BUY STRATIS WHILE IT'S STILL CHEAP

BUY STRATIS WHILE IT'S STILL CHEAP

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/stratis-joins-microsoft-azure-marketplace_us_595ab082e4b0f078efd98c04?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and sold.

Nice just bought 100k!

BUY MY FUCKING BAGS

BUY THEM

THEYRE BEAUTIFUL BAGS YOU JUST GOTTA BUY THEM FROM ME

PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE BUY THEM. I NEED YOU TO BUY THESE BAGS!

i will gladly, considering how low the price is :)

there is news

huffingtonpost.com/entry/stratis-joins-microsoft-azure-marketplace_us_595ab082e4b0f078efd98c04?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004

sell the news idiot

Its going up right now, you stupid fucking faggot, you deserve to miss out for being so fucking stupid, dumbass bitch

You don't understand how this market works, do you?

Fuck your mother bitch. Buy strat so i can afford my own designated shitting street

stupid moron, holy fuck I cant wait for your shitty little "what went wrong?" posts on shitus

nah Stratis peaked long ago. this coin has no future.

is that why its going up? you dumb motherfuckers, i seriously pity you faggots

I pity YOU for the bags you're holding :^)
idiot.

>its literally going up right now
>stupid faggots opening their bitch mouths

suck my fucking cock, you illiterate faggot, can you not read the chart?

Wow ı knew ı'd come across autistics when ı open the thread but i didn't think the situation was this severe REEEEEEEEEEEE

Like in the worst case Stratis goes to 180k levels which ı doubt will happen anythime soon then rebounds back up you can't baghold Stratis if you buy at this price, if you bought at 450k-500k then ı don't know but if you think buying at this price will make you a Stratis bagholder you should quit trading or learn some shit because you're fucking retarded.

you say this but we both know you bought at the ATH and will baghold even if it shoots up 50% right now

stay poor while shit like bitbean out performs shitis

you jelly brah? Its going up, just shut your stupid bitch whore mouth now

you are bagholding bitch, post your buys lmao

I don't have to prove shit faggot, i bought in about 2 hours ago and this shit is going to the moon, but faggots like you can stay on earth, you don't deserve to be in space, fucking fag

>tfw bought at 10 dollars
Is there any chance that I'll at least break even ?

Fell for the "wow next ethereum buy now" garbage.

Can't mods delete trreads like this?

I think it will yes, even if it doesn't in the near future just baghold it good money flows to cryptos and we're in a summer-hole right now you should be fine or even 2x by september or august 15 ^^

hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'm 12 btw

>Moon

XDDDDD

XDDDDDDD

I sold my STRAT
06/07/2017 01:32:53 PM 06/07/2017 01:31:44 PM Limit Sell 0.00368777 1274.93492711

I got out before the pain, but may buy 2-300 today.

>still going up

eating your own shit yet, faggot?

last time I was here, it was at +5%

i went out, came back, its at +5%

quite the moon you have here

it'll get to $20 by the end of the year dont worry

To the stratisphere

Ive been holding stratis on my ledger. Startis is a long term coin. Do not expect people here to know what an investment looks like they just chase rockets and post wojacks.

Nice just bought 100k .. of PIVX, Will moon a lot harder than this.

I was a big believer until ANS basically bettered them in every way. It still may have its day but I sold the majority of my stack for ants and holding a couple hundred just in case. I doubt we will see that $18 point again any time soon.

>ANS basically bettered them in every way
they're nothing alike though?

STRATS only real advantage over let's say Ethereum was the ability to write dapps in C#. Antshares will have the ability to write them in C#, Java and later down the line Python. That broadens the programmer adoption by a whole heap, especially with pajeet programmers who only know Java. It's all a guessing game now and ANS may never leave Asia in terms of adoption. That't just my gamble.

strat=eth?

top kek

Hurrrrrr enterprise adoption. I want STRAT to succeed too but it doesn't do anything original.

nignog coin, is a no-no for me