Twisted Turd AKA TT

TT incoming.

Why did I buy more of this fucking turd earlier today? I fell for the damn shills - against my better judgement - and now the whales are keeping it down.

My hands used to be diamonds but I feel like such a disaster buying back into this.

Can someone please comfort me?

Other urls found in this thread:

etheroll.wordpress.com/2017/05/08/3-6-month-development-roadmap-week-2-soft-launch-review/
the-blockchain.com/2017/05/22/status-im-and-bancor-protocol-cut-deal-to-issue-tokens-from-smartphones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hold. Wait for mobile gambling apps like my pic or just wait to make your btc back.

Im out of the loop on this one. Whats the date on this?

How do we know that this news/updates arent already factored in to SNT value?

fyi, it is made by etheroll to be used on status. here is their 3-6 month roadmap. Look at number 5.

etheroll.wordpress.com/2017/05/08/3-6-month-development-roadmap-week-2-soft-launch-review/

News on bancor partnership - the-blockchain.com/2017/05/22/status-im-and-bancor-protocol-cut-deal-to-issue-tokens-from-smartphones/

I think things look good, but obviously if you can ride some rockets between now and then you should.

>mfw fell for the hodl meme

Thanks a lot.

Im ready to HODL.

Nice just bought 100k!

order book looks healthy.

it's recovering right now, got in at 2k

Man a lot of you have no patience. Just hold it will rise. Big news coming within a few weeks (dev in slack confirmed). It's going 4-5k sats within a week.

Btw the Chinese are very interested in Status. Wechat has a valuation of over 86 billion. Status is undervalued right now.

I need to make thousands before summer ends and have the time of my life and only have $500 before i go enslave myself back to school REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Don't buy any altcoin that's shilled on Veeky Forums.

underage should not be trading

Damn people, stop with the excuse the whales are keeping the markets down. Its not the reason for "EVERYSINGLE" coin thats down. The biggest reasons you all ignore is: its a newish coin, coin just sucks, or the whales already dumped and pulled out and without their money it wont go back up

lookatit go tho

Fuck this shit. I sold it literally 3 hours before it shot up to 2500 - at 2050.

Crypto is garbage. You need to sit there constantly staring at it or else you get fucked.

Or just make a buy/sell order...ffs it's not that hard

Or it sells at your sell order so you get fucked because you weren't staring at your screen because it tanked and then rebounded.

I love this coin. Managed to get 3x 5% trades today everytime it dipped

you are being dense, no staring would make you predict that. At that point if it's going up and then it tanks for a few minutes and rebounds past the last high, you are either a savant or a lucky piece of shit if you caught on that one. Since you are whinning like a faggot here, I don't think you are that smart and complaining about not being lucky makes your shitposting worse than it is.
Set a fucking sell order, set an alarm when it hits that price or the order and stop being a dense asshole.

>implying anyone can predict coins that are manipulated by whales
K bud, way 2 be smart

The shills. Look I admit I really thought SNT was going to go up a lot faster but look, there was an Exit Point.

I got Shilled too but I got out for a HUGE Profit! Maybe they were right... I just waited it out.