God Tier Flags

Continued from Real or fictional, post 'em

they knew who to turn to for allies

why is purple rarely used in flags?

This guy walks into the bar and chucks a spear at your wife what do

God-tier right here.

its ugly as hell

Too expensive of a dye possibly, although I'm just guessing

Only shit-tier African countries and Latvia use flags like that. I don't know why, but flags like that are just really unattractive and unappealing.

0/10, would not rally behind that flag.

*blocks China's path*

How is this not here yet? PRAISE KEK.

Praise Moloch.

Navarre's flag is god tier.
The story behind it it is great too.

BE MY MIRROR, MY SWORD AND SHIELD.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Elaborate on the story please

Daily reminder Serbia and Russia are responsible for WW1

nah, that's a daily reminder that shitheads like yourself who try to derail quality threads are, in fact, shitheads

the Great War was 100% a result of a Germany terrified of future Russian potential egging on its ally to dominate the south slavs purely to start war as soon as possible. Austria-Hungary was already incapable of controlling all its diverse peoples and Serbia had no connection to with the Black Hand.

The Serbs even accepted all but one of the insane terms demanded of them, to everyone's surprise. All but one. The Tsar was sending letters of love and peace and confusion westward the entire time to the motherfucking man he shared Queen Victoria's blood with.

Now a scant century later, we live in an Islamic Europe with a permanently crippled Russia and a France where loving your nation and respecting your ancestors makes you an unelectable evil.

Fuck you, Germany.

Hi richard (((spencer)))

that was the flag of spain you uneducated fuck.

Faggot

RIDF in full force. Austria made no insane demands. They were a failing Great power whose heir was assassinated by a terrorist group that was likely connected in some way to the Serbian government. It was not unreasonable for Austria to demand that they be able to Run the commission on Serbian soil. Nicolas II should not have backed up Serbia. Serbias sovereignty and continued existence was not being threatened. The commissions scope was related only to the issue of the assasination. Perhaps Serbia was afraid of what an Austrian led commission would find? If anything WW1 was Britain leaping on an excuse to maintain their advantageous balance of power in the continent. The Germans were not egging on Anyone in hopes of a war. Wilhelm went on vacation because His ministers were convinced the whole thing would blow over. You're a hundred percent right on Austria Hungary falling apart, but has no bearing on Russia deciding to back up Serbia in the light of incredibly reasonable demands. You think any great power today would act any differently if their VP or equilavent was murdered in cold blood in
Some pissant country by a terrorist organization?

Anyone got a source for this?

Permanently crippled Russia? Crippled until the EU and US tear themselves apart. They are still a force to be reckoned with. I won't disagree with you on the fucked up shit happening in Europe today, but it is unfair to place that squarely on the 2nd Reich. I think sending Lenin to Russia was a terrible, terrible thing to do. In terms of actually starting WWI, Germany was just being a good ally and backing up an ally who was making completely reasonable demands. I would be interested in hearing why you think they were unreasonable. Sorry if I'm being
Aggressive. I am a little wasted.

the cringe is real

Victoria 2, a submodification for the Historical Project Mod

One of the most badass looking flags

Hello there

PRAISE LE KEK XD GO TO /R/THE_DONALD!

>>>/reddit/

Navarre, Castille and Aragon with the help of the pope and other christian nations launched a crusade against the almohads.
In the battle of the Navas de Tolosa (1212) the christian kingdoms won. The thing goes that during the battle the king of Navarre, Sancho VII el fuerte (who was a fucking giant, measured around 2.2 meters), with his troops arrived to the tent of the almohad caliph, which was defended by chains. The king struck them down with his sword and basically won the battle there. As such he took the chains as his emblem, which remained the emblem of the kingdom.

i prefer when it has this weird, more war related shape, makes it more unique

>no one posted this beauty yet

now that is autism

Go back to /reddit/ and take your stolen memes with you.

COAs are cooler and more plentiful.

This is a flag thread you fag

>Latvia
you are fucking retarded

Imperial style?

now this is what i call an "brave flag"

>>>/reddit/

Saudi flag is GOD tier.

It is was 100% the fault of bankers who thought it was a good idea to push Britain into the war, allow Serbia to arm, fund the Black Hand, and profit from it regardless of who won.

This is amazing.

fite me

>tricolour turned 90
Nah m8
Plain but great
But annoying it's a slightly different green to all other Islamic countries

>it was the joos
Yeah which is why everyone thought Russia would survive whilst France and Britain would collapse, and the great profits was a major reason why people thought war wouldn't happen

>*continues to get displaced by Han immigration*
FTFY

The only reason Russia hasn't collapsed again is Natural Gas and Oil.

Is this flag the Zhaporozhian Hosts flag?

Only in Europe does mixing up Latvia and Lithuania actually matter. Anywhere outside of Europe, or the Baltic Sea for that matter, you're lucky if anyone even knows you exist.

the proclamation of the republic was big mistake

>CHAD in all caps

REEEEEEEEEE

>communist alaska
>big dipper changed to actual plough

best flag passing through

>literally copying the Mexican flag