Is now a good time to get into LTC? Cashed out after going from 29 to 42 or so. Why or why not?

Is now a good time to get into LTC? Cashed out after going from 29 to 42 or so. Why or why not?

The Chinese are about to dump. The Chinese had the highest volume for the last few days, and the price skyrocketed because a Chinese article mis-translated Charlie Lee.

When the Chinks wake up and see the price at 55~ expect them to dump hard.

It will go to 40 because everyone panic selling, that is when you buy.

chinks are awake already

yes

buy high
buy high

I remember reading about the misread article last night at $50. Now it's fancying $56. Is it possible it was bound to go up and people were just waiting for something like this to happen?

if you listen to people on biz, theyve been saying it will crash for the past two weeks

There was one shitty mistranslated article and it has been corrected almost immediately. There isn't going to be a massive dump like you're expecting.

>eth bagholders are this fucking desperate

Bump for more discussion

It's business hours in China. Where is the dump?

long term 1 month plus this price will be a fine entry. It will hit $200usd per litecoin/10billion usd market cap and maybe beyond sometime this year for sure.

Just bought 5.5 LTC through Jewbase, we'll see where it goes. Worst case I'm out a few hundred. Just uncomfortable buying at ATH. If it moons though at least I'll have something

buying at ath is just stupid..

5.5 LTC is like 250 bucks lol. It aint gonna drop below 40 that's for sure

people said the same thing about ethereum from 15usd all the way up to 400. Buying at an ATH is not always stupid if the fundamentals are great

yeah i bought ETH at 44 when it was just below ATH, best decision i've ever made

It will probably try for 75 now that the psycological 50 is past.

>Is now a good time to get into...

Your poor is showing

>cash out

Even reading those words makes me shudder. Is it a fucking meme? Who actually fucking wants fiat?

I bought my first house with bitcoin last month

Is anyone setting a stop for tonight? Bought 33 @ .016 and super tempted to move it out but I'm resisting.

>BUY MY BAGS user BUY THEM NOW I CAN'T TAKE BEING KEKED IN THE ASS BY A SKINNY RUSSIAN ANYMORE

This. Fiat is the centralized jew.

>he didn't short at 55

LITERALLY free money

This stopped being a rational market when eth went up to $400