FUUUUCK

ITS ORGE

IT WAS A BULL TRAP

ENJOY THE RETURN TO NORMAL

EVERYTHING DEAD AND GONE

I'M SHORTING LITECOIN I NEED BIG GAINS NOW

I'M FUCKING ALL IN I'VE NEVER HAD SUCH A BIG POSITION BEFORE OH MY GOD

Why do normie newfags need to make a thread every time BTC or ETH loses 1%?

You niggers need to stay at your wageslave jobs.

IT DROPPED 100$ SINCE THIS MORNING

I'M OUT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

THIS IS REAL MONEY HERE ACTUAL PEOPLES LIVELIHOODS AND YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If you're out thousands of dollars it means you bought high and should strongly consider killing yourself.

lol
this

>livelihood
no. also learn to fucking play the game instead of whining after the fact. are you tilted? enjoy your losses.

>PEOPLES LIVELIHOODS
you invested more than you could afford to lose
daytrading is gambling
enjoy

Wait until it goes up again its only a loss if you take it

WHAT ARE THE FUCKING RULES??? HOW DO I PLAY

FUCKKKKKKKK MY MONEY MY LIFE SAVINGS FUCKKKK ISHOULD'VE NEVER BELIVE D THE FUCKING CRYPTO MEME

for real you got to stop those pasta posts

I BOUGHT AT 2600 YOU FUCKING NIGGER I JUST HAVE ACTUALF CUKING MONEY UNLIKE YOU HIGHSCHOOLS SHITTING AROUND WITH YOUR 50$ FUCK

THE FUCK DO THESE PEOPLE FUCKING MEAN IF IT PASSES 2600 ITLL FUCKING EXPLDOENA MNADSFASDKJADSKJHFDASJHKFADSLKJHFADSLKHJFADS

So you bought high, but I'm the nigger?

Interesting theory.

ayyy lmao

calm your tits bro, btc will go back over 2600 one day

you forgot to post the pink wojak no one will take you seriously

Woah dude, OP, that's rough. You better sell quick before it drops down further.

my face when i see you, fucking weekend

Probably over 2600 later tonight, actually.

I'm sure OP sold already so it will probably moon.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK WHY IS LITECOIN FUCKING MOONING AS SOON AS I FUCKING SHORT IT FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

*weak hands*

Why the fuck would you short litecoin now FFS

I made a thread exactly like this 2 days ago. I shorted litecoin right before it started the moon. you dont know true pain

I bought eth near the ATH at $381. Im down like $700 right now but heres the thing...

IF YOU DONT SELL, YOURE STILL IN THE GAME.

damn these summerfags sure r unstable

every fucking time someone on here does this

uing the same pic too, eh user?

In half a year it'll double you idiot

almost same, 350 here, but who the fuck cares if you think long term. Its not like a top 2 coin wont break the high ever again. Ive learned not to buy at ATH, thats it. Ill still earn money on my ETH longterm.

Ah, I remember that thread. Did you close your position or is the short still going and you're waiting for LTC to go back down?

I just shorted LTC. Hold my hand.

Still holding. I know its going to go back down
Infact I shorted even more right now to help me break even faster

Plz no

If you trade with caps lock on you're guaranteed to lose. 90% of this is about controlling your emotions.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>I'm out 1000's of dollars
you're only supposed to be using disposable income
>daytrading memecoins=livelihood
Have you considered suicide? Stay poor.

>Shorting
>emotions

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I CANNOT KEEP LOSING THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

I'M FUCKING SHORTING CRIPPLE THEN FUCK FUCK

>ripple stops dropping as soon as you say this

I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for you, but you're going to be flat broke by the end of the night if you don't get your shit together and calm down. Don't say you weren't warned.

nooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT CANDLE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I got OP covered

IM FUCKING TRYING FASUFUFKCDASJDCSKJAFSDKJH

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

HOW CAN IT FUCKING GO UP IMMEDIATELY HOW HOWBWHOWHWOHWOHWOHWOHOW HOW HOW HOWWW

Why didn't you listen to the literally THOUSAND replies 2 weeks ago saying that BTC would be at least 20% lower within a months time. They were the only ones with a voice of reason, so if you couldn't reason it out yourself, and you didn't listen to them, you only have yourself to blame.

FFS someone get this man some pink wojaks. I can't talk him seriously without them.

Phew!

cripple is COMPLETELY fucking horizoantial there is NOWAY IT GOES HIUGHER

lmao who are these people who buy the 1 year, 1 month, 1 week etc all time highs? how fucking dumb are you? jfc

this has got to b a troll

BALLS TO THE WALL BITCHES

how

3.1eth at 480

There's only so many drugs people wanna buy in btc. Calm down.

Buy some btc while the norms get high and when they come down they'll put their money back where it belongs.

How do your shorts not get closed out beyond a certain limit?

You're not on margin right?

Buy straight into ANS senpai we are preparing the rockets.

kek

lol OP chill.

BTC will be > 2600 in a day or two

Holy kek

>muh sides