Seriously though what the FUCK is this problem Veeky Forums?

Seriously though what the FUCK is this problem Veeky Forums?

biological sex aint real

hes a typical english "man"

lizard

Lack of sex obviously.

the french

His haircut is so out of control that it's begun to control the man

it's a legit question. never wondered why apes only got inflated breasts when feeding their young while humans have them all the time?

Why are we supposed to pay attention to this guy again?

Laffing at retards makes us feel better about ourselves.

>all the buttmad frenchies itt

you do know what the video is about, right?

I have never seen a single one of this guy's videos but he's right. DFC really is perfection.

It's another "l don't watch the video because l'm an underage autist but trust me l know 100% what the video is about" episode

Just go back to /b/

But he specifically states the opposite is true.

I have a piece of paper that says I know a bit about biological anthropology and I can tell you that this is a legitimate question in human evolution. No other mammal has breasts unless lactating. Some cultures do not sexualize breasts, which makes sex-related explanations difficult.

According to supporters of the batshit Aquatic Ape Theory, breasts served as flotation devices for children to hang on to while the mother was in the water

What does he talk about in the video? If it's something like why a woman's breasts are always full then that is a subject of talk. Only female humans, cattle and goats have constantly full breasts.

Yes, it is evolution related, sexual selection and such. A fun watch, and its based on an article of his I read maybe 10 years ago.
His first videos I watched a very long time ago were all on evolutionary psychology more or less, mostly sex stuff.
Then he made a video on katanas and he became a "swords" channel.

lindybeige pls go

>make a weaboo video
>become an angloboo
>on par with skardagin or whatever that fuck is called

I watch this guy sometimes because I enjoy the history of weaponry but honestly he's gone off the rails recently and any non-war history video of his is complete psychocuck bullshit