ark
xem
xvg
golem
emc
sys
snm
dcorp tokens

Gonna get some antshares as well in due time, waiting for a good signal. And probably RDD once i see some life there again.

Eth
Ark
BitBay
Nexus
A few thousand dollars in various shitcoins

block
ark
ubiq
strat
bitbay
aragon
waves
ardor
decred
augur
factom
shift

btc
waves

Just BTC and ARK for now, I'll add some ETH, LTC, DASH and BOOST when I free up more of my trading funds.

Via
Rads
Xmr
Xem

Haven't looked at block folio for weeks niggers

Xmr
Ltc
Fct
Waves
Dcr

i'm a crypto horder
not included:
BTC
ETH
MNE
minexcoin
ARK (in wallet for DPoS)

Still holding sys even though it ate a fag dick recently.

Probably could've made a cool grand though now it's basically back where I bought it a few weeks ago, but I guess filling up my bag here is pretty safe at the moment.

I'm still in the green on sys. Have a feeling it's gonna be a huge coin one day. holding and not even looking what it does now.

Why is everyone holding eth? It just keeps dropping, lower highs each time

Here are my long term holds.

Ubiq is going to explode.

I've been holding eth since $60, sold some at $350+, will continue to hold the rest. No point in looking at daily or even hourly chart trends when you intend to hold a coin long term (months or years)

>Holding scam coins

I bought at 308. I'm screwed

Mooncoin
Espers
Verge
Reddcoin
Digibyte
Xtrabyte

Ltc
Mona
Bitbay
Viacoin
Ans

no you are not dude. Although haning out on biz can make you feel like any coin is doomed if there's a dip. Eth is a fucking great coin and will not only hit $400 but go way beyond that. Chill and stop listening to trolls and daytraders here.

5k ans and 33k ark. I'm utterly convinced this will make me wealthy in a few years.

going all in on memecoins. I like it.

damn. That's a good hold.

>33k ark

Fucking nice. What price did you get in at?

BTC
LTC
ETH
ANS

>33k ark
FUCK I WANT THIS MUCH
I cannot break my horder ways and sell off some of the other shit i hold to collect this much though ;-;

>I cannot break my horder ways and sell off some of the other shit i hold to collect this much though ;-;

iktf too well...would love to get at least 10k ark but am too infatuated with my other holds too.

ETH, LTC, BTC, SNGLS, IOTA

around 50/50 split between the 3 first (long term safe for crypto holds) and the 2 second (high risk but coins I really believe will rise in the comin 6 months)

I know my diversification is on the risky side but I dont care. Planning to add some Monero with my next salary payment.

I day traded myself from 606 to 700 ants, which was my goal, gonna hodl now

ICN + CFI is the only combo you'll need for July

R8 my portfolio

i thought you had 392 BTC and i almost shit myself

So i see that theres still some people holding RDD

JFC niggers, use fucking Excel or Power BI.

I recommend it if you can sell off some shit. I intend to buy even more. Ark is the patrician choice for blockchain unification.

what's your take on others (maybe just one dude idk) commenting that BLOCK will be the one that takes off, instead of ARK?

Dude, if your plan is RDD...listen to yourself "if there's life in there again".

Those words should tell you that NOW is the fucking time to buy. I'm sitting comfy with 282k i bought at 70sats...lost about $50, but it will come up again if the normies bite. I have faith.

I'm a little diversified.
50 coins each with a value of 0.1 - 0.5 BTC
10 coins each with a value if 0.5 - 1 BTC
2 coins with a little extra:
Sia - 6 BTC
DGB - 8 BTC (right now at 700 sats)

With this I can ride most pumps and taking out profit if I think I want to do so...

I would hate to live with the idea of me having had something what I sold, only to see it mooned after 1 year or has become a top10 coin or maybe even BTC's little brother...

>BTC
>XRP
>BAY (SILK ROAD V3)
>NEM
>SC

RDD is atractive for the price but also scary because of the lack of development. Redpill me user