Better store of value than bitcoin

NMR (Numeraire) is a better store of value than Bitcoin. Max 21 million tokens but only 1401 tokens released every week. forum.numer.ai/t/the-new-numerai-economy/347 Built on ethereum, created by numer.ai - the worlds first machine learning hedgefund. Tokens are mined by data scientists solving equations for Numer.ai. The winning data sets are rewarded with numeraire, and the people who stakes numeraire and we not correct about their predictions, get their numeraire burned (deleted forever from the smart contract)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.numer.ai/t/the-new-numerai-economy/347
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice just bought 100k!

Nope. Not buying your bags.

biz won't buy the dip. they'll buy FOMO once it's over .030 again

They actually release 90% less a week now. There is some news around September, we shall see what happens then.

Nmr has zero value for the token holder.
It's not connected to the hedgefund and the data scientists have zero use fir it.

Don't fall for it bros

I'm already all in at $38. It's embarrassing how bad the FUD is. They've run out of material other than "I don't know where the value comes from, so there must not be any."

The data scientists have to stake it to earn money?

Its the backbone of the entire numeraire model.

The coin is Proof of Stake, you get interest from holding..... and they increased those payouts 3000%

>the next

that's when you know it's bullshit

>data scientists have zero use for it
Elaborate? A system like NMR would give them monetary incentive for accurate predictions, seems like enough use to me. Is there some way to manipulate this market?

They pay out at the end of the month I think, so look around then.

Wait what? Have a link to backup your claim?

Nope you are a lying piece of shit. It's Proof Of Intelligence.

a spooky coin.
don't expect it to do what you think.
With close to zero marketing and with only two days this reached an insane high price.
People with way more money than newfags on Veeky Forums saw a value here.

forum.numer.ai/t/the-new-numerai-economy/347

Changes
* Reduce NMR payouts ~90% to NMR 1510 per week
* Increase staking payouts 3x to USD 3000 per week

got 3x and 3000 usd mixed up.

meme tokens on Ethereum can NEVER be a better store of value than PoW mined bitcoin, stop embarrassing yourself please

but I like Numerai as an idea

Hmm, guess I'll hold.

I bought at $32 and sold at $51, made like $50. Might buy in again if it goes low

>what is Bittrex FOMO?

The cancer that bought NMR and many others down?
I agree it was rapidly overbought. regardless some fools thought it was worth that much.
their are many more fools that will think the same WHEN it starts rising up, which it will this year sometime. just be glad you can get it this much cheaper than them

According to your logic the price will go up much higher because people think it will go high. But this logic seems to apply to coins.

IMO:

This coin did everything right.

Go on their webpage, it's fucking awesome, their promo video even has vaporwave.
Googling the website is fucking tough.

This is a cyberpunk coin that will kill jewish hedgefunds. No ico, no scam, it is actually fucking working as we speak.

I love this coin.

i was this fomo
bought at average of like 28-whatever before it spiked super high
had 5btc worth at its near-peak
now down to 2btc worth
holding for years
godspeed