Gypsy Thread

>be gypsy
>enslaved for 500 years
>finally freed in the 19th century
>get shoah’d

why do people not care about the Roma? I read into their history and holy shit these people have had it horrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMTwB5iI3uE
youtube.com/watch?v=xDXd3J493Ew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanichal#Slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=WuAxDGTtsw8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Irish_sentiment
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_nativist_riots
youtube.com/watch?v=LOFILwsiLCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're a race of tricksters, everyone who is not a gypsy has a rational fear towards them.
In my country gypsies coming and bluffing their way to your money is so common that people tends to associate gypsies with thievery.

>Field slaves lived in satras or collections of reed and mud huts on the outskirts of the estates, seldom visited by their owners. They were not allowed to have musical instruments for their own amusement, and they were bought and sold in lots, also called satras, cetas or salsas.

>Groups of slaves remained under the supervision of a vatav (also called a ciocoi) or overseer, who was sometimes brutally cruel. House slaves were forbidden to speak romani, and their descendants, the Beyash (also Boyash or Bayash), today have a variety of Romanian, a Latin-based language, rather than Romani, as their mother tongue.

>In one of the diaries of a French journalist who traveled in the Balkans, Felix Colson, says that, “although it frequently happens, not one boyar was on trial for murdering a gypsy in his possession.”

Europe has a weird fucking blindspot for caring about them. As 'cucked' and 'multicult' as Europe supposedly is, they still have their niggers. The Roma. As an American it baffles me.

Fuck off you Antiziganist

They weren't enslaved in most parts of Europe, instead they were wandering around and made a living by stealing and begging or as musicians or tradespeople (mostly occupations such as cutler, tinker, copper smith). I guess the fact that criminal behavior was often an integral component of their lifestyle meant that many people hated them and didn't care that much when something bad happened to them.

I can tell you are not from Europe. Most gypsies are truly scum. They're scammers, beggars and thieves and that's exactly how they want it. Most are perfectly happy to live out their 'traditional culture' of theft and deception.

I almost feel bad for those poor fucks born with gypsy blood who somehow don't want to be parasites. They must be rare, although I'm sure some exist.

In their case, it was well deserved.

The persecution of Gypsies was not as consequent and thorough as the persecution of Jews

In the early 13th-century Byzantine records, the Atsínganoi are mentioned as "wizards ... who are inspired satanically and pretend to predict the unknown". By the 16th century, many Romani in Eastern and Central Europe worked as musicians, metal craftsmen, and soldiers. As the Ottoman Empire expanded, they relegated Romani, seen as having "no visible permanent professional affiliation", to the lowest rung of the social ladder. In Royal Hungary in the 16th century at the time of the Turkish occupation, the Crown developed strong anti-Romani policies, as this people were considered suspect as Turkish spies or as a fifth column. In this atmosphere, they were expelled from many locations and increasingly adopted a nomadic way of life.

The first anti-Romani legislation was issued in March of Moravia in 1538, and three years later, Ferdinand I ordered that Romani in his realm be expelled after a series of fires in Prague. Seven years later, the Diet of Augsburg declared that "whosoever kills a Gypsy, will be guilty of no murder". In 1556, the government stepped in to "forbid the drowning of Romani women and children".

In England, the Egyptians Act 1530 banned Romani from entering the country and required those living in the country to leave within 16 days. Failure to do so could result in confiscation of property, imprisonment and deportation. The act was amended with the Egyptians Act 1554, which directed that they abandon their "naughty, idle and ungodly life and company" and adopt a settled lifestyle. For those who failed to adhere to a sedentary existence, the Privy council interpreted the act to permit execution of non-complying Romani "as a warning to others".

>the Egyptians Act 1530 banned Romani

lmao they really thought they were Egyptians

In 1710, Joseph I, Holy Roman Emperor, issued an edict against the Romani, ordering "that all adult males were to be hanged without trial, whereas women and young males were to be flogged and banished forever." In addition, in the kingdom of Bohemia, Romani men were to have their right ears cut off; in the March of Moravia, the left ear was to be cut off. In other parts of Austria, they would be branded on the back with a branding iron, representing the gallows. These mutilations enabled authorities to identify the individuals as Romani on their second arrest. The edict encouraged local officials to hunt down Romani in their areas by levying a fine of 100 Reichsthaler for those failing to do so. Anyone who helped Romani was to be punished by doing a half-year's forced labor. The result was "mass killings" of Romani. In 1721, Charles VI amended the decree to include the execution of adult female Romani, while children were "to be put in hospitals for education".

The difference is that there is not a single good gypsy, because they all raise their children as thieves and criminals. Black people may commit a lot of crime, but there's also decent hard working ones.

Shit, this guys had it worse than jews.

>an edict against the Romani, ordering "that all adult males were to be hanged without trial
>In addition, in the kingdom of Bohemia, Romani men were to have their right ears cut off; in the March of Moravia, the left ear was to be cut off.
>In 1721, Charles VI amended the decree to include the execution of adult female Romani

Veeky Forums will defend this

Tbh the only problem with that was that it didn't include order to castrate male gypsy children.

>By the 16th century, many Romani in Eastern and Central Europe worked as musicians, metal craftsmen, and soldiers. As the Ottoman Empire expanded, they relegated Romani, seen as having "no visible permanent professional affiliation", to the lowest rung of the social ladder. In Royal Hungary in the 16th century at the time of the Turkish occupation, the Crown developed strong anti-Romani policies, as this people were considered suspect as Turkish spies or as a fifth column. In this atmosphere, they were expelled from many locations and increasingly adopted a nomadic way of life.

So... they were stable until Europeans fucked them over, Makes sense. Romani Music is beautiful though, they should've stuck with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMTwB5iI3uE

I would wife up the one in the middle so quick

Gypsies tend to be really hot, why would that be?

t. never lived near or dealt with gypsy scum

There must be some reason government after government is persecuting these people? Or do you also feel bad for polio and small pox?

Because they're crooks and liars.

I do care about Roma, I want to see them all dead.

We have a sizable population of them here in the city, and I prefer north african "refugees", literal niggers, turkish teenagers and kurdish subhumans. These groups may be uncultured and largely criminal, but most have some kind of honor and some of them are ok and integrate/assimilate.

I have never met, or even heard, of somebody having a positive encounter with a gypsy. Their whole culture revolves around occupying public space for living, littering every place they stand on, thievery and playing the innocent muh antiziganism card somebody tries to remind them that there are laws.

If all of them would drop dead, nobody would shed a tear.

>So... they were stable until Europeans fucked them over
Not really, they were nomadic from the beginning, how do you think they arrived in Europe?

SO STATI I ZINGHERI

Hard to feel sympathy for such an awful people.

>googly doogly dagly doo

>be gypsy
>beg on street
>throw your dirty baby at people so they will catch it to distract them, while a mob of dirty gypsy children swarm the person and steal everything from their pockets

Yeah I dont think so

gypsies are treated like scum because they generally are

europe had multitude of minorities and different groups and EVERYONE is really hating them and I mean EVERY FUCKING ONE

they are so low quality humans, no one would willingly associate with them and even groups hating one another will team up against the gypsies

First reason is because of how similar the name is to Romanians
Gypsies are always stealing stuff from the rubbish heap then complain to the NHS they got tetanus
They constantly steal and teach their children 'everything is everyone's' thus letting them steal but they never give it back
Just the worst culture there is honestly, which amazing because it has no Islamic roots

OP clearly doesn't live in Europe. I tried to have some sympathy for these people, i really did, but really a lot of them are just criminal scum. These people would go from house to house beg for money and lie to you about some bullshit story that their grandmother is lying in the hospital. Let me tell you a gipsy story here:

>be german
>moving to another flat, selling my old kitchen table on ebay
>woman calls, barely speaks german
>make out that she not only wants the table but also our kitchen
>mfw we didn't say we wanted to sell our kitchen
>but whatever, we needed to get rid of it anyway
>so this fat as fuck gipsy hambeast comes over
>brought along her son and husband
>husband even fatter
>son chewing bubblegum all the, listening to something over his headphones
>never bothered to take them out
>then these subhumans walk around my flat pointing at things being like "20 euro"
>"no we are not selling the tv"
>"no we are also not selling the vacuum cleaner"
>meanwhile her husband and she seem to discuss something and pointing at me
>i sure as shit don't speak romanian, but i get it when they point at me and keep saying "tedesci"
>eventually their piece of shit son went to our kitchen widdling at the pipes and shit
>don't notice because i am in another room, trying to explain to the gipsy whale, why i won't sell her my 200€ guitar amp for 20€
>hear something burst
>that kid managed to flood our fucking kitchen
>throw these fuckers out, fixing the pipe
>double check the flat if these assholes didn't steal anything

Stupid naive Westerners.

trio mandili is georgian though?

tedesci
It should mean German

If I saw gypsies being rounded up in the streets I wouldn't be averse to looking the other way.

You clearly haven't dealt with gypsies before. There was a gypsy camp in my area when I was growing up, and it was all sorts of trouble. The adults were generally shitting up the place and breaking the law, whereas the kids were always picking fights and stealing. At a certain point everyone in the area had enough and wanted to see if we could start a dialogue with them.

They claimed that swindling, robbing and stealing were an integral part of their culture, and asking them to obey the law was supposedly tantamount to denying them their human rights. Gypsies are the only group of people who genuinely deserve all the hate.

Gypsies are sub-humans. They create their own little India wherever they live. In shit, trash, refuse to work and breed retarded children constantly who do the same. Live off welfare and child benefits. If you ask me they had it too easy. You should be glad not to have them in the west.

Good fucking riddance

You're probably a Yank who has never had any experience with gypsies but let me tell you if anyone deserved to get fucking gassed it was them.

The Gypsies are so bad the communist mayor of my town, who's usually all about poor refugees and shit, set up a militia with party members and burnt down their camps to force them to leave the town.

What a bunch of shitheads

hahaha le epik!!! XDDDD!!!!!!!

> be me
> be 17th century romanian boyar
>own a hundred of gypsies
> keep them in a shanty town, on my property , in the middle of fucking nowhere
> make them work all day in the fields/mines
> they receive food and clothes as compensation foe the work
> if one escapes , I will send some mounted ''arnauti''(today's equivalent bodyguards,usually foreigners, kept only to fuck people up) to find him and beat the shit out of him in from of the rest of the gyppos.
> if he tries that again I will kiill him, but not before I fuck his wife and sell his children to some random boyar who will use them as punching bag/ cumrag etc
> If a gyppo steals, he will get his hand cut off
>if he fucks a romanian woman, he gets his balls cut off
> if he rapes a woman , then he is tortured and then gets his balls cut off, and maybe killed out of mercy( I have to hounds trained specially to kill gyppos)
> i receive a letter from the king, in which he says that he is forced by the western faggots to release all slaves .
>I know this is a big mistake but I release the slaves, and they all fuck off to the west,stealing anything in their way

Get fucked, western cucks. you deserve the gyppo plague

Its always the wests fault eh?

(You) reap what you sow

Maybe it wasn't wests fault, but now it is it's problem. Enjoy your gypsies, faggot.

Thank you geographical equivalent of r9k

Arnauti are Albanians

>europe had multitude of minorities and different groups and EVERYONE is really hating them and I mean EVERY FUCKING ONE
The same is true for Jews. People always hate on those who don't conform, who are colorful and have more culture or are smarter.

If anything it says something about white Europeans being petty.

>Bunch of criminal untouchable caste poos move into Europe and cause problems
>Dey wuz gud boyz who dindu nuffin. It was Europeanz fault.

the facts aren't in your favor

>youtube.com/watch?v=zMTwB5iI3uE

wtf I love gypsies now

I know. .However,in Romania, the term was also used for serbian and greek mercenaries.

Same thing.

>we wuz boyars an sheeeit
>king of the gypsies
>until the evil west man stole our magical gypsy powers
>now get your brown asses to bed chilluns

>until the evil west man stole our magical gypsy powers
>now get your brown asses to France, UK and Spain chilluns
Fixed that for you, my friendo.

>who don't conform

gypsies are bunch of hunter gathers who somehow managed to survive as such in to the 21st century, they do not hold steady jobs, buy and own property or study

they roam around in horse carts and steal anything that is not bolted down, and if they find something that is, they steal it with the bolts altogether

the hatred towards them is founded in the simple fact they are corrosive for civilization whenever they might be

and with your bullshit implication, I can confirm that every none-european group living around gypsies hates them as well

they are a plague in a human form

>if he rapes a woman , then he is tortured and then gets his balls cut off, and maybe killed out of mercy( I have to hounds trained specially to kill gyppos)
So shitskins actually think this is wrong? No wonder the alien crises in Europe has so many mudslime shitskins committing rapes.

So any other society that has rigid hierarchy (which is all of them) are okay but Europeans are petty for not wanting a group of filthy brown aliens stealing and murdering them?

Either you don't know anything about history and actually believe the "Whites are special kind of evil" absolute bullshit in which case kys or you subconsciously hold Europeans to a different standard of behavior than the rest of the world for your own benefit.

Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDXd3J493Ew

Westerners will defend this shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanichal#Slavery

In the 17th century Oliver Cromwell shipped Romanichals as slaves to the American southern plantations. and there is documentation of English Romanies being owned by freed black slaves in Jamaica, Barbados, Cuba, and Louisiana.Gypsies, according to the legal definition, were anyone identifying themselves to be Egyptians or Gypsies.

They were enslaved in America too what the fuck I didn't know this.

>thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=WuAxDGTtsw8

>In the 17th century Oliver Cromwell shipped Romanichals as slaves to the American southern plantations. and there is documentation of English Romanies being owned by freed black slaves in Jamaica, Barbados, Cuba, and Louisiana.Gypsies, according to the legal definition, were anyone identifying themselves to be Egyptians or Gypsies.

what if.... the african americans of today have gypsy blood in them?

>> if one escapes , I will send some mounted ''arnauti''(today's equivalent bodyguards,usually foreigners, kept only to fuck people up) to find him and beat the shit out of him in from of the rest of the gyppos.
>> if he tries that again I will kiill him, but not before I fuck his wife and sell his children to some random boyar who will use them as punching bag/ cumrag etc
>> If a gyppo steals, he will get his hand cut off
>>if he fucks a romanian woman, he gets his balls cut off
>> if he rapes a woman , then he is tortured and then gets his balls cut off, and maybe killed out of mercy( I have to hounds trained specially to kill gyppos)
That was not unusual even to normal local populace in the 17th century balkans and the english did worse to the irish and scots in 18th and 19th century.

I don't see people demanding to kill all Irish

Gypsies are too dumb to give birth to people like Stalin.

>I don't see people demanding to kill all Irish
Irish were on par with niggers in 19th century USA.

OP please say g*psy, it is offensive.

They are from India, not Egypt. We shouldn't let racist Europeans define who they are. They are the Romani people.

>Irish were on par with niggers in 19th century USA.

Bullshit. Italians, Jews, Irish have always been white quit it with these lies.

>Irish
>white

Kek.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Irish_sentiment

And now they are cultured working people (minus the protestant pigs in NI) that only some englishmen hate and are known for being fun people who may love drinking a bit too much.

Meanwhile gypsies are less human than stray dogs

>AYO DEY SAID MEAN THINGS BOUT US
>DEY DREW SUM MEAN STUFF ABOUT US
>DEY DINT LIKE US
>IS ANUDDA FAMINE

They've still always been white.

Gypsies are such pieces of shit even blue haired egalitarian SJW cucks wish they all died

>"I am haunted by the human chimpanzees I saw along that hundred miles of horrible country...to see white chimpanzees is dreadful; if they were black one would not see it so much, but their skins, except where tanned by exposure, are as white as ours."
Also stop with that white skin shit. This is not /pol/

>Cambridge historian Charles Kingsley, letter to his wife from Ireland, 1860

You're missing the point. Irish haven't been slaughtered and lynched. They've had it easier than even Italians.

That is racist towards chimpanzees m8.

>mfw gypsies are so universally hated that even in their own thread, people rather discuss other people

personally I found out that Roma gypsies were enslaved in America and that's kinda interesting. it explains AAs a lot.

>I have never met, or even heard, of somebody having a positive encounter with a gypsy.
I have. Both tried to live assimiliated life (one had a secondary schooling, he was a welder and I worked with him), but were eventually murdered by their 'traditional' families (murder of the second was first blamed on 'neo-nazis' by the local press, but investigation finally found that the murdered had been uncle of the killed).

>be Slovene
>a shitload of gypsies in my hometown
>I'm hanging out with lowlives, so I'm in frequent contact with them
>get to know a lot of them
>some were decent for occasionally hanging out, but I never trusted them
>only know 2 that I'd actually trust, both went through some shit and moved out before completely falling into crime/drugs
Sucks for the few good ones, but the hate/stereotypes are there for a reason

It's horrible, they are even worse than muslims.

They are, may God forgive me for uttering this word: Gypsies

In my experience, only the gypsies with some Slovene or Serbian blood are really hot. Croatian or Bosnian parents/grandparents somehow make even uglier gypsies than "pure" Balkan gypsies.

Enslaved? What are you talking about kid

Yes.

>more culture
What did he mean by this?

SJW are the type of ignorant so deeply immersed in their own culture they think they don't have any

And they just hate Europeans

>Irish haven't been slaughtered and lynched.
Except they had

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_nativist_riots

God, I fucking hate gypsies.

I'm not usually a proponent of genocide but if somebody were to wipe out the gyppos I'd gladly join in.

Number of Nobel Prizes awarded to Jews: 197
Number of Nobel Prizes awarded to Roma: 0

Jews might not conform but they at least contribute to the local economies and follow the law.

gypsys tend to not be part of larger society, thus do not benefit from the educational system.

>gypsys tend to not be part of larger society
And this is why they are so despised. If your neighbors routinely have to ask 'why do we even keep you around?" then your culture is evidently flawed.

'Least Mexicans will do your landscaping and Canadians will milk your maple trees. Gypsies just shoot out children and beg, or work below the table for a quarter of what they could make if they had an education and functional social security numbers.

"""White""" Americans have both nigger and gypsy blood in them, especially the southerners.

>eke če da puštam decu na tebe

>holy shit these people have had it horrible
you do realize at any time they could move to another town and not be "jew"/"roma", being jewish or roma is a spook, I find it difficult to pity victims of their own spooks

in fact I would go as far as saying their treatment was not an injustice, were I a ruler I would promote conformity to help people get along and keep the peace, everyone is better off united and if these people refuse to cooperate they are a problem that needs to be contained, if they refuse to cooperate after centuries of exhausting all other options then there is obviously only 1 solution left, the final solution

Roma are basically Jews with low IQs who aren't as good as being productive as the Jews are. People hate them for the same reason as Jews but with the added hate of them being roving bands of thieves. It brings back the instinctual fear of barbarian nomads at the gates.

Looks like it's right out of the movie Borat. Before you reply I understand that the movie was filmed in one of those shitty poor villages that exist in that area of the world.

>"They're trying to say we're no different than niggers!"
>"You ain't."
>immediately proves Bill's point by attacking random black man

youtube.com/watch?v=LOFILwsiLCc