Minereum Caught Pumping Price

This just happened on their Discord... They're buying small amounts at ridiculous prices to artificially pump the price on coinmarketcap to get suckers to buy in.

Beware...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UFVnTdz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, you idiots, the guy clearly explained its most likely an arbitrage bot.

that being said. please everyone here do not buy minereum.

go stick with your pump coins that give you the requisite dopamine rush.

I just read that and I don't see anywhere where somebody said that. Secondly out of all the coins to talk shit about you seriously pick the only coin that hasn't scammed people of 150 million dollars and is actually open source? I'm not holding in any but come on. These are the kind of coins that need to do well not shit like bancor or the scam Chan coin

Minereum, how could you...WE TRUSTED YOU

Op is a moron

And a fag.

You just have to join their discord. Those shills are stupid MNE maximalists. Hope they lose all their money

I'm from the Discord and to give you a little context since it seems like you missed it the guy was talking about the Litecoin pair on cryptopia the chart he posted was in reference to the live coin Bitcoin pair

Not like it matters. By the way that guy that's talking in chat is the last person to chill a coin and probably the only person who will tell you the truth most people he tells them to sell mne if they bought it on a whim and to do their own research on coins in the future

I don't expect any positive replies to this thread but I had to set the record straight

this

and no, we are like a group of 10 guys who literally discuss MNE

we dont shill, we keep to ourselves and we could care less what ppl do

fuck off

lmao hey stu how are you doing

hahahaha fuck you fudding faggots kill yourselves

Get rekt you noobs. ETHMOONBASE could pass as a Nazi. Whenever anyone says something he doesn't like, he goes defensive and starts spewing bullshit. I will keep espectating, cause I like it spicy, but you suck guys

just stop replying, we dont want biz even knowing about the coin

also congrats the owner of the group now wants to delete the channel because of this

literally the last bastion of good discussion and this shit happens

the OP doesnt even know the context of the conversation

he debates everyone fairly he bans spammers only, if you have balls join and see for yourself

Hahaha noobs I hope your channel gets closed. Your little fanboy BS server should be banned from Discord

Also, I don't need to join, I'm watching this unfold from inside

ETH scammers back at it!!

the autism here is through the roof.

Don't touch minereum biz reeeeee

Stu, we get it. Your shitty project autoria autism charity project is shit and now you want to fud. its all good. you already got banned .

I don't know what you're on to OP but it's only making the guy look bad for no reason.

If you want autism go check discord.gg/UFVnTdz

Enjoy seeing ETHMOONBASE call mommy to complain that people don't share his shilling bullshit.

Im already in it retard. Thats why i know that its you, stu.

i hope people from the exchhanges read about this and get it delisted.

youre ruining the only good chat ive ever been part of just because you made a poor trade and its obvious to everyone here.

the fact that youre blaming others for your own decisions shows your immaturity.

this is the bottom line and you know deep down its true

go to bed pajeet

Who is that "Stu" guy you all keep talking about? Guess ETHMOONBASE had to find someone to ban today, not getting the same influx as yesterday I see. You should keep them in, don't ban them all at once. That way you don't have to wait for mommy to come back so that you can tell her how you don't have friends lol

LMFAO this thread. Either you have low reading comprehension, or you're intentionally making shit up. Honestly, most likely the former since most people are idiots and reading comprehension is on a decline.

This is why people will invest in the Eros ICO soon—because they're stupid.

why the fuck would they keep fags like you in there when all you do is spin a conversation to make a claim that is not even true? n

Lol at you all guys, everyone from same server yet saying I am "pajeet", "Stu" or some random guy that made a bad trade. Just an example on what your shitty FUD server is capable of, which is nothing more than crying like little children haha. I'm eating popcorn right now with your salty tears in discord chat, so funny lol

I have no idea what's going on in this thread but you seem like a real dunce

Lmao its actually funny that you took this conversation since you have 0 reading comprehension. it just makes you look like a retard.

you sound triggered

just stop responding to the thread,

everyone here knows the situation, theres 1 guy reposting the same shit

the end

Hey guys. I was in Minereum from it's initial pump until recently. If anyone else was they know that the price was being manipulated big time. It flew up with tiny sell orders for fractions of MNE. I thought it was going to be a quick pump and dump but it kept going so I stayed in. The entire thing is a house of cards.

Yes. Like every other asset in the world.

This Thread sucks. I wish Biz was still good.

They aren't backed up by anything. They just started releasing shit like a Tokenfactory copycat and a shitty lottery when they started feeling the pressure. This coin is pure speculation, you should expect this kind of bullshit happening.