypto is.

Yep. Half the bitcoins are already lost, so you can exclude that.

Coins like Ripple and Stellar are 70% dev owned and they can't sell without destroying the product, so disregard those as well.

A good portion of LTC is lost.

Anything beyond top 250 in cap (+ a lot of coins inside the top 250) don't have the volume to dump even 1% of the coin without destroying it altogether.

It's really more like 10B although it's hard to calculate.

I said market cap is just total supply multiplied by the current price.

If there are 10 coins and the current price is $100, the market cap is $1000 regardless if all the previous coins were sold for $1.

A crypto having a market cap of $1,000,000 doesn't mean $1,000,000 has been spent.

yes

Wait, so what if a coin has a 10 million circulating supply but a 228 million total supply, does this mean that to reach $1, the market cap needs to be $10 mill or $228 mill?

Check 24h Volume, faggot

If 24h Volume (exchanged) is 2,5% of market cap (like bitcoin) it means that the totality of market cap is excahnged in 40 days... That's solid.

XRP total marketcap is excahnged every 200 days. So it's already a bigger faggotery

The biggest PIECE OF SHIT is SuperNET (a NXT token) where you have to wait 15000 days before the market cap is exchanged.

Now you have a metric that showes you if those caps are artificially inflated and supposed manipulated (meaning, don't buy these pieces of shit)

I think coinmarketcap.com calculates it using circulating supply.

>100 billion is too much money

Once BTC has a trillon+ marketcap you'll kill yourself

look at her gut and clothes. she's ugly af dude, get some standards.

>look at her gut
Still quite acceptable (for now)
>and clothes
If my eyes don't decive me, that's some hot pants and a top without a bra, what's not to love?

Kind of what I was thinking, she's got a beautiful face though.

she's just constipated, you can see on that her fat layer is thin

The drawn on eye brows take it away from the face. It makes the whole thing seem forced

be nice

Showcase the intellectual capacity of your brain. If there is any.

I wish this graphic also had ballpark valuations for all commodities, all real estate, etc.

but these are currencies so market cap does matter!

but if you sell 9 coins for $0.01 the market price is $0.01 so you could not sell the other for 0.01 that's price equilibrium you dumb fuck

if you have to ask youll never get it.
Faggot.

>she's just constipated

hot

ty for pic op
I trade it with you for this one

Fag. Her gut passes for thin in america.

Are you kidding me? Lmao

What's wrong with asking ?

>For example:

If someone asks you where the nearest TGIF or shopping mall is and you say "sorry, I don't know" does that mean that they'll never find the nearest TGIF or shopping mall ?

>People think this is the highest crypto's market cap can go
>They don't realize how many people have said this since the $10 days of BTC

You just further confirmed your autism.

Most of the people on here don't have an answer because they've never won over a girl.
A serious answer to your question?
To get a girl like the one in the OP, you can't be white, and you can't be scrawny.
Best chance scenario she's on vacation with her family or her friends and you're a fit (any other race than white), you see her getting drunk and you approach her and see if she reciprocates or is admiring you.
From there its just a matter of not overthinking every single thing that you do.
To get an actual girlfriend? Be lighthearted, smile even when you're not happy, remember things that girls tell you and subtly bring them up to show that you listen.
from 23 y/o user with girlfriend of 4 years

dude shes a fucking skank

dressing like that in public im sure she has venereal diseases, probably spends every night at a club riding the cock carousel

you dont want sluts like that, they are good for a quick glance and thats all

>you can't be white
lol
can't be a beta numale berniebro you mean
white is your best chance

To get a reputable girlfriend? Yes
To get that girl in the OP? No
Don't kid yourself thinking white sluts want white guys, they want anything but.
Disclaimer: Am white

Then, Litecoin is the winner, 3-5 it's market cap is traded. SOLID.

Most of y'all won't ever get a girl if you had no clue how the marketcap was figured. Something so simple you tried to overthink.. this board is now full of too many newbs

that's not how price works
it would average up between those 9 0.01 sells and 1 $1000
and even if you managed to sell it to your buddy for $1000 aanyone could see the non-existent volume anyway

And a cuck

But Tom Cruise is a manlet

>tfw flip wanting a white girl

wat do lads?

And you're a skank chaser

she's average at best

>unreal
Only if you've got a wrong understanding of how many people are on this planet.

Always one faggot like this. We get it. You like the rest of the population lost your virginity in high school, congratulations.

This stupid cuck fetish is getting ridiculous.
Go back to /gif/, you pathetic weak beta.

get crypto rich and buy a 9/10 white hooker every day of the week

Yes, indeed.

You have to pay attention to "fake volume" like, when chinks were trading for free on their exchange.

But I think coinmarketcap ignores those numbers.

be born a turbo chad, then you can have all the skanky sluts you want

Actually I'm a virgin, it's just that there's nothing special about her looks

There's a short clip on Youtube which shows this stuff. I'm just too lazy to look for it.

Fat white trash like that? Just have a car with a backseat.

Cuck alert

i want to kiss her belly foorever

Maybe you'd get laid if you didn't have such high standards. Chick is an 8 in my book

all i learned from this is that bill gates and larry page are bubbles