Can we have a good thread about tax evasion?

I haven't made millions yet, but when I do I want to pay as little as possible in tax. Would it be a good idea to move to a small country with less tax, open a bank account and cash out there?

>haven't made millions yet
/thread

It's always good to think ahead

keep all your wealth in cryptos?

pay your taxes goys

obligatory comment about money going to people you don't like.

Μοving to a different country doesn't make you any less liable for taxation in your home country. American citizens pay taxes on their global income and assets. You have to renounce your citizenship.

kek, so many of you fuckers are gonna get violated hard by the irs in the future

Its not even that. I'm 26 and govt literally doesn't do shit for me beyond roads. I pay for welfare, but I'm not on it. I pay for Medicaid, but I'm not on it, Emergency services, ebt, section 8, public schooling. Have used none of these services but I pay for them all.

Please understand you have been given white male privilege

Thread reported to the IRS. Expect the visit by the (((taxman))).

user, if you didn't pay for those things the nigs would run rampant and actually be murdering and stealing everything in sight.
They wouldn't last a month without gov't benefits before we needed to bring in the military to put down thousands like dogs.

I will pay my taxes beacuse who knows what sort of tech the future will have and the IRS wont forget. I dont want to spend the rest of my life looking over my shoulder because of didn't pay 30% of my already big earnings.

3 million vs 5 million, both are huge sums of money to me. Hiding from the IRS is not worth it imo

>nigs would run rampant and actually be murdering and stealing everything in sight
implying they aren't doing these things regardless of gibs.

kys

Tax claims are like sexual harassment and rape claims. They aren't interested in suing you until you have a lot of money to take. Just fly under the radar.

there two solutions OP

1) move to a country that doesnt tax you on foreign earned income
2) just buy cryptos and wait until the global jew economy collapses, then sip champagne from jew bankers skulls

You will be very restricted how you can use it safely without getting caught
How you buy doesn't really matter since you don't owe taxes till you sell, but buying local is safest.
When you want to sell, move coins via Shapeshift.io to Monero,
then out of Monero to a bitcoin wallet that has followed these rules 100%:
>keys generated offline
>not used on any ID verified service
>never used buy anything shipped to your address
>no transaction with any bitcoin wallets of yours that violate the above rules.

The wallet must be quarantined from your identity at all costs.

Sell bitcoin locally in cash.

You will have to keep that money on low profile though.
>Do not deposit it in a bank. They will report it.
>Don't flaunt your wealth or people will rat you out.
>buying cars or houses is also going to get you investigated.

You need to do a little of of both. Keep some your bitcoin profits legit and report to the IRS and pay taxes on those amounts spent on large expenses or investments that could be tied to your ID.

For frivolous spending use the money from your tax free sales.

Remember!
The IRS is very limited in their ability to detect you. They depend on mandatory reporting from banks, exchanges, employers, and rats.
When your tax returns don't match what was reported then they audit you.

Ive actually been reading up on taxes on crypto in the US. From what ive read i think its treated like an asset. If you pull out in less than a year it is considered short term capital gains and you pay roughly the same taxes as your paycheck. If you hold for a year you pay long term capital gains which is less %.

I was hoping to get on here and get some re-confirmation but as per usual. None of you know what the fuck you are talking about. Nothing useful to say. Just a bunch of retards shit posting. BIZ is becoming more useless every day.
Do RESEARCH you fucking idiots

>roads
>Emergency services
>public schooling

These are almost 100% funded by state taxes, not fed.

No. The feds grant states money for these things.

>move to a country that doesnt tax you on foreign earned income
Τhat's not how it goes. It's the US that taxes you in any country you go, not the country you go to.