Leverage

Gdax only gives 3x leverage.

Are there any exchanges where i can get some proper leverage so i can get rich today?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/l/leverage.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>leverage
>cryptos
>which are infamous for their volatility
Well it's your money: deribit and bitmex

how do you get leverage
?

Trading in leveraged positions for crypto is suicide.

Im not a scared faggot like you. I'm shorting eth once i get a nice entry point.

>
HOW DO YOU GET LEVERAGE ON GDAX??

Kraken has 5x leverage

SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT LEVERAGE IS

there are cfd companies that offer up to 20x leaverage on the larger market cap coins.

Stop posting lolis

LOL

rip this guy

even more rip to the poor fucker than shorted litecoin a day or so ago

I'm new to crypto but I know what leverage is from laymans everyday terms, its just the exchange lending you money eg. 3x being 3 times your deposit (own money) given for you to trade. So I imagine if you turnover 5% say for a trade the exchange benefits and so do you. Its used in forex etc with much much less volatility than crypto. Problem with leverage is say you lost 33% for that 3x leverage you lose all your money and then the lended money would pull out I assume and they lose nothing

investopedia.com/terms/l/leverage.asp

Haven't you people learned from the ETH flash crash?

can't lose to a flash crash if you short

not strictly speaking true. I would say a leveraged positon is any position that has a beta greater than 1 with respects to a particular asset.

How much does a grill like this cost, desu?

Bitmex for x100

If you're so much of a newfag that you have to ask this question, then you're not ready.

you cant lose if you always go long and short with the same amount.

Let me introduce you to my friend double zero.

whats double zero in my case?

Whatever takes your money if you go long and short at the same time...
Im sure there is something. Take really painful counterbalancing positions worth a lot of money and I'm sure the answer will reveal itself ;p

trade fees obviously