What's America about anyway?

What's America about anyway?

Being #1.

Israel's army.

Freedom

It's about apple pie!

Living the "good life"

Good life is the pursuit of: wealth, power, pleasure and honor.

The bill of rights

Change my answer to this.

America is about the bill of rights

It's about the amount of food you can eat. Ignore all the answers above mine.

Individual liberties, free markets, and limited government.

Equality under the law, the supremacy of the law as authority, representative legislative bodies and cultural cosmopolitanism.

being gay

Going abroad and toppling other countries' governments in the name of freedomâ„¢

Quads confirm

Pure concentrated degeneracy.

>America
>about
It's all just a big laugh.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Implementation of dysgenics on a global scale.

>USA.
>Honor.
The fuck are you smoking user.

>punctuating greentexts
fuck off newcancer

It's definitely a country. It's also a republic, it is somewhat democratic and somewhat oligarchical. It might be a nation, but that's debatable. It's a hegemony also.

Memes.

America is about being a greedy fuck willing to kill to get more and more material resources and happening to be separated by an ocean from the rest of the powerful people so becoming extremely powerful, then turning around and claiming to the world that it can be just as wealthy as you by renouncing its traditional culture and worker's rights in favor of a nihilistic liberal mythology that wasn't even that important to you while you were becoming powerful

Commies need to die. Workers can get fucked so long as it moves society along. Also stay off my property desu.

>commie
I'm a Strasserist m8

America isn't a real country, it's a corporation.

That's just a bastardized compromise between Nazism and Communism, which just makes it worse. Are you a worker or a nationalist?

I am a nigger

Obviously.

It's an experiment in venture capital that began with Jamestown and then the party never stopped.

That's what poor people say.

Not just in the name of freedom. We also topple governments that we perceive to have too much freedom. It's a fine line.

I am poor.

>jenner
>was the worlds greatest athlete
ugh