Thank you Veeky Forums

Thank you Veeky Forums
I'm still a teenager and a 2017 E300 is mine because of buying ether. I love you all.

Sorry it is flipped upside down idk why my phone did that.

>buying a depreciating asset

good meme m8

Fucking imbecile. If you can't rotate images fucking christ why do i even bother.

Nice car bruh. Why did you buy it tho. Should've just leased it lol

Dont wreck it!

>lucky enough to get in on the right side of one of the biggest bull markets in history
>waste a lot of it on the shittiest asset possible

Enjoy regrets in 10 years when you realize how much money that car would represent then

>pretending you bought daddy's car through crypto

lol

Rotated on its own
its a small part of my profits.

Good job dunbass that could've been a lambo but you had to cash out for a shitty benz

Good job op. I'm not a fan of ethereum but it's good you can profit of it

/thread

this lol

if true
godbless
i hope we all make it
(now make sure to get the right insurance! comprehensive, i would say)

It's daddys car for sure.The demogrphic of this car 50+ yo upperclass Why would any teenager buy this plain boring family car instead of a flashy 2 door sports car

>removed exif data
>purposely put image upside down
>bought an elaborate idea

literally this.

>actually buying a car
shiggy

glad for you but seriously buying a car is shit investment and a meme, should bring it back and invest the money in mutuals

congrats user! No problem with taking some profits to enjoy your gains, just don't burn it all at once.

Unless you are feeling generous, in which case:
0xd1bdf4625a74cb987cdd1871508e21e48c2d1bb5

Great user!
2 DA MOON!!!!!!!!!

Reported

>larps Benz buy that isn't an AMG.

Nigger do you even know what to do with money?

fucking worthless begging pieces of shit

He's a dumb kid. Let him enjoy it before he realizes how much of an anchor cars really are.

God fucking damn it OP I warned you faggots about blowing the greatest opportunity to get rich quick you will ever see on fucking cars

It rides nice. it has a nice interior. And it makes me happy.
I literally posted it on Veeky Forums through my phone. It didnt do it on purpose it just went like that I dont know why.

I'm happy for you OP but understand something: unless you're buying a "classic", a car is one of the worst possible investments you can make. It is a depreciating asset that needs constant maintenance. in other words - a total waste of money.

delete this thread op. its over

Face it you didnt buy the car your bank did you're just going to pay off loans like a good goy cuck
take the vargpill

I guess. But its still an amazing car. Major upgrade to what I had.

I bought it upfront with a check.

how much did you put in to ETH?

like 10k usd

Veeky Forums has been scrubbing exif data for a while now. Try and keep up.

OP SHOW US THE GODDAMN TITLE. NOW!

you can eat a dick

Why in gods great earth did you buy that German piece of shit.

As lame as it sounds, go buy some japanese run around that wont depreciate like fuck and put the money you saved into earning more $.

I work on these things, you'll regret buying it before long.

>like

LOL, a Germany piece is a BMW, Audi, VW, etc. Benz is god-tier

Why the fuck do people talk about cars as depreciating assets all the fucking time. If you need a car to work and live, isn't it just a living expense like water or electricity? Anyways, I always buy used. :)

Their all shit. we work on them all and i'd never own any single on of them.

What makes merc's so god tier?

fake and gay, tits or gtfo

this, any small shit that needs replacing(and they will) will set you back a hefty amount. you can fix them up yourself but these german cars have their engines cramped up into tight spaces that it makes working on them a hassle.

Way to go kid. Just don't go all Elliot Rogers on us when you still don't get laid lmao

can't breath