Match betting

Hey,
I take advantage of Sports betting promotions and have made over $100k this year. Anyone else do this or similar. have good ideas to increase profit ext?
AMA?

Other urls found in this thread:

odds.com.au/soccer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Care to actually explain what you're doing?

>tfw you bet on a specific score and someone just scores a goal by accident in the last minute and completely screws up your bet

share the method in detail with us

Bet 1 dollar on 1000 1:1000 bets, and get lucky twice for profits?

I think he takes advantage of Sports betting promotions and has made over $100k this year.

So you get deposit bonuses, like picture. so you deposit $500 and you get a $500 bonus bet. You do this on multiple sites but say you just do to. Find a sports game and bet on one side with bonus bet and bet the same amount on the other outcome with cash. your total return is greater than your expenditure. That's the jist of it, a little more to it then that but feel free to ask and I will elaborate

50% of your net worth on the patriots every week?

If I had to take a guess, he deposits enough to get their money into his account, bets their money until he turns a profit, and continues to due so until their money is either gone or profit enough to cash out his initial deposit and continue making earnings on free money...

Just a guess.

Don't sites usually require some sort of verification of identity before they let you take out money? How do you go about making multiple accounts and such? I imagine you'd quickly run out of sites and promotions to use if don't use multiple accounts after all.

so you either break even or turn a small profit on better than 2:1 odds scenarios?

>you deposit $500 and you get a $500 bonus
eg: there is a split market for a rugby game paying 1.91 either side.
bet $500 bonus bet on team a
bet $500 cash bet on team return you return $955 but only have to pay $500.

>sites usually require some sort of verification of identity before they let you take out money?
yeah they do, so I pay people $500-$1000 to allow me to do through there bank ext

there has to be a catch to this though
i can't just go make a free 500$ site to site

ok but it only works in uk ? not some one from eu ?also what the best sites to find bonuses?how do u avoid bans?how much money u need for starters?

But how much do you have to get to cash out? And how do you reach that number?

yeah there are turn over, and normally you don't get to keep the principle.
But is still profitable as fuck.
I make about $2200 to $2700 from about $4500 worth of deposits per person

has never been an issue because I use real people and do it through there card and stuff. I have to pay them a cut

don't know about UK sites man I'm from AUS.

because your using real ppl I withdraw into there bank account and get them to send to me

And you're saying NOBODY tries to rip you off and simply not forward the money to you?

has not happened. I only ever deal with ppl who I am associated with in some way and have a reputation or steady job ext. I'm thinking about charging $750 to people if they put up the capital then they can keep the rest.

Usually these sites will require you to place those free bets on something with odds higher than 1.5. Also, they don't return the cash after the bet. So say you bet 100 of the free bet and you win a 1/2 bet, then you'd win 200 bucks, not 300

this is correct.
So you counter that by using the following method.
take the example of the Watford Vs Liverpool game. you would bet the following
Topbetta- Watford $100 bonus bet, odds 1:6, return ($500)
Crownbet- Draw $121.95 cash bet, odds 1:4.1, return ($500)
Sportsbet- Liverpool $310.55 cash bet, odds 1:1.61, return ($500)
so you return is always $500, and your expenditure is (310.55+121.95) so profit is ($500 - $432.5 = $67.5)

odds reference odds.com.au/soccer/ odds.com.au/soccer/

Draw

hey buddy i got a bonus doing many small bets which comes out to be about the same of what you're doing but slower
i had thought about doing what you said but in spain bonuses are capped at 100eur, only one site offers 200eur, and you have to bet 6x to unlock the bonus, there's this clause where they say that if you bet on the other side it doesnt count and shit (obvious) but i was afraid that betting houses share info with eachother and would void my bets stealing my money, risking 1200 to make 200 eur didn't seem too attractive, people told me it used to be 3x instead of 6x, fml